Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December (51673 Views)

Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election / Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 / Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by byinks(f): 6:58am On Nov 27, 2020
ndcide:
People don't hate fraud. They hate that they are being defrauded and they are not the one defrauding.

That sums up this election and the comments across various media.

It's a pity, America don't know what they're getting into under Biden
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 27, 2020
ponziponzi:

It’s over. Trump is just delusional. I think he is going through the stages of grief. He will be okay.

Court cases ongoing bro
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by chrisxxx(m): 7:01am On Nov 27, 2020
Fussion1000:

Regret that he divided the nation like never before abi or regret racial comments and unguarded comments that is unbecoming of person who occupy most powerful office in the world.

You see America is not Nigeria, system is thr to checkmate "whoever who occupies the office of president of united state.
No doubt about what you said. It is just that I have become more afraid of change.
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:02am On Nov 27, 2020
He should just give up
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:03am On Nov 27, 2020
Dpharisee:
The headline said insisting falsely that he won, that is a very partisan statement. The media has been responsible for pushing the results even when their INEC is yet to make official declaration. That shows bias even if one doesn't admire or endorse Trump
Lol the media is right.
Biden won the election so Trump saying he won is a lie and misleading people so the media has to indicate that for clarity cheesy

2 Likes

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by bluebay(m): 7:05am On Nov 27, 2020
Like it or not , I see trump remaining the president of the United state.
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by chatinent: 7:07am On Nov 27, 2020
... and if they don't?
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Baueress: 7:08am On Nov 27, 2020
So what happens if Biden is assassinated?
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Naajjii: 7:10am On Nov 27, 2020
chrisxxx:
Americans will soon realise the mistake we made in Nigeria.
I have this morbid fear for any name that starts with 'B' as a president.
I know you are from the east without a doubt.

2 Likes

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:10am On Nov 27, 2020
byinks:

It's a pity, America don't know what they're getting into under Biden
They are getting into prosperity and better times ahead.

You will just be saying rubbish.

If Trump was doing well would they have voted him out
You that you are far away from there will be opening your mouth to say what you don't know because if you know what you are saying you will realise that Biden is a more experienced leader than Trump will ever be.So Biden will do way better than Trump.

So save your pity and focus it on Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by chrisxxx(m): 7:11am On Nov 27, 2020
Naajjii:

I know you are from the east without a doubt.
You are wrong.
I know you are a descendant of Afonja no doubt.
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Tomilola360: 7:17am On Nov 27, 2020
I'm just concerned that his supporters from Nigeria cannot even save him.

Their votes dont count in Nigeria or even in the US grin
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Quoter: 7:18am On Nov 27, 2020
As if you have a choice sad
You have no power to give in the first place
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by manunitedbabes: 7:19am On Nov 27, 2020
grin grin even the Trump himself knows that he is the last joker
1Conr. 15: 52
Is like he made a f..ke promise to the Ipob members hahaha
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by byinks(f): 7:21am On Nov 27, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Shebi you will be alive to see the prosperity under the Chinese controlled brain addled Biden,... Stay tuned to your CNN as usual.

AmazonTopaz:
They are getting into prosperity and better times ahead.

You will just be saying rubbish.

If Trump was doing well would they have voted him out
You that you are far away from there will be opening your mouth to say what you don't know because if you know what you are saying you will realise that Biden is a more experienced leader than Trump will ever be.So Biden will do way better than Trump.

So save your pity and focus it on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by jchioma: 7:23am On Nov 27, 2020
DEMZEE:
Biden win..? I know not..!!!

Through this election, the world has indeed witnessed a lot of obscurity, such as the so-called "Washington Swamp" and the "underground state" forces within the United States.

Only thing shaking right now is all that Thanksgiving crow you lefties are going to be eating.

Just one problem, 4 states changed the voting rules, under the constitution, no one but the legislative branch can change election rules.. that never happened. Those 4 states violated the constitution. What do you think will happen?

Keep in mind the vote certification had to be done before legal action can be taken. This is why it “appears” Biden is going to be President for now. Once the lawsuits are heard in court, it’s highly likely the election will be thrown out by the SCOTUS and deferred back down to the state electors. When this happens, President Trump will be elected for a second term.

In any case...

Obviously the Democrats have their own version of “UNITY”. It’s called, bullying, submission and compliance.

Sure we'll unite to stop the steal of the election and expose the fraud of the democratic party.

Wait until President Trump will be declared as the second term PRESIDENT OF THE United states of America; you'll see how quickly Joe Biden and the Democrats will turn 180° and calling for mayhem again.

With that said...

President Trump does nothing without a plan. Look into the 2018 executive order regarding election interference very interesting. Part of the plan, the firing Elser the day after the election.

There is a heck of a lot more going on behind the scenes. Mark my words!!

Anyhow...

What a waste of time as Biden is just pretending to be President... He and his so called team is in for the surprise of their lifetime!!!

Biden Statement of preparing the transition of government is his statement of not being concerned with figures and IRREGULARITIES ....not Addressing the present issue's Very much at hand... silly MAN!

On that note...

Praise God the truth will prevail. The evil will be brought to light. Many people high up in government and all around the world will be exposed. President Trump will be our president for the next four years. God hears the prayers of his people David with faith one stone and a slingshot took down a giant. Our faith the size of a mustard seed can take down Evil in our country and expose it and bring it into the light!

It's funny how whatever the Democrats accuse someone else of doing they (the Democrats) are the ones doing it. So if you want to know their next move just take a look at their last accusation.

You talk too much.

Though I feel sorry for Trump, I don't see him flipping this one. The election has been won and lost. As for your optimism, time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by DEMZEE(m): 7:24am On Nov 27, 2020
jchioma:

You talk too much.

Though I feel sorry for Trump, I don't see him flipping this one. The election has be won and lost. As for your optimism, time shall tell.

Kk
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by HAJJIMUKHTAR: 7:24am On Nov 27, 2020
Mindlog:
Based on his personality, it will be very odd of him to give in easily.....Trump must show why he is Trump! cheesy cheesy
good so that African countries can also emulate him .....
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Adakintroy: 7:27am On Nov 27, 2020
Goke7:

just the way covid was overrated too abi, it's good to see Trump leaving the stage so our children can truly be better than us in the 21st century and not be stuck with old archaic ideals that folks like Trump promote.

Fear should not always makes us live in denial!

My friend stop acting like a kid with wish list for santa. I need this I need this.

That was how one baba in aso rock saw our wish list and granted all of them with imagination.

China with all their advance tech could not release a figure for the disease.they were badly beaten by it they knew it.

They are the most integrated group to america. They even have China Town in america lol. When it works for them in terms of cheap labour and investment that lead to economic growth and subsidizing the wealth of Americans , they are fine with china. When it works against them in diseaese They pretend they don't know what's going on.

somehow the press miss all this and kept wondering deliberately ignorantly why infection was high.

Let Joe come in..if it's energy is not up like baba in aso rock..we will soon fight out.

They are protesting since In Nigeria.me I have been insulting them and laughing here. They say am a fool for not supporting the protest.

I say they a re fools for not seeing the protest coming in the first place.
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by mesmer: 7:28am On Nov 27, 2020
DEMZEE:

Through this election, the world has indeed witnessed a lot of obscurity, such as the so-called "Washington Swamp" and the "underground state" forces within the United States.

Only thing shaking right now is all that Thanksgiving crow you lefties are going to be eating.

Just one problem, 4 states changed the voting rules, under the constitution, no one but the legislative branch can change election rules.. that never happened. Those 4 states violated the constitution. What do you think will happen?

Keep in mind the vote certification had to be done before legal action can be taken. This is why it “appears” Biden is going to be President for now. Once the lawsuits are heard in court, it’s highly likely the election will be thrown out by the SCOTUS and deferred back down to the state electors. When this happens, President Trump will be elected for a second term.

In any case...

Obviously the Democrats have their own version of “UNITY”. It’s called, bullying, submission and compliance.

Sure we'll unite to stop the steal of the election and expose the fraud of the democratic party.

Wait until President Trump will be declared as the second term PRESIDENT OF THE United states of America; you'll see how quickly Joe Biden and the Democrats will turn 180° and calling for mayhem again.

With that said...

President Trump does nothing without a plan. Look into the 2018 executive order regarding election interference very interesting. Part of the plan, the firing Elser the day after the election.

Anyhow...

What a waste of time as Biden is just pretending to be President... He and his so called team is in for the surprise of their lifetime!!!

Biden Statement of preparing the transition of government is his statement of not being concerned with figures and IRREGULARITIES ....not Addressing the present issue's Very much at hand... silly MAN!

On that note...

Praise God the truth will prevail. The evil will be brought to light. Many people high up in government and all around the world will be exposed. President Trump will be our president for the next four years. God hears the prayers of his people David with faith one stone and a slingshot took down a giant. Our faith the size of a mustard seed can take down Evil in our country and expose it and bring it into the light!

It's funny how whatever the Democrats accuse someone else of doing they (the Democrats) are the ones doing it. So if you want to know their next move just take a look at their last accusation.
The Kain High wey this one high, no be for here o. Lol

I would love to have some of what you are having, especially when I need to be deluded the most. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Buliwyf: 7:29am On Nov 27, 2020
chrisxxx:
Americans will soon realise the mistake we made in Nigeria.
I have this morbid fear for any name that starts with 'B' as a president.

Stop saying dumb shit like this. If Americans didn't regret voting Obama for 8 years, why should Biden's be any different when he is using the same core people and strategy?

2 Likes

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Buliwyf: 7:31am On Nov 27, 2020
tammie24:
Nairaland is sooo pro-Biden

With recent developments I don't see the Electoral College voting for him
Infact I see him going to prison
Him and a whole bunch of people

cheesy cheesy
Keep seeing apparitions and mirages. Lol. You have the next 4 years to continue seeing impossible nonsense.
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Buliwyf: 7:36am On Nov 27, 2020
Dpharisee:
The headline said insisting falsely that he won, that is a very partisan statement. The media has been responsible for pushing the results even when their INEC is yet to make official declaration. That shows bias even if one doesn't admire or endorse Trump

So the same media that pushed the election result ain 2016 when Donald Trump won on election night is now doing the wrong thing? Lol. Una go cry tire.

2 Likes

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by ivolt: 7:36am On Nov 27, 2020
Trump doesn't have a choice. In fact, he is irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Obrigardo: 7:37am On Nov 27, 2020
See the disgrace, big diaper yansh, tiny hands

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Buliwyf: 7:38am On Nov 27, 2020
Adakintroy:
I love him when he pulled America out if the Paris agreement and called climate change a hoax.

Lol nothing happened.

Educated people can be thieves you know when them wan thieve. Na terminologies them take de do am.

Some will shout the planet is over population. But you only need to do cross country travelling to see how many forest are laid bare. untouched

It's not over population. we are all crowed small space.

SMH. And this one too is educated. LMAO. That's like saying because China has forests, it isn't overpopulated. The kind of people that support Trump ehn. Lol

2 Likes

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Xisnin(m): 7:40am On Nov 27, 2020
DEMZEE:

In any case...

With that said...

Anyhow...

On that note...

I can feel your pains.
All those prophecies, predictions, second coming, and Christian theocracy all came down crashing.

1 Like

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by babalolaajibola(m): 7:42am On Nov 27, 2020
Patronise

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by Naajjii: 7:42am On Nov 27, 2020
chrisxxx:

You are wrong.
I know you are a descendant of Afonja no doubt.
Lol what is Afonja?
Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:44am On Nov 27, 2020
byinks:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Shebi you will be alive to see the prosperity under the Chinese controlled brain addled Biden,... Stay tuned to your CNN as usual.

I was right to say that you are ignorant and know nothing of what you are saying.

Who told you Biden is controlled by China where on earth did you get that rubbish from?
You may be using a chinese phone your country is a dumping ground for China and you are opening your mouth to try to link China to Biden like I said you are ignorant if you were knowledgeable you will know that your lord and saviour Trump has a chinese bank account and pays taxes to China so Trump is not China controlled going by your silly logic

Where did I mention CNN?anyway I will stay tuned to my CNN since you have CNN phobia and CNN is better than those useless trashy sites you stay tuned to.

2 Likes

Re: DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December by bamasite2: 7:45am On Nov 27, 2020
That's why we like him
amoduganja:
This man can be blunt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) / 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) / Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.