Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Which Psychiatric Hospital Will U Take Him To ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Psychiatric Hospital Will U Take Him To ? (641 Views)

Video Of Jaruma Behaving Erratically Before She Went To Psychiatric Hospital / As U Take Care Of Ur Body, Remember Ur Teeth. / As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Psychiatric Hospital Will U Take Him To ? by Obzerfapex(m): 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
Which psychiatric hospital will u take him to ?[b]

Re: Which Psychiatric Hospital Will U Take Him To ? by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
Yaba
Re: Which Psychiatric Hospital Will U Take Him To ? by Dreadlock69(m): 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
Not my business his happy
Re: Which Psychiatric Hospital Will U Take Him To ? by Godada(m): 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
Obzerfapex:

Uselu
Re: Which Psychiatric Hospital Will U Take Him To ? by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 28, 2020
Dreadlock69:
Not my business he's happy
My brother eeh, na only the guy go say he needs a psychiatrist or not because sometimes there are things one can see in a partner and it will be too hard to let her go, though I will still let her go in this situation no matter what.

As long as he is happy, it's good to let the dude be.

1 Like

Re: Which Psychiatric Hospital Will U Take Him To ? by tobechi74: 2:48am On Nov 28, 2020
He is matured guy. See you don't know what is happening behind the scenes. The guy may be a 4 minutes man so he permitted her to sleep outside since he cannot satisfy her. From there, Belle swell up.
Re: Which Psychiatric Hospital Will U Take Him To ? by paulolee(m): 5:44am On Nov 28, 2020
I dnt believe dis kinda jazz...maybe d bea gat cash n he is jus dier 4 d moni because even if dis kain madness dey, e no suppose carrg signboard de announce e level of stupidity na...SIMP
Re: Which Psychiatric Hospital Will U Take Him To ? by SkyRicks: 8:26am On Nov 28, 2020
Obzerfapex:

Frankly speaking you don't know his reasons, it could be he is impotent or has low sperms count and can't have a baby are you saying he should miss the opportunity of becoming a father or if the woman is a financial source to him and family (in the face of an entity called Nigeria).

You are the one that needs Yaba left (Jokes) face your front
Re: Which Psychiatric Hospital Will U Take Him To ? by Agricaddict(m): 9:04am On Nov 28, 2020
We call it through love
Re: Which Psychiatric Hospital Will U Take Him To ? by Obzerfapex(m): 9:45am On Nov 28, 2020
I don’t even know if to insult you or laugh grin grin
SkyRicks:

Frankly speaking you don't know his reasons, it could be he is impotent or has low sperms count and can't have a baby are you saying he should miss the opportunity of becoming a father or if the woman is a financial source to him and family (in the face of an entity called Nigeria).

You are the one that needs Yaba left (Jokes) face your front
Re: Which Psychiatric Hospital Will U Take Him To ? by SkyRicks: 9:48am On Nov 28, 2020
Obzerfapex:
I don’t even know if to insult you or laugh grin grin
grin grin grin . I have learnt to put other first and always hear from people before drawing conclusion bro. We can insult and laugh it out loud lol
Re: Which Psychiatric Hospital Will U Take Him To ? by Dreadlock69(m): 10:58am On Nov 28, 2020
J111333:
My brother eeh, na only the guy go say he needs a psychiatrist or not because sometimes there are things one can see in a partner and it will be too hard to let her go, though I will still let her go in this situation no matter what.

As long as he is happy, it's good to let the dude be.

True talk ooo
Me too go let am go ooo I no dey that emotionally strong to ride that road with the lady
But if my gee is Happy who I'm I to judge

(1) (Reply)

Why Call Him Or Her Your Partner If You Can’t Go Through Their Phones – Ruth Kad / Share Your Worst Experience With A Dog / This Is Impossible. Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.