Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (65731 Views)

Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) / Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist / Man Steals Goat, Slaughters It And Wears It On His Body Like A Vest. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
Burstit:
You are a mistake.

Yeah right, and you're the precise outcome of a baby factory grin
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Okoroawusa: 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nooo!

This one no be with clear eye

Is she mentally okay?
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
A plan to dispose the body or what

This life sef...wahala no dey finish

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by stayclearofme: 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
Burstit:
See how this one the reason. You funny oh, how is that compared to what she did? Abi you wan help her carry am.
How u dey reason? Can you please tell me the essence of making her to do that? Do you know the mental tourture it has on people watching especially the family?
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by stayclearofme: 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
FuckThaMod:

You are the number 1 tribalist so shut up!
Lol....you this idiot again!! I am always ready for you...FUCKThaMod... fvck you anywhere you are you idiot. I am not a nonentity like you. Bring it on you dunce!
I am waiting for you to wake up, you fool!
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by opribo(m): 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
She slaughtered and dismembered the mother.
I mean nobody in the right thinking senses can do that.

Is she the only child in the house with the woman, what really could have made her to kill the mother. Even if her mother is an acclaimed witch is not sufficient for to kill her slaughter her. The manner of kiiling suggest a motive, but if it be that some pastor alleged she was a witch therefore inspired her to kill her he too must be arrested.

I said it, that anybody that can kill a dog and eat can equally kill a man.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by petitejolie(f): 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ah...... Jesus. I won’t b eating meat again except goat and chicken ... ahhhhhhh God
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by FuckThaMod: 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:
From the guy who stabbed his wife because of a car, to this wannabe jack the ripper..... I've always said igbos are sub human savage monkeys...

Afonja's are skull miners.

But Igbos are human butchers and dog eaters grin I spit on their flat empty skulls.
Fvckin sub human savages
When did ss become igbos? Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by FuckThaMod: 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

undecided this just reminded me of a friend of mine whose girlfriend was calabar/imo; the bitch woke up on Christmas and butched his dubberman, roasted the meat and served it to bro all because bro didn't give the money pit of a bitch shopping money...

Remember my Afonja Bros, You can fvck them but never ever marry them, if you don't want your mother to end up like this or your kids being retarded chest beaters..... Don't soil your DNA bros.
Chai! Yorubas and sex
If you can fvck we cannibals then you are a cannibal too.. You people can even fvck ram.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
Missyajoke:

Are you for real

Human and dog meat are their favorite delicacies.... formally it was twins, but thank God for Mary slessor Avoid them villages and towns...cus these days they use tourists and strangers. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by FuckThaMod: 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
Missyajoke:

Are you for real
Yes.. Some part of calabar uyo and even abia state eat humans. It's a special delicious delicacy and it tastes like bacon. The meat is even so oily we can use the oil to fry things, highly nutritional.
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
@Juliusmomoh come and see what your wife did
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
FuckThaMod:

When did ss become igbos? Mumu

grin grin yeah but Tony Elumelu is igbo and other south south billionaires are Igbo and their oil rich regions are igbo....
But the human eating savage ape isn't Igbo grin grin

You're a freakin h@lfwit
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by FuckThaMod: 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

grin grin yeah but Tony Elumelu is igbo and other billionaires are Igbo and their oil rich regions are igbo....
But the human eating savage ape isn't Igbo grin grin

You're a freakin h@lfwit
That one is different, mugu.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by realstars: 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
DaInferno:
what's her intent, was she planning to cook and sell or do rituals; cus I don't think I can even go out to eat no more!
Maybe She Just Discotver What The Mother Is,,,,.?, She Decided To Do The Finish Work On Her.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by ceaser: 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
Daughter from hell!

Nakanda:
annang people and cannibalism = 5&6 ,no surprise. Not the 1st or 10000th case , she only got caught .

I find your claim hard to believe.

If your claim were true, then the spectators would not have been shocked or appeared surprised at the incident. But as you can clearly see from the pictures all of them are gonna be traumatized from this horror for a long time.

The investigation should include conducting a Mental State Examination (MSE) on this accused cos a sane human is unlikely to be able to go thru the horrid moments of butchering a human into that many parts (not saying it isn't impossible) but at this moment, that is the explanation I can hold on to in order not to be so disturbed psychologically tonight.

angelfallz:
Going through the comments i see people that on another thread were insulting the man for stabbing his live-in lover to death because she refused to register her new car in his name, but now in this thread they express shock, instead of insults, that a woman butchered her mother.

So, why is it that when men commit crimes there are men ready to haul insults, but when women commit crimes the same men express shock?
Why the double standards?

This is a crime on another level. This will shock even the devil himself. The first reaction to this type of scenario by any living human is a display of speechlessness, an expression of shock while trying to process the reality of what you just saw, trying to figure out if you are dreaming or you're indeed a witness to it.

FuckThaMod:

Yes.. Some part of calabar uyo and even abia state eat humans. It's a special delicious delicacy and it tastes like bacon. The meat is even so oily we can use the oil to fry things, highly nutritional.

Dude abeg stop it. You're not sounding funny if that's what you intend. The description you're painting is utterly disgusting and despicable.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
FuckThaMod:

That one is different, mugu.

grin grin grin grin hahahahahaahh
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Chai! Yorubas and sex
If you can fvck we cannibals then you are a cannibal too.. You people can even fvck ram.

Nope... That's like saying because a white man fvckd a black woman he's now black. it's just better than wanking like you probably do.....did you even make it past kindergarten

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by bizhop01: 11:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
Wife Material
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:02am On Nov 28, 2020
Chaiii ���imagine the pain the Woman would have gone through
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 12:03am On Nov 28, 2020
Ndibunna:

I said same but why do the people pretend as if they did something out of ordinary?

look at the peoples faces?

They're all the same. Cannibals!
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by colonelwealth(m): 12:08am On Nov 28, 2020
RPirez:

Stupid or not... it's a fact! A sensible and normal individual from the SW should NEVER, EVER marry from SE/SS. They're pure savage and cannibalistic in nature. angry

u r truly a fool.!
so Akwa ibom is now SE?
when they commit they become Southeast, when it's oil or glory time is Southsouth.

stop be mischievous, u know Akwa ibom is SS(South south)region. don't try to grade the SE into ur nonsense bigotry& stupidity displays.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 28, 2020
colonelwealth:

u r truly a fool.!
so Akwa ibom is now SE?
when they commit they become Southeast, when it's oil or glory time is Southsouth.

stop be mischievous, u know Akwa ibom is SS(South south)region. don't try to grade the SE into ur nonsense bigotry& stupidity displays.

Just like you guys claim south south billionaires and Nnamdi kanu claiming south south because biafra is a landlocked hellhole grin

Legend has it that many igbos survived Awolowo's blockade during the biafran war by going back to their old ways of cannibalism.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Mftivi: 12:14am On Nov 28, 2020
tyup:
shocked

2020 would go down in History in my dairy as the year I virtually saw alot in months. That's why I'll never recommend marrying from the SS/SE that's more like writing an IV inviting a Lion n asking you both to live together in bliss

at the moment my only pity goes to her Jail mate
you are sick man

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 12:17am On Nov 28, 2020
Realtord43:
there alway a better year for an individual, same with bad yrs too. Even the world at large felt the bad effect of this yrs. U knw what happen this year all along uptill now. So reasonable nd ambitous folks will hope for a better yrs ahead. The mentality is tomorrow will be better than today, if you cant wish better days ahead for yourself then you have no purpose on earth. Nd pls next time dnt quote me with CAPLOCK

SHUT UP!
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Coldie(m): 12:22am On Nov 28, 2020
See wetin too much dog meat don cause
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Richardlove(m): 12:36am On Nov 28, 2020
The tradition might have been abolish if not Calabar is know for cannibalism. See what hunger can cause. I remember one Nollywood movies that a lady took her finance to village for introduction, only for she to be eating a meat she never knew was her finace's flesh. History, Mary Slessor and killing of twins in Calabar.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 28, 2020
tyup:
shocked

2020 would go down in History in my dairy as the year I virtually saw alot in months. That's why I'll never recommend marrying from the SS/SE that's more like writing an IV inviting a Lion n asking you both to live together in bliss

at the moment my only pity goes to her Jail mate
One Nigeria indeed.
The country is tired, it needs separation.
What has the human mind has to do with a region or tribe?

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Martinez39s(m): 12:43am On Nov 28, 2020
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Passionate888: 12:46am On Nov 28, 2020
Akwa Ibom people and wickedness no difference. Those people are so heartless

Ebenezer2021 come and see your people are at it again o, doing what they know how to do best

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by cuteralph101(m): 12:49am On Nov 28, 2020
EBMedia:
A woman allegedly killed her mother and chopped the body into pieces in Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom, IgbereTV reports.

Abasi-Ifreke Ime Eshiet who posted the photos from the crime scene said that the shocking incident happened at Urua Anan Road, Ikot Ekpene.

Some of the photos shows the suspect carrying the body pieces in a bowl before she was tied up and bundled into a police van.

Abasi-Ifreke Ime Eshiet wrote on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/100012867393882/posts/1073383356433901/?app=fbl
until punishment for crimes like this is death i mean straight sentence and judgement given asap. Such barbaric act won't stop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) / Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) / Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.