Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

She Said Yes: Rapper Ikechukwu Engaged To Long-time Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said Yes: Rapper Ikechukwu Engaged To Long-time Girlfriend (1053 Views)

Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said Yes: Rapper Ikechukwu Engaged To Long-time Girlfriend by kings2al1: 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2020

Nigerian rapper and Nollywood actor Ikechukwu Onunaku has announced that he is engaged to his long-time girlfriend Ikechukwu shared a video of the engagement ring adorning his fiancée's finger on his Instagram page without writing much.

He simply captioned the video:

"Hi, "Ok bye."

Recall that the music star recently took to his social media page to finally show off his girlfriend and reveal that they were tired of hiding and keeping things lowkey.

In a lengthy post shared on Instagram, Ikechukwu explained that sometimes people want something so bad that they decide to keep it as quiet as possible so as not to destroy it considering the industry he is in and how things can spin out of control.

As soon as Ikechukwu posted video of the ring on his page, social media users flooded the comment section of the post to congratulate the rapper.

Instagram user with the handle

@emem605 wrote: "OMG!!!!!! I can’t stop smiling right now. Congratulations."

@ehmem_iniobong commented: "This one sweet me. Congratulations Killz."

@abbyplaatjes commented: "Beautifuuuullll! So happy for you."

@officialwaje wrote: "Yoooooooooooooooooo retirement party! Turn up!"

SOURCE: https://celebrity-profile.com/she-said-yes-rapper-ikechukwu-engaged-to-long-time-girlfriend/
Re: She Said Yes: Rapper Ikechukwu Engaged To Long-time Girlfriend by Donmoscojaja(m): 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
congratulations to both of them

Lord locate me to my wife pls
Re: She Said Yes: Rapper Ikechukwu Engaged To Long-time Girlfriend by bigdammyj: 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
Noted
Re: She Said Yes: Rapper Ikechukwu Engaged To Long-time Girlfriend by Bornsinner7: 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
Awa fierce gan to ba n wa mi

This guy never still give up on love matter.. well, my best wishes to him

1 Like

Re: She Said Yes: Rapper Ikechukwu Engaged To Long-time Girlfriend by kings2al1: 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
Is he lady's guy
Bornsinner7:
Awa fierce gan to ba n wa mi

This guy never still give up on love matter.. well, my best wishes to him
Re: She Said Yes: Rapper Ikechukwu Engaged To Long-time Girlfriend by Bornsinner7: 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
kings2al1:
Is he lady's guy
Lol.. I don't know, I just know that his last relationship went south
Re: She Said Yes: Rapper Ikechukwu Engaged To Long-time Girlfriend by tobechi74: 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
Congratulations to him
Re: She Said Yes: Rapper Ikechukwu Engaged To Long-time Girlfriend by Kobicove(m): 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
kings2al1:

Nigerian rapper and Nollywood actor Ikechukwu Onunaku has announced that he is engaged to his long-time girlfriend Ikechukwu shared a video of the engagement ring adorning his fiancée's finger on his Instagram page without writing much.

He simply captioned the video:

"Hi, "Ok bye."

Recall that the music star recently took to his social media page to finally show off his girlfriend and reveal that they were tired of hiding and keeping things lowkey.

In a lengthy post shared on Instagram, Ikechukwu explained that sometimes people want something so bad that they decide to keep it as quiet as possible so as not to destroy it considering the industry he is in and how things can spin out of control.

As soon as Ikechukwu posted video of the ring on his page, social media users flooded the comment section of the post to congratulate the rapper.

Instagram user with the handle

SOURCE: https://celebrity-profile.com/she-said-yes-rapper-ikechukwu-engaged-to-long-time-girlfriend/

The longtime girlfriend I'm aware of is a lady by the name Sandra Ofili
Re: She Said Yes: Rapper Ikechukwu Engaged To Long-time Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
Wedding party 3
I just hope this one is fruitful
Re: She Said Yes: Rapper Ikechukwu Engaged To Long-time Girlfriend by kings2al1: 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
We are watching
Re: She Said Yes: Rapper Ikechukwu Engaged To Long-time Girlfriend by adelana81357: 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
:Awa fierce gan to ba n wa miThis guy never still give up on love matter.. well, my best wishes to him
Re: She Said Yes: Rapper Ikechukwu Engaged To Long-time Girlfriend by kings2al1: 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
lets move on

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Awesome, Not Useless. (Case Settled) / 2 Types Of Sign Women Give That Need Urgent Attention / Starting My Annual Give Away Soon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.