Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date (3406 Views)

Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy / Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by ExAngel007(f): 10:11am On Dec 03, 2020
A Twitter user has called out Nigerian men after
she spent 14,500 Naira on transportation for a
date and the man "didn't think to help out in
anyway."

She explained that as an "independent woman",
she paid for Uber to the date after the man
asked to see her. She also took Uber back.

She was angered by the fact that the man did
not pitch in and she took to Twitter to call him
out.

Read her tweets below.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/12/lady-calls-out-nigerian-men-after-she-spent-14500-on-transport-to-and-from-a-date.html

Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by YoonSung63: 10:13am On Dec 03, 2020
Na dem! wink of you know you know
Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by odinson1(m): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2020
you call yourself an independent woman,yet you still expect A Man to Give you Transport fare Would you have requested for transport if it were a lady you went to meet?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by Bennysam: 10:15am On Dec 03, 2020
See them v people, ordinary Uber fare and you’re telling the whole world, confused creatures

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by Ahmed0336(m): 10:19am On Dec 03, 2020
undecided

same set of vagina people shouting feminism upandan already complaining.

Are we him?
him is we?

abeg face front

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by Officialgarri: 10:19am On Dec 03, 2020
At this my age , I still find it unfathomable to see a creature who think IT should be rated as high as a man still boldly dependent and begging for transport fare, and money to make her appear like a human being.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by doayt09: 10:21am On Dec 03, 2020
ExAngel007:
A Twitter user has called out Nigerian men after
she spent 14,500 Naira on transportation for a
date and the man "didn't think to help out in
anyway."

She explained that as an "independent woman",
she paid for Uber to the date after the man
asked to see her. She also took Uber back.

She was angered by the fact that the man did
not pitch in and she took to Twitter to call him
out.

Read her tweets below.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/12/lady-calls-out-nigerian-men-after-she-spent-14500-on-transport-to-and-from-a-date.html
Hahaha. That's probably unfair. I don't do that to women. It is not good.
Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 03, 2020
See them vagina people. how about the ones that has been giving you money before. stingy people

5 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by doayt09: 10:34am On Dec 03, 2020
Mabizela:
See them vagina people. how about the ones that has been giving you money before. stingy people
You need common sense here. If you ask a lady to come see you, you should pay for her transport or give her money for that when she comes. I can't ask a babe to come see me without giving her money. Personal dignity is so important for me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 03, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by AstroG: 10:37am On Dec 03, 2020
doayt09:
You need common sense. If you ask a lady to come see you, you should pay for her transport or give her money for that when she comes. I can't ask a babe to come see me without giving her money. Dignity is so important for me.

When sex is involved, isn't it transactional undecided?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by emperorAY(m): 10:40am On Dec 03, 2020
this mentality about Nigerian women is disgusting

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by doayt09: 10:42am On Dec 03, 2020
AstroG:

When sex is involved, isn't it transactional undecided?
Bro, everything is not about sex. A lady came to see me yesterday and I gave her money for the taxi she took and she was really happy and then thanked me. Next time, of course, you would come see me again. cheesy

She would tell her friends how good I treated her and next time, if I want to go enjoy the stuff, it'll be a piece of cake for me. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by Bornsinner7: 10:47am On Dec 03, 2020
Crazy world
Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by AstroG: 10:50am On Dec 03, 2020
doayt09:
Bro, everything is not about sex. A lady came to see me yesterday and I gave her money for the taxi she took and she was really happy and thanked me. Next time, of course, you would come see me again.

Why will a lady come see me if not for sex undecided,f she has anything to tell me,she wither call or text. I can't remember the last time I gave a girl my money

Relationship na stress and Commitment na Disease angry

LIVE AND LET'S LIVE

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by doayt09: 10:54am On Dec 03, 2020
AstroG:

Why will a lady come see me if not for sex undecided,f she has anything to tell me,she wither call or text. I can't remember the last time I gave a girl my money

Relationship na stress and Commitment na Disease angry

LIVE AND LET'S LIVE

Hahaha. This is not all about having a relationship. This is all about having a good-looking female friend. She has a very beautiful skin. If you plan to sleep with a nice babe do not show it in the first meeting. cheesy

Yesterday, she asked me lots of questions. But first, I told her I don't invite women to my house. She already called me twice this morning.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:54am On Dec 03, 2020
Attention seeker, mtcheew.

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by SimpleNClean: 10:57am On Dec 03, 2020
Did she travel from Lagos to Maiduguri?
Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 03, 2020
doayt09:
You need common sense here. If you ask a lady to come see you, you should pay for her transport or give her money for that when she comes. I can't ask a babe to come see me without giving her money. Personal dignity is so important for me.
It is easy to know a simp when you see one

9 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by philcz(m): 11:07am On Dec 03, 2020
cheesy cheesy Legendary entitlement.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by Donmoscojaja(m): 11:11am On Dec 03, 2020
14k and you are complaining? most naija girls are just like her...

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by Deicide: 11:26am On Dec 03, 2020
doayt09:

She would tell her friends how good I treated her and next time, if I want to go enjoy the stuff, it'll be a piece of cake for me. wink
So basically you are a SIMP

9 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by somehow: 11:33am On Dec 03, 2020
doayt09:

Simp!

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by doayt09: 11:42am On Dec 03, 2020
somehow:

Simp!
LOL, I am not.
Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by paulolee(m): 11:51am On Dec 03, 2020
maybe dt gee follow among nairaland repillers..
Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by chinchonglee(m): 11:57am On Dec 03, 2020
because of common transport fare.
By the way did you travel from lagos to benin that ur UBER fare got to 7k?
Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by seanwilliam(m): 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
doayt09:
Hahaha. This is not all about having a relationship. This is all about having a good-looking female friend. She has a very beautiful skin. If you plan to sleep with a nice babe do not show it in the first meeting. cheesy

Yesterday, she asked me lots of questions. But first, I told her I don't invite women to my house. She already called me twice this morning.
y'all need to ignore this guy.. you're certified SIMP!

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by seyigiggle: 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
independent kee you there
Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by NeeKlaus: 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
doayt09:
So if the lady tells me she wants to go out or I should come visit her at home, she also has to pay for my Uber fare and the entire bills too, yes?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by nzube25779: 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
you call yourself an independent woman,yet you still expect A Man to Give you Transport fare Would you have requested for transport if it were a lady you went to meet?

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date by GraceAndPeace: 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
Hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Paying His Ex's House Rent -lady Cries Out / Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins / How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.