Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,249 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Best Natural Family Planning ( Castor Seed ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Natural Family Planning ( Castor Seed ) (2030 Views)

A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend / My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again / My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Natural Family Planning ( Castor Seed ) by remiologi(f): 5:35am On Nov 27, 2020
From condoms to contraceptive pills, the medical science has given us a lot of things that promote safe sex and decrease the chances of unwanted pregnancy. If you make-out without protection on your unsafe days, you can simply pop a contraceptive pill and eliminate your chances of getting pregnant. But we all know how harmful these contraceptive pills are.

They can cause a lot of trouble in the natural reproductive cycle of a woman. They have side effects like irregular periods, spotting, nausea, headaches, mood swings, vaginal discharge, weight gain and many other things. In order to avoid all these side effects and eliminate the chances of pregnancy, you can try this Natural Herbal Seed.

Usage; Just One (1) seed per year!!
#1000 only. ( Wholesale price available )

Contact
Lagos

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Ran Away & Left Asewo Ladies In Hotel After Having Sex With Them:video / Ex-bbnaija Star, Nengi’s Alleged S-extape Leaked By Her Ex-boyfriend (+18 Video) / Chidinma: My Experience As An Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.