Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing (3691 Views)

Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures / Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' / Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by Weretuntun: 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
my girlfriend started this behaviour a fews month back,she always send me outside on the ground that i cannot discipline my self whenever she is changing or wearing her clothes, i don't know what to do now?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by illicit(m): 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
Have u been molesting her?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by izonborn098(m): 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2023
You are a sex addict as u said.. But it is very disgracing for ur woman to be doing that to you, try and have self control and some self respect. Life is more than sex..
My woman do whatever she want to do in my presence..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by proff010: 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
Your girlfriend... Wetin dey her body again wey we never see. shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by Weretuntun: 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
illicit:
NOT REALLY,IS JUST WHENEVER SHE IS CHANGING IN FRONT ME WILL ALWAYS END UP IN SEX

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by ojun50(m): 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
Have you been seeing her unclothedness before? If yes, start looking for another she is hiding something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by elipheleh(m): 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
Weretuntun:
my girlfriend started this behaviour a fews month back,she always send me outside on the ground that i cannot discipline my self whenever she is changing or wearing her clothes, i don't know what to do now?

Leave her you. You pervert.

Is she your wife? Abi you paid her bride price?

Do you want to rape her?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by illicit(m): 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
Weretuntun:
NOT REALLY,IS JUST WHENEVER SHE IS CHANGING IN FRONT ME WILL ALWAYS END UP IN SEX

Lol u no dey taya?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by NwaAmaikpe: 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
shocked

"Kabiru was here" is crested on top of her kpekus.
Maybe that's why.

Just know that she's not exclusively yours.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by elipheleh(m): 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2023
Weretuntun:

Your gf gas repented. You too repent and be born again.

Give your life to Christ and stop fornication and lust

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by Acekidc4(m): 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2023
Weretuntun:

True True you really can't control yourself. She is Right for doing that to you. Real men have Self control.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by LikeAking: 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2023
Weretuntun:

Dump her…

Stop been a simp….

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by Sonnobax15(m): 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
lipsrsealed
Op already said whenever she changes in his presence,that they always end up having sexxx....

E be like say Op wan lash the banny die anytime he rest his eyes upon her pot of beans cheesy

E better say she dey send you outside abeg........

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by Janedigital7: 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
Weretuntun:

Hello Everyone i am looking too purchase old linkendin acct around (2020_2014)
Please if you have and you want to sell for me please you can reach out to me via the watsapp 0#9#1#6# 0#7#7#6#7#5#8#
Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by talk2hb1(m): 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
Weretuntun:
So Una Never Knack?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by Kingking001: 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
Noted
Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by Weretuntun: 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
Acekidc4:

True True you really can't control yourself. She is Right for doing that to you. Real men have Self control.
COMRADE CAN YOUR SELF IN MY SHOE,?,I KNOW YOU DO NOT EXPERIENCE HAVING A GIRLFRIEND OF IRRESISTIBLE FIGURE 8 BODY..BUT JUST IMAGINE YOURSELF IN MY SHOE
Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by Administration1: 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2023
Na transgender
Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by Ballzproblem2: 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
Weretuntun:
COMRADE CAN YOUR SELF IN MY SHOE,?,I KNOW YOU DO NOT EXPERIENCE HAVING A GIRLFRIEND OF IRRESISTIBLE FIGURE 8 BODY..BUT JUST IMAGINE YOURSELF IN MY SHOE
imagine she took.and bath the next thing sex ,that can be inconvenient.

respect her wish or call it a quit

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by Weretuntun: 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
imagine she took.and bath the next thing sex ,that can be inconvenient.

respect her wish or call it a quit
MEANING?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by kenedyx: 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
How's your girlfriend naked while you're fully clothed? I don't get.. aren't you supposed to be naked too or did I miss something?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by FaithELEFAN(f): 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
Weretuntun:

She's testing your mumu button
Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by Kooldon(f): 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2023
In my understanding, his gf hardly give him sex and the only window for him to have sex with her is when she is out from bathroom. There and then she will give in to sex. Sharp guy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by Weretuntun: 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
kenedyx:
How's your girlfriend naked while you're fully clothed? I don't get.. aren't you supposed to be naked too or did I miss something?
READ AND COMPREHEND BEFORE COMMENT
Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by Weretuntun: 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
FaithELEFAN:

She's testing your mumu button
I WILL NOT AGREED ON THAT, FOR HER TO BE SENDING OUTSIDE EVERYTIME SHE IS CHANGING HER CLOTH,IMAGINE MY FUTURE WIFE TO BE ACTING STRANGELY THIS DAYS
Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by OSDD(m): 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
Your name stands for new and fresh madman, so!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by valETA1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2023
As funny as this may sound.

I am with a friend who is in a very stable and loveable relationship, I had to share this ur experience to him, about what he thinks.
Guess what ?

My guy says I should tell u God Pouuurn*sh u for not seeing that licked headed girlfriend of urs doesn't love u grin.

That was also going to b my reply, bt d friend says it all.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by Waffarianman(m): 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
@Op hope you done straf to know if she no be transgendered
Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by KAM3KAZI: 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
illicit:
Good question!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by Acekidc4(m): 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2023
Weretuntun:

Your shoe Ke🤔 your Shoe go too small for me!! Maybe Na because say she be your first girlfriend that's why body dey sweet you anyhow. I can relate!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by MrAgbako: 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
Weretuntun:
how come is it that you have no problem? Most people I understand do have one or two or more problem or some things to think about or get done
Re: My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing by DyingFetus: 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
Kwechiri and stay in that room whenever she changes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Good To Date Your Friend? / I Got Married To A Witch! / How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.