Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,057 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) (39633 Views)

Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead / Gas Leakage Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) / Fatal Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by udoataha(m): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
grin
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by 99thEnemy(m): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
(when alive) : I don't want to be buried, I want to be cremated.

Them no gree hear,

now see attempt by corpse to cremate itself grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by WibusJaga: 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
Too bad
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by Blackmoran(m): 1:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
Probably the corpse want his body to be cremated and not buried..... But they will still not give him is request...
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by naiteaw: 1:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bad Roads as a result of Bad Govt. May God save those that are His

Extra Source of Income: Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast ₦25k or more weekly using my phone and from home. Check my Signature for details
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by Brandonx(m): 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
psychologist:

Na them undecided
Conspiracies
You are still a child you know nothing undecided

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by manuelreports: 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
Life is 98% Spirtual ! 2% Physical!
Events are Concluded in the Spirtual realm before they play out in the Physical realm..

If you are a person who takes no heed to the Spirtual aspect of life you could be Manipulated, Controlled and Wasted anyhow and at anytime..

The Highest Spirtual Fortification you can Have anywhere in the World is JESUS CHRIST. Not just in Mouth, or as a song! But Having JESUS Genuinely..

The World is so evil! Filled with humans with Wicked and Evil mind and hearts.
To avoid being a Walking Corpse , you need a Genuie Encounter with JESUS Christ..
You are right
I never took spiritual things serious untill I rented an apartment owned by one Yoruba woman in Agege. That house is a gold in the outside but the den of misfortune and evil. I have to run for my life and ever since then began to take spiritual things serious.
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by Kolisky(m): 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
doggedfighter:
Maybe he requested for cremation but they opted for burial grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by AlphaMajestic: 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
that person dey go hell fire straight
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by Bmaster(m): 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nawa ooo...

As I no click the video all I could say is
Nawaoo
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by mrdharkchild(m): 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Am confuse.
Pls explain

If u want to make jest of someone, come out straight.

That's 2% physical..
It practically means that whatever you see physically has already gone down in d spiritual.
Not everyone will know this till we die. Either way, live your life, no be "good talk" de carry person go heaven.

God is not a God of familiarity. No b who Sabi God pass de go heaven.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by Perfectsouth(m): 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
Occultic corpse

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by Franktom247(m): 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
This what dey call die to re-die mercy on that soul agagu comes to mind
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by notoriousbabe: 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
That shows that hell is real
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by opzy1234: 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
Yes ooo... na double wahala
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by Lagatamushin(m): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
Events are Concluded in the Spirtual realm before they play out in the Physical realm..

If you are a person who takes no heed to the Spirtual aspect of life you could be Manipulated, Controlled and Wasted anyhow and at anytime..

The Highest Spirtual Fortification you can Have anywhere in the World is JESUS CHRIST. Not just in Mouth, or as a song! But Having JESUS Genuinely..

To avoid being a Walking Corpse , you need a Genuie Encounter with JESUS Christ..

Lord Jesus have mercy on me, Let me make Heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by opzy1234: 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
[quote author=gurujoe post=96519343]The gods are not to be blamed
[Yes oo]
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
Self cremation no need for digging of grave
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by lomprico(m): 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

why don't bullshit like this happen abroad?
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by Liposure: 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
An accident caused by human error
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by ceaser: 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
Perhaps the individual last wish was cremation for his interrement but the family probably denied the last wish. So he had to do it himself, taking the vehicle along of course.
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by Experience285(m): 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
Please I need to chat u up on whstsap

Here is my no.
08172964029. I love your words of inspiration

post=96520873]Life is 98% Spirtual ! 2% Physical!

[/quote]
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
lol, they have come again

November1857:
Fire from hell manifested in the physical !
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
exactly
tolajay:
This would seem spiritual for many Nigerians while neglecting the possibilities of a human failure causing this.

The car might have a history of overheating, the drive could have known that something was wrong with the car but overlooked it.

In all, I'm just saying it might not have been an act of divinity or metaphysical mystery but a result of human neglect.
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by friday2011(m): 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
doggedfighter:

Abi d man bad to the extent devil wanted his hell fire to start from here...

God, forgive me ooo, I too dey think far.
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by ensamy(m): 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
They removed the casket and allowed the car to burn. The Car and the casket which one is to be saved ? cool
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by Truckpusher(m): 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
doggedfighter:
grin grin cheesy
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
In Fela’s voice,
Deadi Bodi geti accident yepa!
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by AmuDimpka: 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
Deadcant rest in peace
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by hopefulLandlord: 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
doggedfighter:
Lmao!
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by 01mcfadden(m): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
I saw this too yesterday.
It was after Abeokuta
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by sinola(m): 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
the corpse dont want to go home....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) / Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? / No Crane For 3 Hours As Container Falls On A Car, Killing A Lady In Ilesa, Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.