Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Is This Scam Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Scam Or Not? (230 Views)

The Big Question Facing New Graduates: Should You Scam Or Find A Job? / Why The Rise In This Scam Format By Ladies Of Late? / Emilydate Scam Or Not?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Scam Or Not? by SPOLO(m): 10:54am On Nov 27, 2020
Guys i got this message yesterday and i called yesterday no response today twice before they pick and a man said that the relief fund is from FG that if i am using either zenith, union or FCMB i should forward my account details and get the 30k relief fund.

But me i love making researches to be sure it's not Yahoo boy that want to use the account to swindle money because i don't have any of those banks listed but i can find a friend.

But my mind is telling me it's a scam.

I no wan go use person account and end up getting scam money.

So who have ever received this message?

Re: Is This Scam Or Not? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:57am On Nov 27, 2020
You don't need to be told this is shady
Re: Is This Scam Or Not? by chatinent: 10:58am On Nov 27, 2020
It is scam, bro.

It isn't even a customized number to look a bit real.

More so, they'll ask you to invest so they can double it.

Block that infant scammer.
Re: Is This Scam Or Not? by SPOLO(m): 11:34am On Nov 27, 2020
chatinent:
It is scam, bro.

It isn't even a customized number to look a bit real.

More so, they'll ask you to invest so they can double it.
Block that infant scammer.
exactly thanks

(1) (Reply)

A New Friend? / A Male Friend. / Join Herpes Support Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.