Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Why Do Ladies Av Dis Mentality? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Av Dis Mentality? (472 Views)

Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Av Dis Mentality? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
Why Do Ladies Av Dis Mentality? When A Guy Calls A Lady, D 1st Thing Dat Would Come To Her Mind Is Dat "He Wants To Woo Me" Dey Would Start Acting Strange. I Av Noticed Dis Times Without Number. A Lady Was Roling An Empty Drum, So A Guy Called Her & Wanted To Ask Her What She Sells Or What Business She Is Into. She Started Acting Strangely Thinking Dat D Guy Wants To Woo Her.
Re: Why Do Ladies Av Dis Mentality? by uni69(f): 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
FTC
Re: Why Do Ladies Av Dis Mentality? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
uni69:
FTC
Meaning?
Re: Why Do Ladies Av Dis Mentality? by Juliusmomoh: 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
Op, don't mind dem... Go and visit ubunja thread, the guy is there sharing rice and moi moi grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Av Dis Mentality? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
Oga it's not their fault.
If u see the ways some stupid men Lower themselves just for a 18yrs old puna, u'll be shocked.

Check my signature for 200# airtime
Don't forget to reedem the coupon immediately

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Av Dis Mentality? by tobechi20(m): 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
Tell her you have no interest in wooing her. If you count the number of people who woo her daily,you will understand
Re: Why Do Ladies Av Dis Mentality? by Bornsinner7: 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
Awa fierce gan to ba n wa mi

Nigerian girls have fish brain..

Was walking with a friend when we saw this white lady standing at a spot operating her phone.. as we walked pass her, my guy said oyibo pepper joking.. she responded saying hello.. they shook hands.. I was just surprised bcus he was a total stranger
Re: Why Do Ladies Av Dis Mentality? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
tobechi20:
Tell her you have no interest in wooing her. If you count the number of people who woo her daily,you will understand
D Guy Called D Lady To Come While She Was Going. D Lady Thought He Wanted To Woo Her, While She Was Going She Rudely Told D Guy To Say Out What He Wants To Say While She Was Going. D Guy Just Lock Up Cuz, D Lady Fall Her Hand.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Igbo Man That Choose A Lady Over 85million And Still Couldn't Get Her / Game Time / thread closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.