Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) (39629 Views)

Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead / Gas Leakage Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) / Fatal Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by Lacash: 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
A vehicle transporting a corpse along Lagos-Ibadan expressway yesterday went up in flames on the express way.

From the video that captured the incident, it is unclear if lives were lost but the casket was rescued while the vehicle was completely burnt.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8qNuFfpnvY
Which kain wahala come be this for the deadi body cool shocked
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
Brandonx:

You are still a child you know nothing undecided
a child calling someone child slowpoke
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by Eaglesence: 11:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
doggedfighter:
Maybe he requested for cremation but they opted for burial grin grin

My very first thought

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by harmony75: 12:22am On Nov 29, 2020
the dead does not want to be buried yet.. he/she want to revenge before resting in peace ����
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by Amarisco(f): 6:46am On Nov 29, 2020
Perfectsouth:
Occultic corpse

The very very first thought that came to my mind.
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by joudini(m): 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
Amarisco:

The very very first thought that came to my mind.

I stumbled on one of your well-thought out posts, so I had to look up your post history. You seem well read, and perhaps more importantly in these parts, logical.

But this post of yours I am quoting got me curious enough to ask you a question; why is it the first thought of yours to refer to a corpse as "occultic" because the vehicle it is being conveyed with ignites?
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by Amarisco(f): 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
joudini:

I stumbled on one of your well-thought out posts, so I had to look up your post history. You seem well read, and perhaps more importantly in these parts, logical.

But this post of yours I am quoting got me curious enough to ask you a question; why is it the first thought of yours to refer to a corpse as "occultic" because the vehicle it is being conveyed with ignites?

Hi and welcome to my daily vlog, please like, share & subscribe and click the bell for notifications grin

On a more serious note though - there are a number of reasons really.

But one can be explained via this example. If you have ever randomly imagined a break in and went to double check the door was locked - that was your brain picking up lots of information and piecing them together (often irrationally) - the dark, the eerie silence, door creaking etc

It happens really fast but in a split moment your mind has travelled & created a dramatic scenario in your head.

Similar case here.

Why did it stick out to you
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by joudini(m): 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
Amarisco:

Hi and welcome to my daily vlog, please like, share & subscribe and click the bell for notifications grin

But one can be explained via this example. If you have ever randomly imagined a break in and went to double check the door was locked - that was your brain picking up lots of information and piecing them together (often irrationally) - the dark, the eerie silence, door creaking etc

It happens really fast but in a split moment your mind has travelled & created a dramatic scenario in your head.

Similar case here.

Lol you play too much.

Your analogy is rational. When there is a break-in, this implies that an entrance was intruded or created.

But in the case of the burning vehicle conveying a corpse, your first thought was to blame the DEAD body, referring to it as "occultic". *You agreed with the poster who said this.

You have a STEM background, Amarisco. Your post history demonstrates a person whose purposeful stride for self-enlightenment has arguably made her critically aware of the pitfalls of basic irrationality.

Do you consider blaming a corpse for the combustion of a vehicle a rational thought?
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by joudini(m): 6:27am On Jan 29, 2022
Amarisco, your response appear to have been hidden.
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by Moz22: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
Amarisco:

Similar case here.

mummy wa... I don't like it when ya away for too long ma
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by Bifwoli: 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
doggedfighter:
-doggedfighter- hahaha, you're now doggedjoker.
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by Bifwoli: 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
doggedjoker:
-doggedfighter- hahaha, you're now doggedjoker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? / No Crane For 3 Hours As Container Falls On A Car, Killing A Lady In Ilesa, Osun / Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.