Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) (39631 Views)

Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead / Gas Leakage Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) / Fatal Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by Angelacruz: 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
U are very right sir,ride on
Righteousness89:
Life is 98% Spirtual ! 2% Physical!
Events are Concluded in the Spirtual realm before they play out in the Physical realm..

If you are a person who takes no heed to the Spirtual aspect of life you could be Manipulated, Controlled and Wasted anyhow and at anytime..

The Highest Spirtual Fortification you can Have anywhere in the World is JESUS CHRIST. Not just in Mouth, or as a song! But Having JESUS Genuinely..

The World is so evil! Filled with humans with Wicked and Evil mind and hearts.
To avoid being a Walking Corpse , you need a Genuie Encounter with JESUS Christ..

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by Barrywilly(m): 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
A typical example of: DOUBLE WAHALA FOR DEADI BODY
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by dayleke: 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
gungab:
Double wahala for ready body

40 live Cockerel Chicken For Sale At Mouth Watering Price
Check the thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/6284890/40-live-cockerel-chicken-sale

Is pun intended with the "mouth watering" you put in there?
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by ehinmowo: 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
tolajay:
This would seem spiritual for many Nigerians while neglecting the possibilities of a human failure causing this.

The car might have a history of overheating, the drive could have known that something was wrong with the car but overlooked it.

In all, I'm just saying it might not have been an act of divinity or metaphysical mystery but a result of human neglect.

As much as I don't attach spirituality to it, what makes you think it's not spiritual? What even makes you think that for the fact that you are saying it's not spiritual means you are fulfilling a set out rule? What makes you think the car has being not being overheating all these while because it was specifically designed to carry this corpse all along so that the physical world will not be able to attach spirituality to it?

I blv in not everything is spiritual. In fact most things are not spiritual. But I I see someone like you with highly limited and one sided knowledge trying to throw away the other part I laugh.
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by Maobichek: 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
Events are Concluded in the Spirtual realm before they play out in the Physical realm..

If you are a person who takes no heed to the Spirtual aspect of life you could be Manipulated, Controlled and Wasted anyhow and at anytime..

The Highest Spirtual Fortification you can Have anywhere in the World is JESUS CHRIST. No
t just in Mouth, or as a song! But Having JESUS Genuinely..

To avoid being a Walking Corpse , you need a Genuie Encounter with JESUS Christ..

God bless you for this insightful words, God bless you real good Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by grandlexuz(m): 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
Double wahala for dead body and the owner of the body
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by pacificom: 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
The deady body no wan go home.
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by Clementz0(m): 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2020
Double wahala for dead body cry
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by Pat081: 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
just like that of ondo state governor
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
Information reaching me had it that, the dead body belong to mountain of fire and miracles minostries. He died by fire, he will be transported by fire, and buried by fire, Amen.
Useless Church and Pastors, giving church Useless names.
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by johnnychuks(m): 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
tolajay:
This would seem spiritual for many Nigerians while neglecting the possibilities of a human failure causing this.

The car might have a history of overheating, the drive could have known that something was wrong with the car but overlooked it.

In all, I'm just saying it might not have been an act of divinity or metaphysical mystery but a result of human neglect.
. abeg go an sit down, that's how you drive ur own car by neglecting any Issue that's come up while driving.
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by coputa(m): 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
tolajay:

spiritual matter's looks foolish to the canal minded, spiritual manipulations work hand in hand with human and physical errors.
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by coputa(m): 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
Birchi33:
Information reaching me had it that, the dead body belong to mountain of fire and miracles minostries. He died by fire, he will be transported by fire, and buried by fire, Amen.
Useless Church and Pastors, giving church Useless names.
The fire in mountain of fire is not physical but symbolic.
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
so even in death village people still dey follow person ?

hhmmn! this country nawa o, eleleleleleeeee this country nawa o, ololololololloloo
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by rafcrown(m): 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
Just to tell you that HELL IS REAL.
CORRUPT POLITICIANS
ARMED ROBBERS
KIDNAPPERS
RITUALISTS
YAHOO YAHOO RATS
YAHOO YAHOO PLUS FOOLS
ETC
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
doggedfighter:
Maybe he requested for cremation but they opted for burial grin grin

So it opted to serve itself...
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by ogubolokento(m): 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
I want goat you gave me fowl come bury me na......
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by Bellotelli: 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
osamz007:

TRY RESPECT THE DEAD
But the dead was rescued alive... But still dead... What am I even saying
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
I'm not shock in nigeria anymore..
baba u no go kee pesiin wt laf but ur rit
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by tolajay: 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
You all have responded without a thorough comprehension of my postulation.

Read again and point out my direct dismissal of possible spiritual intervention in the said act. I have only offered another likely perspective to the issue.

You certainly would agree with me that we are such a religious people and the first thing that would come to many minds would that the accident was an act of divinity leaving no room for human error.

See! I'm not here to prove spirituality intelligence or realistic consciousness with anyone, but just to say that life is a blend of spirituality and reality.

Africans cannot continually abandon their human responsibility to divinity and expect results, that'll be stupidity.

coputa:
spiritual matter's looks foolish to the canal minded, spiritual manipulations work hand in hand with human and physical errors.

johnnychuks:
. abeg go an sit down, that's how you drive ur own car by neglecting any Issue that's come up while driving.

ehinmowo:

As much as I don't attach spirituality to it, what makes you think it's not spiritual? What even makes you think that for the fact that you are saying it's not spiritual means you are fulfilling a set out rule? What makes you think the car has being not being overheating all these while because it was specifically designed to carry this corpse all along so that the physical world will not be able to attach spirituality to it?

I blv in not everything is spiritual. In fact most things are not spiritual. But I I see someone like you with highly limited and one sided knowledge trying to throw away the other part I laugh.
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by Tremple8v: 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
Double wahala for ............
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
Blackmoran:
Probably the corpse want his body to be cremated and not buried..... But they will still not give him is request...
to cremate nt cremated
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by Seyzcham91(m): 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
Thats all you need to know about the corpse when was alive!

Judgement in Earth before Hell
saaphiere:
A vehicle transporting a corpse along Lagos-Ibadan expressway yesterday went up in flames on the express way.

From the video that captured the incident, it is unclear if lives were lost but the casket was rescued while the vehicle was completely burnt.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8qNuFfpnvY
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by Afamed: 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Am confuse.
Pls explain
Don't allow the mofo to confuse you further
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by kingbobby: 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

The Highest Spirtual Fortification you can Have anywhere in the World is JESUS CHRIST. Not just in Mouth, or as a song! But Having JESUS Genuinely..

Thank you am inspired

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by Olatemiseeni24: 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
Double wahala for dead body in "oritse femi voice"
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by charlesucheh(m): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
Ah.. double wahala for dead body.
And the owners of the body o
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by oruma19: 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
Must have been a very wicked person.
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by gungab(m): 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
dayleke:

Is pun intended with the "mouth watering" you put in there?

No

You can suggest any adjective or call to action word I can use
Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by ARAGON22(m): 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
Dead body don catch fire.. Oh my goodness!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? / Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) / No Crane For 3 Hours As Container Falls On A Car, Killing A Lady In Ilesa, Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.