Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Vanishing Women Of Natural Beauty. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vanishing Women Of Natural Beauty. (2729 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Proud Of Your natural Beauty? Upload Your No Make Up Selfie / TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vanishing Women Of Natural Beauty. by 197(f): 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2011
Mr, Cork:

ogugua88 (f) <<<< Most beautiful NAiraland babe EVER (((light babe skin, at last!!!)) wink
cool cool
Re: Vanishing Women Of Natural Beauty. by MrsChima1(f): 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2011
Ogug,

I agreed with your post and was banned.  SMH.
Re: Vanishing Women Of Natural Beauty. by MrCork17: 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Ogug,

Correction!  Mrs Chiama. You waz bannned becoz of your English Grammmmar! wink
Re: Vanishing Women Of Natural Beauty. by desholah(m): 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Ogug,

I agreed with your post and was banned. SMH.
How is that possible? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Vanishing Women Of Natural Beauty. by MrsChima1(f): 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2011
If they did banned me for my English Grammar (looking down at the midget from London) and YOU are still typing like an illiterate village boy.   shocked shocked shocked shocked

Bullshit!  I know damn well moderators playing FAVORITISM amongst SOME chatters or racists.  

Mr, Cork:

Correction!  Mrs Chiama. You waz bannned becoz of your English Grammmmar! wink
Re: Vanishing Women Of Natural Beauty. by annawhite(f): 11:43pm On Mar 23, 2011
190::

cool cool
what r u doing here?wearing fake sunshade at night

@well nothing's gonna stop me from doing braids or keeping dreadlocks.
I keep it real and natural
Re: Vanishing Women Of Natural Beauty. by MrsChima1(f): 11:44pm On Mar 23, 2011
desholah:

How is that possible? shocked shocked shocked

Dunno.
Re: Vanishing Women Of Natural Beauty. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 23, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

[size=18pt]Bullshit!  I know damn well moderators playing FAVORITISM amongst SOME chatters[/size] 

G-BEEZY! cool
Re: Vanishing Women Of Natural Beauty. by MrCork17: 12:47am On Mar 24, 2011
OK. wher is Mrs Chima? Has she gone to the toilet to $hit?
Re: Vanishing Women Of Natural Beauty. by 197(f): 12:51am On Mar 24, 2011
annawhite:

what r u doing here?wearing fake sunshade at night

[size=18pt]DEATH!!

anna wont kill me grin  grin[/size]
Re: Vanishing Women Of Natural Beauty. by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 24, 2011
Mr, Cork:

ogugua88 (f) <<<< Most beautiful NAiraland babe EVER (((light babe skin, at last!!!)) wink

Uncle, ke kwanu?

Mrs, Chima:

Ogug,

Yeah? Strange and unfair angry
Re: Vanishing Women Of Natural Beauty. by tashanja(m): 7:37am On Mar 24, 2011
Yeah, the fakeness is getting just too much; especially fake hair - from the high fashion model to the ground nut seller - they are all doing it, and most not even bothering whether it suits them or not.

Some worst cases dey oo, kai sometimes you no go even fit shout - e fit be like say monkey dey carry long hair waka lipsrsealed cry
Re: Vanishing Women Of Natural Beauty. by ektbear: 9:41am On Mar 24, 2011
Cork is a hilarious dude. . . never laughed so hard off of something on nairaland before  grin grin grin
Re: Vanishing Women Of Natural Beauty. by endmoll(m): 11:26pm On Mar 24, 2011
tashanja:

Yeah, the fakeness is getting just too much; especially fake hair - from the high fashion model to the ground nut seller - they are all doing it, and most not even bothering whether it suits them or not.

Some worst cases dey oo, kai sometimes you no go even fit shout - e fit be like say monkey dey carry long hair waka lipsrsealed cry
It is actually getting out propotion this days,Even the recharge card sellers who sit in the blazing sun and the heat,you see them with so much cosmetics and there hair do and you begin to wonder why they have to be very wicked to themselves.
I used to admire calabar ladies in the past because they were they only tribe that were keen on being natural with there hair and every part of there God given beauty,but this days every body has gone nuclear in name of beauty.
God please save us from this mess.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help / Butt Implant Goes Horribly Wrong / “ I Trust You” Is A Better Compliment Than “I Love You”: Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.