Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:41 AM

My Neighbor Has Gotten His 13 Years Old Daughter Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Has Gotten His 13 Years Old Daughter Pregnant (1734 Views)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor Has Gotten His 13 Years Old Daughter Pregnant by Allsingles: 5:17am On Nov 28, 2020
I leave in a 3 bedroom apartment, somewhere in mafoluku area in oshodi, Lagos State. My neighbor is a civil servant, he was working with one of the popular food processing company in Lagos island.

My neighbor lost his job due to the coronavirus pandemic outbreak, which affected the economy and other things including so many companies, some of the companies officially retrenched their workers due to the inability to pay their salary. My neighbor, unfortunately was among those that their company retrenched. When the lockdown was relaxed by the government, his wife who has a food item business, continued with her business while he is staying at home with the children.

In their own 3 bedroom apartment, you hardly see them outside, if not for church activities or for outing to buy Pizza or other similar places. He is always inside the house with his children. The wife due to the nature of her business, always goes out in the morning, leaving the husband with the children.

In October this year, everyone in the compound started noticing some changes in the body of my neighbor's daughter, who is 13 years old. Jokingly, my wife asked the mother, are you sure that your daughter is not pregnant because of this rapid changes in his body? Although my wife made this enquiry personally with her to avoid raising attention from other people in the compound. She authoritatively denied it that her daughter can't be pregnant because her husband doesn't allow them to go outside, and she can vow for her daughter that she doesn't have a boyfriend.

The body of the young girl was continuously changing every week from who she is known for in the compound, then her mother accepted to take her to hospital for pregnancy test, even though she knows that her daughter is not pregnant and she...https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2020/11/my-neighbor-has-gotten-his-13-years-old.html
Re: My Neighbor Has Gotten His 13 Years Old Daughter Pregnant by paulolee(m): 5:34am On Nov 28, 2020
Mk e marry her na..
Re: My Neighbor Has Gotten His 13 Years Old Daughter Pregnant by TonyBK: 5:59am On Nov 28, 2020
This is superstory~~~

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Gotten His 13 Years Old Daughter Pregnant by HandsomeBlack: 6:01am On Nov 28, 2020
Abomination!

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Gotten His 13 Years Old Daughter Pregnant by AlhajiNatty(m): 6:12am On Nov 28, 2020
Akuko ruru aru
Re: My Neighbor Has Gotten His 13 Years Old Daughter Pregnant by Angelacruz: 6:21am On Nov 28, 2020
La click la soro soke

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Gotten His 13 Years Old Daughter Pregnant by Oyiboman69: 6:22am On Nov 28, 2020
His daughter,his business....
Re: My Neighbor Has Gotten His 13 Years Old Daughter Pregnant by spinna: 7:31am On Nov 28, 2020
Civil servant working in food company?? Kwontinue

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Gotten His 13 Years Old Daughter Pregnant by Kobicove(m): 7:49am On Nov 28, 2020
Post the full story here. I ain't clicking any link angry

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Gotten His 13 Years Old Daughter Pregnant by HitlerGaddafi: 10:15am On Nov 28, 2020
spinna:
Lol.
Re: My Neighbor Has Gotten His 13 Years Old Daughter Pregnant by PoliticalHunter: 10:36am On Nov 28, 2020
spinna:

Blogger bloggers cheesy
Re: My Neighbor Has Gotten His 13 Years Old Daughter Pregnant by visiondee(m): 10:38am On Nov 28, 2020
Hey there Mr Blogger, please in the name of selling out, don't tag religion, you can be sued for defamation if your story is proved false by the named religion organisation

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Gotten His 13 Years Old Daughter Pregnant by Plut01: 10:47am On Nov 28, 2020

Imaging! Always using a certain religion to make their useless fictitious stories.
Why not add amadiya or Ifa make sango strike you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has Gotten His 13 Years Old Daughter Pregnant by okey95644: 11:07am On Nov 28, 2020
Mk e marry her na..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Offers N300k To Any Lady Aged 23-29 Years Willing To Accompany Him To.... / GIVEAWAY (N7,780 each): If You Didn’t Receive/Give Anything On Valentine’s Day / What A Wicked Uncle!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.