Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,531 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

How Do You Tell Your Daughter That You Are Pregnant By Her Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell Your Daughter That You Are Pregnant By Her Boyfriend? (1400 Views)

When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) / EXCUSE ME ! , Can A Girl Really Get Pregnant By Swallowing Spermm Through B.j. / Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell Your Daughter That You Are Pregnant By Her Boyfriend? by nurabela: 1:17am On Mar 22, 2011
How do you tell your daughter that you are pregnant by her boyfriend?
Re: How Do You Tell Your Daughter That You Are Pregnant By Her Boyfriend? by MrsChima(f): 1:21am On Mar 22, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Do You Tell Your Daughter That You Are Pregnant By Her Boyfriend? by Dsense(m): 1:22am On Mar 22, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Do You Tell Your Daughter That You Are Pregnant By Her Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 22, 2011
You don't!!!!
you run to the nearest abortion clinic and, when the deed is done, join a monastery!
Re: How Do You Tell Your Daughter That You Are Pregnant By Her Boyfriend? by mamagee3(f): 1:24am On Mar 22, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
I klnow I did the same thing. . .
Re: How Do You Tell Your Daughter That You Are Pregnant By Her Boyfriend? by Jackieugo(f): 1:27am On Mar 22, 2011
shocked Um,  *at a loss for words*
Re: How Do You Tell Your Daughter That You Are Pregnant By Her Boyfriend? by MrsChima(f): 1:32am On Mar 22, 2011
nurabela:

How do you tell your daughter that you are pregnant by her boyfriend?

The things this heffa come up with. SMH
Re: How Do You Tell Your Daughter That You Are Pregnant By Her Boyfriend? by aminalib(f): 1:34am On Mar 22, 2011
introduce the boyfriend as her new papa
Re: How Do You Tell Your Daughter That You Are Pregnant By Her Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 22, 2011
mschew. @topic.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Daughter That You Are Pregnant By Her Boyfriend? by obowunmi(m): 1:34am On Mar 22, 2011
Lol @ Mrs. Chima --- haha! She asks and runs.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Daughter That You Are Pregnant By Her Boyfriend? by 190: 1:35am On Mar 22, 2011
Nurebela

what kinda topics do u always come up with

I bet your next one would be

Is Ghaddafi and mr.brownjay twins  undecided
Re: How Do You Tell Your Daughter That You Are Pregnant By Her Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 22, 2011
^^you dey craze!!!
Re: How Do You Tell Your Daughter That You Are Pregnant By Her Boyfriend? by MrsChima(f): 1:52am On Mar 22, 2011
Let us all bow our heads, (the other one MBJ) and pray.

Nurbela, Please put your head on the screen delicately.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Daughter That You Are Pregnant By Her Boyfriend? by Dsense(m): 1:56am On Mar 22, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d :p
Re: How Do You Tell Your Daughter That You Are Pregnant By Her Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 22, 2011
Mrs Chima
Pls be more specific about which head you want OP to bow, in this delicate matter. Are you saying that he should put the dikc down or what?!
Re: How Do You Tell Your Daughter That You Are Pregnant By Her Boyfriend? by 190: 2:01am On Mar 22, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^you dey craze!!!

no im not cool cool

im just stating the facts
Re: How Do You Tell Your Daughter That You Are Pregnant By Her Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 22, 2011
That I look like kaddafi?! Bro, this jamaican love have you smoking some nasty stuff that's making you lose your damn mind(or eyesight at least).

As a good herbalist, I recommend a good dose of Scandinavian bootay, mixed with some African tittay, with a zest of asian coochie. This will get you back to your sense in a jiffy!
Re: How Do You Tell Your Daughter That You Are Pregnant By Her Boyfriend? by MrsChima(f): 2:08am On Mar 22, 2011
Damn you MBJ! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Tell Your Daughter That You Are Pregnant By Her Boyfriend? by Sicherheit(m): 2:08am On Mar 22, 2011
@ Topic
You shouldn't be telling your daughter nada, you should be taking you a-ss to the nearest abortion clinic.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Daughter That You Are Pregnant By Her Boyfriend? by mamagee3(f): 2:09am On Mar 22, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Damn you MBJ!   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Tell Your Daughter That You Are Pregnant By Her Boyfriend? by MrsChima(f): 2:10am On Mar 22, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

Mrs Chima
Pls be more specific about which head you want OP to bow, in this delicate matter. Are you saying that he should put the dikc down or what?!

I thought Nurbela IS a FEMALE?   shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Do You Tell Your Daughter That You Are Pregnant By Her Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:17am On Mar 22, 2011
^^ well, she DEFINITELY should put the dikc down then. . . . . Because by the look of this post, she got a problem.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Daughter That You Are Pregnant By Her Boyfriend? by MrsChima(f): 2:19am On Mar 22, 2011
(trying not to laugh) SMH@MBJ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Tell Your Daughter That You Are Pregnant By Her Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 22, 2011
We are here making jokes while the poster is just opening threads left right and center about BS. 2more open in the last 5mins about nonsense topics. She/he needs serious help, I knew NL was addictive but that's just . . . . . . . ,
Re: How Do You Tell Your Daughter That You Are Pregnant By Her Boyfriend? by 190: 2:34am On Mar 22, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

That I look like kaddafi?! Bro, this jamaican love have you smoking some nasty stuff that's making you lose your damn mind(or eyesight at least).

As a good herbalist, I recommend a good dose of Scandinavian bootay, mixed with some African tittay, with a zest of asian coochie. This will get you back to your sense in a jiffy!
undecided undecided

im gonna diss you for this undecided
Re: How Do You Tell Your Daughter That You Are Pregnant By Her Boyfriend? by Dsense(m): 2:35am On Mar 22, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

[size=15pt]Fell off the Balcony . . . .ROTFLATFA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]Bros . . . . grin grin grin . . . .  . Too much to handle i suppose grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Tell Your Daughter That You Are Pregnant By Her Boyfriend? by Donranty: 5:31am On Mar 22, 2011
U don't need to tell,just keep everything secret.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Daughter That You Are Pregnant By Her Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 22, 2011
^^bloody psychopath!
Re: How Do You Tell Your Daughter That You Are Pregnant By Her Boyfriend? by MrsChima(f): 6:26am On Mar 22, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Do You Tell Your Daughter That You Are Pregnant By Her Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 22, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

are you popping shotz now? grin grin
Re: How Do You Tell Your Daughter That You Are Pregnant By Her Boyfriend? by Pweety4me(f): 6:38am On Mar 22, 2011
^ wink
Re: How Do You Tell Your Daughter That You Are Pregnant By Her Boyfriend? by 190: 11:53am On Mar 22, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

are you popping shotz now? grin grin
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Grow So Fast And Old Than Guys? / Datecloud Launch To Help You Find A Perfect Man And Woman Of Your Dream / Ladies How Would You Prefer To Be Approached By A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.