Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

I Dislike My Small Stature - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Dislike My Small Stature (55168 Views)

Growing Up, What Household Rule Did You Dislike Most And Why? / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by SILENTandSMART2: 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
Henrodah:

Lol I gotta start checking profiles lol. You are on point with their description baba. Hehehehehe

lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Lorayne(m): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
Venerealisles:
So this year my family decided we were gonna come back to naija early for the Xmas celebrations, we also wanted to do Thanksgiving in Nigeria hence the early arrival.

Well, we were back home in Lag, so I decided to go hang out with some of my long time friends, and what I saw shocked me ooh. They were really big now, felt like they were way older than me. angry To make matters worst, I senior them pretty damn well, but my tiny physique just makes them think otherwise. embarassed

The last straw that broke the camel back was when I went over to my cousin's place, only for my Aunt to start saying stuffs like "I look like a toothpick" she even went as far as saying I should start eating enough beans!! Chaii I have suffered .

I will be 25 by December, but yet most people I come across still think I am a teenager, Little did they know that the so called teenager is the owner of a business in Lagos and also a degree holder.

Inspite of my achievements, I feel what they are saying is beginning to get to me, i can't change the way I look, if I could, I'd probably add more height to my physique grin.
You look aiit.... But, if you wanna add weight, you just need to increase your protein intake and and start strength training.

1 Like

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
Continue eating. It will improve. You can't have small stature as much as my wife when she was in school. Yet she's a madam now. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by akinsmyk(m): 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
You can't even give us a sample of the stature you're talking about
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by PrinceOfLagos: 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
See her small breast
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Kunja2: 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
Venerealisles:
So this year my family decided we were gonna come back to naija early for the Xmas celebrations, we also wanted to do Thanksgiving in Nigeria hence the early arrival.

Well, we were back home in Lag, so I decided to go hang out with some of my long time friends, and what I saw shocked me ooh. They were really big now, felt like they were way older than me. angry To make matters worst, I senior them pretty damn well, but my tiny physique just makes them think otherwise. embarassed

The last straw that broke the camel back was when I went over to my cousin's place, only for my Aunt to start saying stuffs like "I look like a toothpick" she even went as far as saying I should start eating enough beans!! Chaii I have suffered .

I will be 25 by December, but yet most people I come across still think I am a teenager, Little did they know that the so called teenager is the owner of a business in Lagos and also a degree holder.

Inspite of my achievements, I feel what they are saying is beginning to get to me, i can't change the way I look, if I could, I'd probably add more height to my physique grin.
See my dear, I wanna tell you that you're perfect and amazing just the way you are. I'm quite tall. 6'1 but if you don't mind, let's have a chat on twitter or whatever social media you're comfortable with. Your stature is what I love. @Jaculze on twitter.

P:s: I didn't even check your picture out before sending this message. Someone mentioned it then I checked it out.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Myhusband(m): 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
everything na packaging and branding which you lack, you're dressing like a secondary school girl with your small stature and you don't want people to make jest of you

your stature is OK if you're the one at your dp even though I don't like that slim stature, ladies with that kind of stature always have over size pússy after little number of fúck

learn to dress maturely and developed your physique

2 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by kellybently(m): 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
Venerealisles:

Post your picture let seee you

1 Like

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by riczy(m): 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
Pisure of an Eskimo or na lie abeg

1 Like

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by quincyshakur(m): 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
somethings in lyf can't be change,jus accept it an u will b alright.
weda Big or Small we all moveeee
grin

1 Like

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
bob55dave:
Please guys I need your help, please am into a cryto currency platform, and am almost true with the task to my withdrawal but I need referral. Please don't screw down and pass the text. Please, d referral doesn't need to pay any thing please help me sign up. I need just 10 sign up. Please help a broda.
Send a DM to this number 08122033791 on WhatsApp . I'll send you d link. You too can use the platform to make cash

Please no money is involved. Please help me. Its closing by 30th. Biko

THIEF!
YOU WANT TO USE GULLIBLE NAIRALANDERS TO CLIMB YOUR SHADY FINANCIAL LADDER THIS XMAS
ONLY FOOLS WILL FALL FOR THIS
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
God created you that way so love yourself the way you are, just forget about what people are saying
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by DeMoneyGenius: 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vibrators can make you cum but won't deposit cum in you.
You need some good cum to refresh.

1 Like

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Comedian2019: 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
Venerealisles:

You're the best. Don't mind the mumu people.
You're cute and sweet.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by naijadrivablog: 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
A quick check shows that you are a feminist.

and your "business" is selling vibrators to women and perverting natural love making

See your toothpick leg

2 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
I DON'T BELIEVE THIS OP
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Elsueno: 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
Venerealisles:

pipsqueak, of course in a non offensive way cheesy
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by zinny377(f): 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
hashtagged:
You don't look like a teenager at all, you are just short and look like someone with a hot temper.

Haba! undecided
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
Venerealisles:

My belle grin grin. You want to kill me with laugh right ?
You can't add to your height especially as an adult. But you can add to your career. Stop comparing yourself with others . El Rufia, Oshiomole, Osibanjo are short men but they have made history and keep on adding to history. Maradona is a short man married to a short woman and both produced kids that look like table fan or tuber of yam. But you can see how he's being celebrated. Lionel Messi is also short and so many Hollywood actors (especially the guy on game of throne). MI our musician is also short nao . Just pick up your form and become the national Secretary of short people just as Osibanjo is the national chairman.
But on a serious note, build on your self esteem and your career . It will change things

1 Like

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by SmartPolician: 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
Equal2DeTask:

I think lack of man in ur life & lack of man's cum inside you is the end result of your stature. cheesy

All your teenage life you have been addictive to vibrator... Change your ways

Venerealisles

This guy don add insult to your injury!

SMH
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by bonnyhope: 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
If you are smaller than El Rufai then you need to hang your lself
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Whois(m): 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
Might be your dress sense
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by edoairways: 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
Lexusgs430:
The government clearly said, they don't want you to come to Nigeria...... Keep your covid with you, in the abroad.....

Una no kúkú dey hear word........ When the 2nd spike hits, we know who to hold.........
There's no covid19 in Nigeria what you see or hear is abracadabra
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by estyvino(m): 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
I think the likes of you would not bother about your size

Except you have changed your mind about Boyz

1 Like

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by jeff1993: 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
see feminist complaining about stature..... hahahahaha
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by ManIzHot: 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
Venerealisles:

you need not to dislike your stature
I was in your shoes some couple of years ago, but now I feel great

How do I mean? It is simple, the way I shock people.

I will be 28 4th of May next year, but I look 18.

Anytime I am on the field or those waiting for my service sees me, the disbelief they have is always obvious...i can always tell what they were thinking "so this is the small boy that we have been saying yes sir to over the phone" lol but they have no choice than to give me the respect that dues me... Cause I am the one to give them solution to their faulty Machine.

So in as much you are NOT small in stature and still small in relevance or achievement then be grateful

Many are big for nothing

2 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
Venerealisles:

Get yourself comfortable high heels shoes ,but I understand the feeling I once have a girlfriend that was mature,beautiful,wonderful,sweet,respectful but short and look like a kid I couldn't go on with the relationships because I fear I would be tagged a pedophile,so I ghosted out. The only consolation was that she married my name sake which was cool. So I know where you are coming from... Pele.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by bonnyhope: 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
If you are smaller than El Rufai then you need to hang yourself
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by golddare: 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
Venerealisles:

Just keep winning, stature will be irrelevant when your status stand. Dont go to places you are tolerated but places you are celebrated. If going to someone's place makes you feel bad about yourself then it's time you stop.

1 Like

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Greenishland(f): 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Exodora: 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
Kill yourself then .
End of story .
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by womenareapes: 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
Venerealisles:

prostitute always looking for cheap attention with there peanut size brea.st undecided

I dislike black women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Help My Husband Seems To Be Addicted To Prostitutes! / Pregnant Lady And Her Lover Burnt To Death In Lagos (photos) / Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.