Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

I Dislike My Small Stature - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Dislike My Small Stature (55166 Views)

Growing Up, What Household Rule Did You Dislike Most And Why? / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Dshocker(m): 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
Small statues are called midget or smalli
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Joshmanuel10(m): 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
Venerealisles:
So this year my family decided we were gonna come back to naija early for the Xmas celebrations, we also wanted to do Thanksgiving in Nigeria hence the early arrival.

Well, we were back home in Lag, so I decided to go hang out with some of my long time friends, and what I saw shocked me ooh. They were really big now, felt like they were way older than me. angry To make matters worst, I senior them pretty damn well, but my tiny physique just makes them think otherwise. embarassed

The last straw that broke the camel back was when I went over to my cousin's place, only for my Aunt to start saying stuffs like "I look like a toothpick" she even went as far as saying I should start eating enough beans!! Chaii I have suffered .

I will be 25 by December, but yet most people I come across still think I am a teenager, Little did they know that the so called teenager is the owner of a business in Lagos and also a degree holder.

Inspite of my achievements, I feel what they are saying is beginning to get to me, i can't change the way I look, if I could, I'd probably add more height to my physique grin.
I shouldn't have checked ur profile grin
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by CzarChris(m): 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
Venerealisles:
So this year my family decided we were gonna come back to naija early for the Xmas celebrations, we also wanted to do Thanksgiving in Nigeria hence the early arrival.

Well, we were back home in Lag, so I decided to go hang out with some of my long time friends, and what I saw shocked me ooh. They were really big now, felt like they were way older than me. angry To make matters worst, I senior them pretty damn well, but my tiny physique just makes them think otherwise. embarassed

The last straw that broke the camel back was when I went over to my cousin's place, only for my Aunt to start saying stuffs like "I look like a toothpick" she even went as far as saying I should start eating enough beans!! Chaii I have suffered .

I will be 25 by December, but yet most people I come across still think I am a teenager, Little did they know that the so called teenager is the owner of a business in Lagos and also a degree holder.

Inspite of my achievements, I feel what they are saying is beginning to get to me, i can't change the way I look, if I could, I'd probably add more height to my physique grin.
I don't know why petite ladies always turn me on. My ex had a statue like yours and she was like 32yrs then. The good thing about your physique is that 30years from now, you'll still look young and succulent. So be proud of what you've got girl. That's if you're the person on your DP.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by nurain150(m): 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
Venerealisles:

Oga dress well
Oga stop male up ...u will be okay
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by foolbuster: 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
Venerealisles:

You have no idea how lucky you are.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by julybaba(m): 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
Venerealisles:

Maturity is not by stature, but by comportment.
Happy birthday in Advance, you are my birthday mate.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Kelly2713(m): 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
get yourself a boy and the rest will be history
u need some semen to develop u
tongue
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by skondo09(m): 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
Venerealisles:

I don't know if you are seeking attention or not..but until you truly love urslf n everything about u, true love won't come ur way.. and if it does..ur self hatred or dislike will repel it...
Wat am saying is dt if u don't like urslf for whatever reason, ppl wl soon read it and they may never accept u.. just love urslf, they will soon accept u, and love u d way u re
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by AfroKnight: 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
Venerealisles You look great. Your size is someone’s spec. Don’t fret much over your stature.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by alizma: 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
Venerealisles:

Relax, you will add once you start having kids.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by stunna2(m): 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
In Canada, OP struggles daily to remain skinny, because that is what Canadian men like. But as soon as she arrive Naija, she wants to be fat since that is what Naija men like. Na wa o. Hmmm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by somto811(m): 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
Be proud of yourself oh, any how ur stature looks like, jst appreciate and thank God
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by franklingud(m): 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
Atteeeeeeeeention!

At ease!!

By the left mark time, left riiight!

2 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
We've seen your dp, and you've also made it to fp.

Thank your stars you ain't got no friends like me else the kind yab wen you for go dey collect on a daily ehn?

Permanent red eye things.

Ah send?

1 Share

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by OwenJesse27(m): 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
Venerealisles:

come my marry you ...I love dem small OK ...
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Idaraobong5(f): 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
No one can love you better than YOU.
Nobody has it all in life. I myself I'm 24years but look way older than my age. I wish we can exchange stature.
Life no balance Sha.

2 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Skmoda360(m): 10:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
Iconstar:
Ok.If that's u at dp, then u are good to go.I've seen shorter people. I believe u are just seeking cheap attention sha that's if u are even a female.

MODIFIED
So this shitty topic actually made front page.Chai nairaland is gone☹️
As in dead and gone

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by samwillyco1(m): 10:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
While some people are doing everything possible to get slim , this world no balance ooo

I love slim people but not short people
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Chris2863(m): 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
If your pics is the one on your dp then you don't have a problem unless you want to look like a grandma. You women get issues
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by drealnamdy(m): 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
Which business... selling intimacy gadgets and vibrator business..? Which degree holder... Abegy...stop condescending ur friends back here pls...
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by 99thEnemy(m): 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
Kelly2713:
get yourself a boy and the rest will be history
u need some semen to develop u
tongue

She said she only needs a D!ldo grin grin grin
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Skmoda360(m): 10:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
ITbomb:
Nothing wrong with your size but I would prefer a bit bigger boobs cool
And with a moderate big ass... cheesy grin
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nice way of marketing your product...the story seems bs tho
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Yuneehk(f): 10:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
Toks2008:

You are a beauty goddess.

Your beauty will be ageless because of your stature Infact I call ladies like you evergreen beauty..

If only you know how sweet you look.
What we can stainless, never gets old. She'll appreciate it better when she starts having kids.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Sarang(f): 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
Lol you look pretty
Don’t mind them
People gonn’ talk
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by We4all: 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
Iconstar:
Ok.If that's u at dp, then u are good to go.I've seen shorter people. I believe u are just seeking cheap attention sha that's if u are even a female.

MODIFIED
So this shitty topic actually made front page.Chai nairaland is gone☹️

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Skmoda360(m): 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
CallMeAthena:
You look amazing bae.
She look like someone that will fight if angered.... person need to fear that face Sha.....a feminist at that and never takes in cum from any man sad shocked shocked....speechless grin
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Nyanabo(m): 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
I see nothing wrong with your height for a twenty five year old and you shouldn't let no one body shame you, it might lead you to being depressed.

Though if you are insecure about your body you could try building your body fat because for your height you can't do nothing about that again.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by We4all: 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
[quote author=We4all post=96513886][/quote]

Nairaland is gone but you're still here. You people complain about everything and it is so damn right irritating. This is a forum with different topics, and any topic can make it to the from page as long it can generate controversies and interesting enough for people to comment. Why is that so difficult for "your type" to understand?

Tell me, would you still be here if Nairaland was all about politics or formal news alone? Nairaland has helped a lot of people overcome depression cos some of those post you consider
shitty are a great remedy for stress. So kiddo, if you can't take the heat, then vamoose the kitchen and stop complaining.

2 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Lexusgs430: 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
edoairways:

There's no covid19 in Nigeria what you see or hear is abracadabra

So what killed Ajimobi and others?.....
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Ephemeralbeing: 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
write this down.

"The size of Goliath has nothing to do with the intellect of David"

You're human to feel that way, but you need to accept it and keep on keeping on with what should be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Help My Husband Seems To Be Addicted To Prostitutes! / Pregnant Lady And Her Lover Burnt To Death In Lagos (photos) / Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.