Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Why The Rise In This Scam Format By Ladies Of Late? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The Rise In This Scam Format By Ladies Of Late? (1028 Views)

Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) / Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages / "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Rise In This Scam Format By Ladies Of Late? by czarr(m): 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
Here in port harcourt, a group of two or more girls dress well, go out at night and beg guys for transport fare, in one night they can beg like 20 guys...this days if i hear "brother"! for my back and na young girl i no dey even answer them.

I no blame dem sha this country hard!

how e be for una state?
Re: Why The Rise In This Scam Format By Ladies Of Late? by Meedon: 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
Billing things.

1 Like

Re: Why The Rise In This Scam Format By Ladies Of Late? by paulolee(m): 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
na old format na....code wey lag girls de use outside clubs n bars especially on Sunday evening..
they know guys would hardly say no to thier beautiful looks n some sharp geea even de use dt format de camp or lodge them

2 Likes

Re: Why The Rise In This Scam Format By Ladies Of Late? by LadyTianna(f): 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
Dude both men and women are trying to obtain money under false pretenses nowadays. Yesterday I lost count of how many young men I saw pushing wheel chairs with little normal children sitting in them pretending to be disabled and begging drivers on the road for money. The country hard, no be small.

In my area now, when an angry mob lynches a criminal, they eat the charred flesh...I'm not joking cry two happened last week

I honestly don't know what the future of Nigeria holds for any of us

1 Like

Re: Why The Rise In This Scam Format By Ladies Of Late? by Meedon: 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2020
Like seriously. Are you for real. Human eating human flesh. Mehn shit is so getting dammmmmmnnnn

LadyTianna:
Dude both men and women are trying to obtain money under false pretenses nowadays. Yesterday I lost count of how many young men I saw pushing wheel chairs with little normal children sitting in them pretending to be disabled and begging drivers on the road for money. The country hard, no be small.

In my area now, when an angry mob lynches a criminal, they eat the charred flesh...I'm not joking cry two happened last week

Re: Why The Rise In This Scam Format By Ladies Of Late? by LadyTianna(f): 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
Meedon:
Like seriously. Are you for real. Human eating human flesh. Mehn shit is so getting dammmmmmnnnn

Humans been eating humans for years mehn...now they're just getting more ballsy. I don't even know if its cos of poverty or foolishness that they're doing it so openly. Truly appalling

1 Like

Re: Why The Rise In This Scam Format By Ladies Of Late? by Bizibi(m): 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
LadyTianna:

eat what??
Wow!!!!!!
Re: Why The Rise In This Scam Format By Ladies Of Late? by Meedon: 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
LadyTianna:

Humans been eating humans for years mehn...now they're just getting more ballsy. I don't even know if its cos of poverty or foolishness that they're doing it so openly. Truly appalling

No matter the hunger, is better one should starve to death than to eat human flesh. It is so appalling.

1 Like

Re: Why The Rise In This Scam Format By Ladies Of Late? by dominique(f): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
It's guys that do it most here in Lagos. They pick strategic places like ATM points, business districts, where banks are etc. In the night, it's these same men that will carry gun and knife to rob you at those strategic locations. Beggars at day, robbers at night. It's getting increasingly unsafe to move around certain parts of Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Black People Are Part Of The Reason For Racism They Are Getting. / Please Help My Hustle. / As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Friend Date Your Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.