Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,770 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

I Dislike My Small Stature - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Dislike My Small Stature (55172 Views)

Growing Up, What Household Rule Did You Dislike Most And Why? / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Positivelyblue(f): 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
grin
Equal2DeTask:

I think lack of man in ur life & lack of man's cum inside you is the end result of your stature. cheesy

All your teenage life you have been addictive to vibrator... Change your ways
why now grin
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by 99thEnemy(m): 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
Henrodah:

Bros in SS3 i was the smallest, after graduation. My mum(God bless her soul) put me on a diet of beans , eggs and fatty meat. I was damn skinny , my mums friend asked her one day, why I was so skinny, I felt bad inside. Well the story has changed now , am 6ft3 and even doing exercise to burn the fats I so craved for during my childhood years . I understand your plight man.

Na babe oh!
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by SILENTandSMART2: 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
99thEnemy:

They will say you look like Pigpopotamus grin grin grin grin

aswear grin

niger people no get joy at all grin grin
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
Alright smiley

Chii59:

Check your inbox. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
Venerealisles:
So this year my family decided we were gonna come back to naija early for the Xmas celebrations, we also wanted to do Thanksgiving in Nigeria hence the early arrival.

Well, we were back home in Lag, so I decided to go hang out with some of my long time friends, and what I saw shocked me ooh. They were really big now, felt like they were way older than me. angry To make matters worst, I senior them pretty damn well, but my tiny physique just makes them think otherwise. embarassed

The last straw that broke the camel back was when I went over to my cousin's place, only for my Aunt to start saying stuffs like "I look like a toothpick" she even went as far as saying I should start eating enough beans!! Chaii I have suffered .

I will be 25 by December, but yet most people I come across still think I am a teenager, Little did they know that the so called teenager is the owner of a business in Lagos and also a degree holder.

Inspite of my achievements, I feel what they are saying is beginning to get to me, i can't change the way I look, if I could, I'd probably add more height to my physique grin.

Go and married, people do respect a married woman
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by SILENTandSMART2: 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
99thEnemy:

Na babe oh!

I don't know why people dey call hrr male, maybe they should zoom her profile picture or what did you think ?

me self until i zoom the picture nah then i see shumtin tongue wink
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by kuonbe(m): 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
undecided. you no thanks God. if you come see me. nko. 30years plus. I owend shuttle bus. I drive in Lagos. my stature you will call me boy. 20yers I had a wife and a 9month boy. u are a girl ur own still better

you can upgrade your self by wearing good things
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ohhkay we have seen the bare skin.. now what next

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by 99thEnemy(m): 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

I don't know why people dey call hrr male, maybe they should zoom her profile picture or what did you think ?

me self until i zoom the picture nah then i see shumtin tongue wink

Are you trying to say that if she wears a T-shirt, a non body-hug Jeans and keeps a low cut, she will look like a fellow bro? grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by SILENTandSMART2: 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
99thEnemy:

Are you trying to say that if she wears a T-shirt, a non body-hug Jeans and keeps a low cut, she will look like a fellow bro? grin grin grin

hahahaha, grin

nah you dey talk ham, you say it yaaself cheesy

hahahaha grin

buhahahaha grin

what i said is i zoomed the picture that's all cheesy cheesy
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Prof0fficial: 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
petite girls are flirty and aren't homely because Naija people prefer "Take-away"

thick gives more peace of mind, comfort for safe landing.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Toks2008(m): 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
Venerealisles:
So this year my family decided we were gonna come back to naija early for the Xmas celebrations, we also wanted to do Thanksgiving in Nigeria hence the early arrival.

Well, we were back home in Lag, so I decided to go hang out with some of my long time friends, and what I saw shocked me ooh. They were really big now, felt like they were way older than me. angry To make matters worst, I senior them pretty damn well, but my tiny physique just makes them think otherwise. embarassed

The last straw that broke the camel back was when I went over to my cousin's place, only for my Aunt to start saying stuffs like "I look like a toothpick" she even went as far as saying I should start eating enough beans!! Chaii I have suffered .

I will be 25 by December, but yet most people I come across still think I am a teenager, Little did they know that the so called teenager is the owner of a business in Lagos and also a degree holder.

Inspite of my achievements, I feel what they are saying is beginning to get to me, i can't change the way I look, if I could, I'd probably add more height to my physique grin.

You are a beauty goddess.

Your beauty will be ageless because of your stature Infact I call ladies like you evergreen beauty..

If only you know how sweet you look.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Denique(f): 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
EzzyCarter:

That last part tho cheesy . Adenike of life! cool

The fun part is, I'm the only one at liberty to press my friends' bum bum cool cos it will be wicked of them to press the skeleton bumbum that I am managing. angry

#TeamKendallJenner angry
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by SILENTandSMART2: 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
Toks2008:

You are a beauty goddess.

Your beauty will be ageless because of your stature Infact I call ladies like you evergreen beauty..

If only you know how sweet you look.

no bro you have to delete this,

because the eleribuu redpiller go land now , to them what you type is simping , and you're a simp , please delete it,

smiley
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Denique(f): 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
99thEnemy:

Had to go and view Venerealisles 's profile pic so I can try to picture Unique Deni.que grin grin grin

@Bolded is the Opposite for me oh!

I remember posting a picture and asking you if you have this. grin grin grin grin

I remember you telling me to wait so you will check grin grin grin grin grin

you are funny oh! grin grin grin grin grin grin

I like that I look younger than my age but the downside of it is, when SSS students begin to woo you on the streets.

Last month, some Secondary School Boys tried to chyke me but my response to them and some grownups that greeted me right before them made them apologise.

I just chuckled and went my way.

The information you seek is being processed.
Please be patient with the server tongue
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Toks2008(m): 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

no bro you have to delete this,

because the eleribuu redpiller go land now , to them what you type is simping , and you're a simp , please delete it,

smiley

Simp ke!

You need to get the real definition of a simpleton...

A simp is one that extols a lady or the opposite sex beyond what they really are...

If you tell a beautiful lady that she is beautiful you are only being real but when you start to chase after or practically beg a lady to give you attention then you are becoming a simp.

This lady in question is not known to me neither do I have any intention of even knowing her but what I wrote up there is a fact. She is amazingly beautiful in a petite manner, a body that is ageless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by SILENTandSMART2: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
Toks2008:

Simp ke!

You need to get the real definition of a simpleton...

A simp is one that extols a lady or the opposite sex beyond what they really are...

If you tell a beautiful lady that she is beautiful you are only being real but when you start to chase after or practically beg a lady to give you attention then you are becoming a simp.

This lady in question is not known to me neither do I have any intention of even knowing her but what I wrote up there is a fact. She is amazingly beautiful in a petite manner, a body that is ageless.

you have to explain dat to the abA mades because we have been trying to let them know the definition of simp but there coconut head no allow de. understand it smiley

1 Like

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by tuwayz(m): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
benhope222:
That's how I use to reason before , until I start growing beards and running better business Worth millions . I build self-esteem . I avoid unnecessary discussions , Jokes that'll bring insults to me . some people are marveled and feel jealous about me now because they know when I was broke . I don't even care . How you keep yourself matters alot ..

If people Sabi your way , they'll know you're not a no nonsense man . Respect na person dey build an . I try to keep scores with people ahead of me I learn from them and see them as motivation ..

When people see say you no get their time Dem go kukuma free you..

Girls dey avoid me , because I no get time to look their face , I no need distraction , I'm focused to achieve my goals for now ... and I'm maintaining that I suffer well well this life , I don't want to go back to my past life .

What's the way boss
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by SILENTandSMART2: 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
benhope222:
That's how I use to reason before , until I start growing beards and running better business Worth millions . I build self-esteem . I avoid unnecessary discussions , Jokes that'll bring insults to me . some people are marveled and feel jealous about me now because they know when I was broke . I don't even care . How you keep yourself matters alot ..

If people Sabi your way , they'll know you're not a no nonsense man . Respect na person dey build an . I try to keep scores with people ahead of me I learn from them and see them as motivation ..

When people see say you no get their time Dem go kukuma free you..

Girls dey avoid me , because I no get time to look their face , I no need distraction , I'm focused to achieve my goals for now ... and I'm maintaining that I suffer well well this life , I don't want to go back to my past life .

and when money land nko ?

bitch chases wink smiley
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by johnpablo541(m): 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
Venerealisles:

If you are the one on your dp then you don't look bad, i had a cousin who was even a little bit slimmer than you but she has added after child birth. Plus you are someone's spec, don't let anyone make you feel bad.

You will appreciate your small structure as you age, cos you will always look younger.

2 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Henrodah(m): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
99thEnemy:

Na babe oh!
Abeg no vex, I no know lol
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Henrodah(m): 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

hahahaha grin grin

lol cheesy

can't you see it in her profile picture dat she's

so bintin (which means small) and buutiiful also wink

though i don't know about the sweetness but that whala dat you talk about is 100% correct, dem go dey give person plenty wahala , also dey like talking , chai cheesy, dey can talk from morning till midnight grin

also pray dat you shouldn't offend them cus you've offended young devil grin tongue

but they're great people, dem dey always crack joke alot and they're so funny also to stay with everytime wink

Lol I gotta start checking profiles lol. You are on point with their description baba. Hehehehehe
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by OscarJaden(m): 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
do girls with small stature don't have breast too?
make person help out Ahbeg
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Pancakeey(f): 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
CalliDora1:

Lol.. keketu, so this your crase never commot for your body. Its been a while I've seen you around with your robotic behavior. Lol..

PM you kor, Palm Olive ni.
Lmfaooo grin
You sef see the mumu. Quoting every girl reply saying pm lol
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
Start Eating D Beans Dey Told U. Infact Start Eating Enough. Add Egg, Milk, Fish Etc To Ur Meal. I Look Like Toothpick.

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by 99thEnemy(m): 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
Denique:

I like that I look younger than my age but the downside of it is, when SSS students begin to woo you on the streets.

Last month, some Secondary School Boys tried to chyke me but my response to them and some grownups that greeted me right before them made them apologise.

I just chuckled and went my way.

The information you seek is being processed.
Please be patient with the server tongue

I bet you are damn fine kiss

Me I look too old at my age angry
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
Pancakeey:

Lmfaooo grin
You sef see the mumu. Quoting every girl reply saying pm lol

Lol.. I'm telling you. I've known him for long now and that's all he does on this forum. I think he has brain touch.

Very funny chap.

1 Like

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Jerkbaba: 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
U not only small, u fugly. lipsrsealed
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by seanwilliam(m): 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
U small true true.. I love my woman thick and a little bit tall...
You're not my spec atall..

But you're ok in your own way sha

2 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by EzzyCarter: 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
_
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by EzzyCarter: 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
Denique:

The fun part is, I'm the only one at liberty to press my friends' bum bum cool cos it will be wicked of them to press the skeleton bumbum that I am managing. angry

#TeamKendallJenner angry

They should press urz too jor, "one good turn deserves another" isn't that what they say? cheesy .

By the way, Adenike, I'm outside ur gate. Been calling ur cell isn't going thru. Tell ur brother to come open up grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady And Her Lover Burnt To Death In Lagos (photos) / Help My Husband Seems To Be Addicted To Prostitutes! / Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.