Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

2 Types Of Sign Women Give That Need Urgent Attention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Types Of Sign Women Give That Need Urgent Attention (1053 Views)

As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily / Advice Women Give Their Kind These Days!. / See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Types Of Sign Women Give That Need Urgent Attention by okpiewon(m): 12:47am On Apr 01, 2021
I research and asked over 5000 Women and got a similar reply. And hey!! this is not the usual kind of topic you find on this channel but recently I have been picking up a lot of hits to share this relationship tip with you guys…. Note this is not to say I’m a relationship expert but this coming from personal experience and couple research I have made in the recent time as I said earlier I have carried out these researches with over 5000 women and most of them gave a similar reply that that is the data with will be making up this video. Watch it now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qsJEknhazU

Re: 2 Types Of Sign Women Give That Need Urgent Attention by Jashub: 1:36am On Apr 01, 2021
OP, just tell us you to subscribe to your channel and stop all this nonsense of trying to figure out women. If Solomon(the wisest man of the bible) could say " it is better to dwell in the wilderness that to live with a contentious woman", then who are you to follow data that only adds to the preexisting confusion?

1 Like

Re: 2 Types Of Sign Women Give That Need Urgent Attention by lighthotpink51: 6:11am On Apr 01, 2021
okpiewon:
I research and asked over 5000 Women and got a similar reply. And hey!! this is not the usual kind of topic you find on this channel but recently I have been picking up a lot of hits to share this relationship tip with you guys…. Note this is not to say I’m a relationship expert but this coming from personal experience and couple research I have made in the recent time as I said earlier I have carried out these researches with over 5000 women and most of them gave a similar reply that that is the data with will be making up this video. Watch it now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qsJEknhazU

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley - Lady Lets Husband Have Sex With Her Mum To Keep Him Happy / .... / What If Chidinma Is Pregnant For Usifo Ataga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.