Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,703 members, 7,955,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:04 PM

A Nigerian Girl Boasted On How Much She Spent On Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nigerian Girl Boasted On How Much She Spent On Her Boyfriend (542 Views)

Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date / Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Girl Boasted On How Much She Spent On Her Boyfriend by liltee123(m): 7:46am On Nov 28, 2020
One Chisom Maryjane has boasted about how she took her boyfriend out and spent N7k on him without telling anyone.

The young woman, who deals in poultry at a market in Abakpa Nike area of Enugu, also asked Facebook users in the state planning end of the year parties to patronise her business.

"Am still dat pretty Okuko girl dat u know. The crayfish girl. The plantain girl," she wrote.

"The only girl dat took her boyfriend out and spent 7k on him without telling anyone"

"I kill chicken for a living. Live in afia abakpa market Enugu. U can come and check on me. Ndi end of the year party remember I kill chicken so come and patronize me"

https://okakasite.com/a-nigerian-girl-boasted-on-how-much-she-spent-on-her-boyfriend/

Re: A Nigerian Girl Boasted On How Much She Spent On Her Boyfriend by Kestolove(m): 7:52am On Nov 28, 2020
U kill chicken, just take a look at dix Igbo girl call chisom..

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Girl Boasted On How Much She Spent On Her Boyfriend by doggedfighter(f): 8:07am On Nov 28, 2020
She's very bold and a jolly good fellow too grin grin

Nigerian girls rock grin

We spoil our boyfriends too grin

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Girl Boasted On How Much She Spent On Her Boyfriend by Bornsinner7: 8:07am On Nov 28, 2020
Awa fierce gan to ba n wa mi

The guy look like her younger brother
Re: A Nigerian Girl Boasted On How Much She Spent On Her Boyfriend by doggedfighter(f): 8:11am On Nov 28, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Awa fierce gan to ba n wa mi

The guy look like her younger brother

I doubt if that's the guy
Re: A Nigerian Girl Boasted On How Much She Spent On Her Boyfriend by SILENTandSMART2: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2020
Lol cheesy

Nah eleribuu girls full town,wink

Even despite the fact that they get money pass there husband or boyfriend sometimes, they will still want more,

Nah pandicare , mandicare and eleribuu facicare dey will be buying y
up and down angry

Girls like her are scarce jare

Anyway God nogo shame us smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Girl Boasted On How Much She Spent On Her Boyfriend by Sundrus: 8:15am On Nov 28, 2020
undecided u spend 7k for ur boyfriend without telling anyone..u come dey broadcast am to the world for social media. I no see sense for this kind action oh. Some people sef.
Re: A Nigerian Girl Boasted On How Much She Spent On Her Boyfriend by internationalman(m): 8:23am On Nov 28, 2020
She looks older than the boy and already looks out of the market too.

Hence the desperation and reason for the spending to tie down the boy.
Re: A Nigerian Girl Boasted On How Much She Spent On Her Boyfriend by liltee123(m): 8:25am On Nov 28, 2020
internationalman:

Re: A Nigerian Girl Boasted On How Much She Spent On Her Boyfriend by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:30am On Nov 28, 2020
doggedfighter:
She's very bold and a jolly good fellow too grin grin

Nigerian girls rock grin

We spoil our boyfriends too grin

Your lie is sweeting me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Girl Boasted On How Much She Spent On Her Boyfriend by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:31am On Nov 28, 2020
internationalman:

Don't guys do it too

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Girl Boasted On How Much She Spent On Her Boyfriend by tyup(m): 9:37am On Nov 28, 2020
shocked

That she spent 7k on that Embryo she calls Boyfriend is not my problem my own problem is how 9ja guys have spoilt these folks to the extent they feel buying/spending on guys have become a life time achievement. some would even go as far as claiming they removed their guy's generation from the status of poverty by sending them 1k

To we the real niggas in the House who are either not a simp or spend on girls at all may mansions of billions fall on us
Re: A Nigerian Girl Boasted On How Much She Spent On Her Boyfriend by liltee123(m): 10:41am On Nov 28, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Lol cheesy

Nah eleribuu girls full town,wink

Even despite the fact that they get money pass there husband or boyfriend sometimes, they will still want more,

Nah pandicare , mandicare and eleribuu facicare dey will be buying y
up and down angry

Girls like her are scarce jare

Anyway God nogo shame us smiley
Re: A Nigerian Girl Boasted On How Much She Spent On Her Boyfriend by paul61777: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2020
u spend 7k for ur boyfriend without telling anyone..u come dey broadcast am to the world for social media. I no see sense for this kind action oh. Some people sef.
Re: A Nigerian Girl Boasted On How Much She Spent On Her Boyfriend by Dreadlock69(m): 10:59am On Nov 28, 2020
God bless you
Re: A Nigerian Girl Boasted On How Much She Spent On Her Boyfriend by liltee123(m): 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
paul61777:
u spend 7k for ur boyfriend without telling anyone..u come dey broadcast am to the world for social media. I no see sense for this kind action oh. Some people sef.

(1) (Reply)

Men Come In Here Now! / Why Do Men Still Love Women That Are Rejecting Them ? / Need A Legit Dating Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.