Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

I Dislike My Small Stature - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Dislike My Small Stature (55268 Views)

Growing Up, What Household Rule Did You Dislike Most And Why? / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by eagleonearth(m): 11:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
ITbomb:
Nothing wrong with your size but I would prefer a bit bigger boobs cool
bro I'm still laughing out loud at your signature grin
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by TLION(m): 11:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
Well If na you dey below, then nothing bad for here. Na you just want make we view your picture.. well! las las you fine but you no get big breast i for manage you tongue grin

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by jojofola: 11:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
Iconstar:
Ok.If that's u at dp, then u are good to go.I've seen shorter people. I believe u are just seeking cheap attention sha that's if u are even a female.

MODIFIED
So this shitty topic actually made front page.Chai nairaland is gone☹️

Very gone o lmfaooo
I actually saw this thread early this morning.
The profile is fake. Found it all the way down Twitter.
Lmaooo!!

1 Like

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Dcaliphate(m): 11:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
If that's u on your dp, I love your looks. I like them portable. kiss

1 Like

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Reeberry: 11:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
hashtagged:
You don't look like a teenager at all, you are just short and look like someone with a hot temper.
You get it!!! grin
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Vlain: 11:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
Venerealisles:
So this year my family decided we were gonna come back to naija early for the Xmas celebrations, we also wanted to do Thanksgiving in Nigeria hence the early arrival.

Well, we were back home in Lag, so I decided to go hang out with some of my long time friends, and what I saw shocked me ooh. They were really big now, felt like they were way older than me. angry To make matters worst, I senior them pretty damn well, but my tiny physique just makes them think otherwise. embarassed

The last straw that broke the camel back was when I went over to my cousin's place, only for my Aunt to start saying stuffs like "I look like a toothpick" she even went as far as saying I should start eating enough beans!! Chaii I have suffered .

I will be 25 by December, but yet most people I come across still think I am a teenager, Little did they know that the so called teenager is the owner of a business in Lagos and also a degree holder.

Inspite of my achievements, I feel what they are saying is beginning to get to me, i can't change the way I look, if I could, I'd probably add more height to my physique grin.

Abeg babe U are okay if that pics I am seeing in Ur profile Is really U.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by desthan(m): 11:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
Venerealisles:
So this year my family decided we were gonna come back to naija early for the Xmas celebrations, we also wanted to do Thanksgiving in Nigeria hence the early arrival.

Well, we were back home in Lag, so I decided to go hang out with some of my long time friends, and what I saw shocked me ooh. They were really big now, felt like they were way older than me. angry To make matters worst, I senior them pretty damn well, but my tiny physique just makes them think otherwise. embarassed

The last straw that broke the camel back was when I went over to my cousin's place, only for my Aunt to start saying stuffs like "I look like a toothpick" she even went as far as saying I should start eating enough beans!! Chaii I have suffered .

I will be 25 by December, but yet most people I come across still think I am a teenager, Little did they know that the so called teenager is the owner of a business in Lagos and also a degree holder.

Inspite of my achievements, I feel what they are saying is beginning to get to me, i can't change the way I look, if I could, I'd probably add more height to my physique grin.

Reduce the rate at which you mesturbate.

Avoid any thing fries. Develop an appetite to eat even when you don't feel like.

Shut down tight, never go to bed with an empty stomach.

Drink plenty of water, avoid soft drink.

Think & worry less � and you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Venerslisles is just a dirty skank that claims to be a feminist...... attention seeking rat, if you like make you get small stature like helinues dick , that one no consign person...
Be calming down bro. Why take it personal? Did she reject you at some point in your life?

4 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
Venerealisles:

Come lemme give you big cucumber so that you will fat up grin

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Vlain: 11:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
Abouwaza:
Just say you want us to view your profile so we can see your new pic
Attention seeking mf

Could be true. She could be chasing clout desperately
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by 1Sharon(f): 12:01am On Nov 28, 2020
Apetamin is your friend
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by akpota(m): 12:05am On Nov 28, 2020
Venerealisles:

miss accept who you are. You are wonderfully made. Height is one of those things you can’t change so appreciate God for that and live your best life. I would appreciate if you dm 07055498513 on whatsapp
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Sirmuel1(m): 12:06am On Nov 28, 2020
Venerealisles:

Abeg come and marry me. I need black passport Biko. Buhari country don tire me embarassed
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by coolflame7: 12:08am On Nov 28, 2020
Venerealisles:

Grow your hair a bit, don't barb low cut..
It will help
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by jaxxy(m): 12:13am On Nov 28, 2020
Venerealisles:

Ur achievements is not ur look, it’s not ur personality nor ur appearance.

Work on them as hard as u work on ur successful business. U can always improve on urself, appearance and physique to some deybt it seems u have neglected that.

Toothpick isn’t a nice description.

Modified: Hold up I just realized op is a gal? I assumed I was replying a guy. Ur physique as a gal depends on how u feel comfortable and how u like to look. Nobody dictates that to u Aslong as its healthy and ur comfortable in ur skin.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Princessbettyj(f): 12:15am On Nov 28, 2020
hashtagged:
You don't look like a teenager at all, you are just short and look like someone with a hot temper.

grin her DP scares the f**k outa me grin
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by jaytii(f): 12:22am On Nov 28, 2020
Venerealisles:

Nice marketing strategy
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Trulydude(m): 12:30am On Nov 28, 2020
Attach a picture of yours please, for us to properly comment and render our input
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by lascos912(m): 12:33am On Nov 28, 2020
But you are beautiful o
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by 234dm8: 12:47am On Nov 28, 2020
Majority of masturbators usually end up as midgets.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Aarejesus(f): 1:21am On Nov 28, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Venerealisles:

Abeg you're okay jare. There is every possibility that you will add some weight when you married.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Greystone: 1:21am On Nov 28, 2020
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Proper1(m): 1:42am On Nov 28, 2020
My friend hustle and make money they will crowd you like sugar!
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Nobody: 1:46am On Nov 28, 2020
benhope222:
That's how I use to reason before , until I start growing beards and running better business Worth millions . I build self-esteem . I avoid unnecessary discussions , Jokes that'll bring insults to me . some people are marveled and feel jealous about me now because they know when I was broke . I don't even care . How you keep yourself matters alot ..

If people Sabi your way , they'll know you're not a no nonsense man . Respect na person dey build an . I try to keep scores with people ahead of me I learn from them and see them as motivation ..

When people see say you no get their time Dem go kukuma free you..

Girls dey avoid me , because I no get time to look their face , I no need distraction , I'm focused to achieve my goals for now ... and I'm maintaining that I suffer well well this life , I don't want to go back to my past life .

��
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by 444crop: 2:48am On Nov 28, 2020
Kai u for resemble one of my guy taraba chick
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Lol. You no well I swear
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by fotadmowmend(m): 2:49am On Nov 28, 2020
Venerealisles:

You will still thank God for having that kind of stature later. It isnt a good thing to look 'old' also. people with big stature do envy people having small stature for the fact that they always look younger
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by dontbothermuch: 2:58am On Nov 28, 2020
hashtagged:
grin
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Nobody: 3:44am On Nov 28, 2020
Venerealisles:

But na how much you paid for this advert? Babe na naija we dey oooo, we no dey look anybody's face ooo, if you want to look more bigger, come make I pump you small

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Uwaiwe: 3:45am On Nov 28, 2020
Dont allow their comments affect you. The most important aspects is your health. If you are healthy then you are good to go. People who are fat are looking for ways to burn cholesterol and avoid heart attack.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Benediction777: 3:48am On Nov 28, 2020
Venerealisles:

Oga shift if you no get better topic to discuss here.. What has your small stature got to do with fuel price

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister / Help My Husband Seems To Be Addicted To Prostitutes! / 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.