Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Men Come In Here Now! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Come In Here Now! (503 Views)

Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? / Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! / Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Come In Here Now! by KinzyeWriter(m): 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
I greet every men that have suffered in the hands of ladies. grin

I have been on the first page since morning, all Romance section posts that made front-page is all about men that have been jilted by women.

Please men... Having a baby mama, is better than those emotional stress you dey go through.

The solution is not to invest feelings.

Let who has ears hear.

Hanhan... It's too much. Please.

Stay single, Bleep and pay, Bleep for free but don't fall in love.

I wish you all peace o

2 Likes

Re: Men Come In Here Now! by kelvine(m): 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
Whatever you do is your responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Men Come In Here Now! by Badbunny: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
KinzyeWriter:

Please men... Having a baby mama, is better than those emotional stress you dey go through.

I feel you, but I'm more into co parenting

3 Likes

Re: Men Come In Here Now! by Nazgul: 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
Having a baby mama is worse, don't even think about that. If you want to know my reasons mention me and I'll happily shed more light.
Re: Men Come In Here Now! by KinzyeWriter(m): 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nazgul:
Having a baby mama is worse, don't even think about that. If you want to know my reasons mention me and I'll happily shed more light.

I care to know sir
Re: Men Come In Here Now! by Dliquidmetal(m): 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nazgul:
I see no way it's worse please shed more light,cause b4 I have a baby mama I would know how much I'm making and how much I'm willing to give her monthly for the kids upkeep doing so im at peace with myself and I no fit dey think whether anyone is cheating on me. The advantages outweighs the disadvantages in this century in my own view.
Re: Men Come In Here Now! by Kondomatic(m): 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
KinzyeWriter:
I greet every men that have suffered in the hands of ladies. grin
Women too, people hardly fall in love these days. They just find someone and use him/her until someone better shows up.
KinzyeWriter:

I have been on the first page since morning, all Romance section posts that make front-page is all about men that have been jilted by women.
The stronger sex are gradually becoming weakling.
KinzyeWriter:

This rightly deserves an award for being the most useless piece of advice in 2020.

We have more people in happy marriages than those in unhappy one but human beings are negativity bias so they only focus on the ones that ain't working.

If you have sense and self discipline, look for a sensible woman who is family oriented and you will be alright. The marriage will be fine.

Have sense. It is very important.

KinzyeWriter:

The solution is not to invest feelings.
I agree with you on this but it's not as easy as it sounds. Love in its truest form is the absence of common sense after all.

KinzyeWriter:

Let who has ears hear.

Hanhan... It's too much. Please.

Stay single, Bleep and pay, Bleep for free but don't fall in love.

I wish you all peace o
You will fall in love if you keep fvcking. You're going to meet someone who will make you feel loved and you will respond whether you want to or not. There are thing you just can't control.

2 Likes

Re: Men Come In Here Now! by Nicoswit(m): 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nazgul:
Why?
Re: Men Come In Here Now! by flokii: 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
I feel babymama is worse.. she'll have a kid or two for you and be sleeping with countless men behind your back and you have no right to say shlt or complain cos you didn't marry her. Where is the love?
Re: Men Come In Here Now! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2020
If you cant solve a girlfriend, how are you going to solve a baby mama with your child.

When the baby arrive, the next thing to do is run away.
Re: Men Come In Here Now! by Skillfullulu(m): 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
Your word your choice, your baby mama drama gonna be yours not mine...
Get a nice and well mannered lady to marry-
My advice thou.
Re: Men Come In Here Now! by Famexit(m): 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
Dedicating this to the broda going round calling all Nigerian girls useless
Re: Men Come In Here Now! by Nazgul: 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
KinzyeWriter:

I care to know sir
It will drain you financially: sometime last year one of wizkis's baby Mama's called him out for neglecting the upkeep of his son. Do you know how much davido spends on his kids? Having a baba mama can drain you financially. Your baby mama doesn't care about your finances and doesn't know what cutting cost means cos she's not your wife, she can decide to celebrate your child's birthday at a period when your finances is at its lowest and rain curses on you if you begin your regular nagging of "I don't have money"

You might end up loosing your kids: She might decide to sue you for the custody of your kids if she becomes successful or her Hussle starts paying off. And believe me she'll win. she'll gladly leave your house with her kids and claim that you've been maltreating them. She'll fake a an emotional cry in court and request for the custody of her kids, leaving you broke, depressed and suicidal. As if that's not enough, you will be instructed by the court to send a specified amount of money monthly to her for the upkeep of kids you won't be allowed to see as often as you would have wanted.

You can't bring her family into the picture: She can become very insultive and abusive at a time you sincerely seek the affection a wife would easily provide. And since you didn't officially marry her you can't involve her family when problems begin to erupt. She'll make your life miserable, cheat openly, steal from you, destroy your valuables, lock you up with police...etc.

She can never be loyal: As crazy as you think marriage is, believe me there are great marriages out there. A baby mama can never play the role of a loving wife cos she owes you nothing. You'll keep feeling that empitness in you. She can never be faithful, cos she'll keep telling herself that after all you guys aren't married, so when financially loaded guys start showing up, she'll easily cheat cos nothing is binding you guys and even dump their kids on you. It's going to be a lose lose situation for you.

1 Like

Re: Men Come In Here Now! by aziza45442: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
:Please men... Having a baby mama, is better than those emotional stress you dey go through.I feel you, but I'm more into co parenting
Re: Men Come In Here Now! by Meedon: 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
Mgto...
Re: Men Come In Here Now! by Iamtoyosii: 1:19am On Dec 10, 2020
Nazgul:

Please,do shed more light

(1) (Reply)

Mod please delete / Best Gift Ideas To Impress A White Girl / Abeg Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.