Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early (3851 Views)

I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by DenreleDave(m): 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
KevMitnick:

Her mind has been twisted by her experiences, that's why she thinks the way she does.

Ok
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by luminouz(m): 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
Guy why na undecided undecided undecided undecided..

Why calling me to read all these annoying traits na.... undecided undecided undecided

Ok...continue and marry her. .thats my advice. grin wink

Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by Akinbahm(m): 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
DenreleDave:
Sorry to bore you guys with my story..

6. She knows her 42 years BF is chronic cheater but she doesn't care since they are still in a relationship but she said she wunt allow such if they get married. She said her fear is that he will still keep cheating on her if they get married. So if she doesn't end up marry the guy, it is probably bcox of the fear that he will be cheating on her even though when they met and start dating sef, she knows he carries ladies too much.

I am thinking of backing out, since we will soon be posted for PPA.. Maybe all Sud end in this camp.

GUYS WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST.. ADVICE ME.

CC: mascjebs lalasticlala seun mynd44 dominique

Ubunja, Martinez36 and Maximusprime2000 food don dey ground.

Ladies will flock around bad boys during their youth days and end up marrying the nice guy.

An evidence from a lady at the emboldened...

1 Like

Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

Aunty Riyadh, u want to say sumtin

Lols.
You already know what to do.
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by Mcslize: 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
DenreleDave:
Mjbolt akinbahm ufotty2001 luminouz badradio edofirstborn mcslize

From your narration, all I see here is a lady you cannot really be able to help or change her orientation regarding the type of life she is living right now. She is completely damaged sorry to use that expression.

That's as a result of the type of orientation she had chosen for life. This type of girl cannot raise a good family with a man trust me.

The most you can do right now is keep her as just a friend. Don't let your emotions crawl in cuz you can't handle the mood swing of that type of a lady. She wants to live a carefree type of life with no single direction.

The more you try to help her, the more she will hate you. You might want to advice her but do it as if you are rendering an advice. You can't really force your type of orientation on the type of person she has chosen to be.

Just make her your friend if there is still other aspect of her qualities you like. Keep her as just a friend.

1 Like

Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by Akinbahm(m): 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

Boss.... I am just thinking she doesn't realize that' she was a problem....

She is not a slut though but her mentality scares shit off me.. It baffles me

Such girl are hard to change, I hardly change ladies who are opinionated cause there's nth u gonna say that will change their mindset, someone who knows dating a 42years old man can not lead to marriage why still keeping such man in your life.

Bro, no need going forth and back on her case just free her jejely and scout for a better chic.

Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

I saw these red flag in her.. I feel like I shud quit it before it gets too late...all these happened here in Nysc camp within 3 weeks..

We met here in Nysc camp and we have been good. Getting to know her more;

1. She started dating since 11 years. All those jss love love na..

2. She loves dating older men, she doesn't want young boys dt can't take good care of her. So she prefer an older men who is capable of taking care of her.

3. Her current boyfriend is 42 years and she is just 24 years.

4. She does not really cares or have planning, she just want to live anyhow it comes. She doesn't see it like dt but that is how I can interpret it.

5. She is very small and slim in stature, as in small ass and boobs... So I was wondering what would have made such lady like older men, she said it's like dt in her family.. So she inherited..

6. She knows her 42 years BF is chronic cheater but she doesn't care since they are still in a relationship but she said she wunt allow such if they get married. She said her fear is that he will still keep cheating on her if they get married. So if she doesn't end up marry the guy, it is probably bcox of the fear that he will be cheating on her even though when they met and start dating sef, she knows he carries ladies too much.

7. She doesn't really like sex Cox she had a rape experience...

8. She is not really the tasking type but I still feel this type of lady can't and wunt be able to endure with a man if things go south.
I am just dumbfounded, I was like a Young lady with all these kind of orientation..

9. She is itsekiri from delta state.. It makes me wonder if that is how itsekiri ladies do... Marrying very older men just for financial stability.

10. She is not the church type... Na by force she dey church Cox her parents too are partly traditional worshipers... Even though I am not the holy type too but I feel concerned.

11. She is a big time wasteful spender... She spend wastefully.. I am trying to Caution on how to spend.. How can a small lady of 24 with small stature of 18 be living like this.. It baffles me.

12. Sometimes we may be talking and she will tell me "I AM A FOOL", "ARE YOU MAD" and so on and she tell me she is joking... Dt cnt she joke with such words.. Personally I find such words abusive but to her, she is joking.

I am thinking of backing out, since we will soon be posted for PPA.. Maybe all Sud end in this camp.

CC: mascjebs lalasticlala seun mynd44 dominique[/b]

DenreleDave are you by any chance serving in the North right now?
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by EdoFirstBorn(m): 2:07am On Nov 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

Well nothing more to add to what mcslize has said as he has summed it up perfectly.

Let me just reiterate: be a man and know the following

1. You can't change anyone , people don't change so to go into a relationship thinking you can change anyone is folly and ignorant! Humans don't change!! Once a human crosses 19 they are who they are for life until they hit 40. Lord jesus himself the epitome of perfection spent time with the disciples yet peter still denied him and judas betrayed him .. if the son of God couldn't change anyone it's idiotic to seem someone think they can change another. When you meet a lady who she was since 19 is who she will be forever.

2. Irs wicked and annoying to see a whôre and expect her to act like a church goer.. I don't know why men are this wicked sometimes ... You saw a lady at the club who didn't come there to preach or help motherless babies !! Nope she came there to get sex .. so now you with your si called high moral standards come into her life and start expecting her to behave like sister magret who has never been to club. If her own free will more than once or twice .. how is this even possible? Same way you date a reserved quiet church going simpleton of a woman and now expect her to act like jesse jane in bed when it's obvious she had a sheltered life then tomorrow you come to nairaland to complain..some men are just arseholes... Learn to know what you are getting into. If I date a club hopping lady I won't complain of have cheats on me or doesn't do dishes or clean the home or is poor are managing a simple apartment. Let's learns to accept the simple truths .

3. Read 1 & 2 again.

4. Take a red pill and stop being a bîtch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by DenreleDave(m): 3:23am On Nov 29, 2020
iamadonis2:

DenreleDave are you by any chance serving in the North right now?

No. South South
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by Juliearth(f): 4:29am On Nov 29, 2020
DenreleDave:
Cc: Juliearth UDOKABESTLUV EngrBriggs MissRaine69 Oovi5 makydebbie ishilove

The feeling is not mutual. You love her and she clearly doesn't love you. Bro, dont set yourself up for heartbreaks/disappointments/premium tears. That lady is not level-headed and clearly not a wife material. What people usually sought these kind of girls for is clearly temporary (hit and run).

So, let's assume she is not in a relationship, would you date a lady who is a wasteful spender, who is not a good christian, who has little or no regard for you amongst other red flags?

Let us also assume that somewhere in her heart lies a feeling for you and the chances are there that she would break up with her "manfriend"... Are you willing to date a lady who is overly entitled to the point that she won't add value to your life but only take? She made it clear that she dates only older men, are you 35+ years old? Or are you willing to relegate yourself to her farming tool, pending when she finds a new manfriend? You deserve better, love is sweeter when the feeling and the respect is mutual. Please leave that girl.

When you leave camp, you will come in contact with a lot of women in different shapes and sizes, so dont entangle yourself in this web of confusion called a situationship. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by JimmyDarmody: 5:14am On Nov 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

She is not my girl... I like her but it is still avoidable.... Not that I am into her deeply even though I like her much
see bro look around you, there's someone you can Channel your affection to. This one is already a regret waiting to be hatched.

1 Like

Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by olanrewaju49127: 5:34am On Nov 29, 2020
:DenreleDave are you by any chance serving in the North right now?No. South South
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by Froshloaded: 7:08am On Nov 29, 2020
Straff her and forget about her.
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

I saw these red flag in her.. I feel like I shud quit it before it gets too late...all these happened here in Nysc camp within 3 weeks..

We met here in Nysc camp and we have been good. Getting to know her more;

1. She started dating since 11 years. All those jss love love na..

2. She loves dating older men, she doesn't want young boys dt can't take good care of her. So she prefer an older men who is capable of taking care of her.

3. Her current boyfriend is 42 years and she is just 24 years.

4. She does not really cares or have planning, she just want to live anyhow it comes. She doesn't see it like dt but that is how I can interpret it.

5. She is very small and slim in stature, as in small ass and boobs... So I was wondering what would have made such lady like older men, she said it's like dt in her family.. So she inherited..

7. She doesn't really like sex Cox she had a rape experience...

8. She is not really the tasking type but I still feel this type of lady can't and wunt be able to endure with a man if things go south.
I am just dumbfounded, I was like a Young lady with all these kind of orientation..

9. She is itsekiri from delta state.. It makes me wonder if that is how itsekiri ladies do... Marrying very older men just for financial stability.

10. She is not the church type... Na by force she dey church Cox her parents too are partly traditional worshipers... Even though I am not the holy type too but I feel concerned.

11. She is a big time wasteful spender... She spend wastefully.. I am trying to Caution on how to spend.. How can a small lady of 24 with small stature of 18 be living like this.. It baffles me.

12. Sometimes we may be talking and she will tell me "I AM A FOOL", "ARE YOU MAD" and so on and she tell me she is joking... Dt cnt she joke with such words.. Personally I find such words abusive but to her, she is joking.

CC: mascjebs lalasticlala seun mynd44 dominique[/b]
Guy, I wont write much. Just respect urself and your first name. Back out honourably!!!

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by maximusprime2000: 9:38am On Nov 29, 2020
Akinbahm:

Ubunja, Martinez36 and Maximusprime2000 food don dey ground.

Ladies will flock around bad boys during their youth days and end up marrying the nice guy.

An evidence from a lady at the emboldened...

que serai serai
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by maximusprime2000: 9:51am On Nov 29, 2020
lol! my old town road. she's forming innocent to you but her story u described doesnt concur, d reason for her complacency. you are just a fling to her. make sure u don't fall in love. if u do, sorry is ur middle name.
don't allow her use insulting words to you again. e get why.

1 Like

Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by DenreleDave(m): 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliearth:

The feeling is not mutual. You love her and she clearly doesn't love you. Bro, dont set yourself up for heartbreaks/disappointments/premium tears. That lady is not level-headed and clearly not a wife material. What people usually sought these kind of girls for is clearly temporary (hit and run).

So, let's assume she is not in a relationship, would you date a lady who is a wasteful spender, who is not a good christian, who has little or no regard for you amongst other red flags?

Let us also assume that somewhere in her heart lies a feeling for you and the chances are there that she would break up with her "manfriend"... Are you willing to date a lady who is overly entitled to the point that she won't add value to your life but only take? She made it clear that she dates only older men, are you 35+ years old? Or are you willing to relegate yourself to her farming tool, pending when she finds a new manfriend? You deserve better, love is sweeter when the feeling and the respect is mutual. Please leave that girl.

When you leave camp, you will come in contact with a lot of women in different shapes and sizes, so dont entangle yourself in this web of confusion called a situationship. Goodluck!

Actually she told me she loved me.. She asked me if I loved her and I told her no...
To me it was too early to start loving sumone u don't really know... And I asked her if she loved me, she told me b4, but as I turned her down now, she is already in a serious relationship sef..

I was baffled, so this lady is in a relationship and she wants another love...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by DenreleDave(m): 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
maximusprime2000:
lol! my old town road. she's forming innocent to you but her story u described doesnt concur, d reason for her complacency. you are just a fling to her. make sure u don't fall in love. if u do, sorry is ur middle name.
don't allow her use insulting words to you again. e get why.

Yes. I told her.. I don't want any insulting words...
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by DenreleDave(m): 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mynd44 seun dominique lalasticlala

Help me take to front page pls
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by DenreleDave(m): 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliearth:

Thank u very much.. As in so many things abt her dt I can't be able to say..
I. Just keep wondering, what kind of lady is this..

What and who made her like this?

What kind of family is she from
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by Oovi5(f): 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
DenreleDave:
What'd i do?

1 Like

Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by DenreleDave(m): 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
Oovi5:
What'd i do?

Contribute na
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by Juliearth(f): 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

Actually she told me she loved me.. She asked me if I loved her and I told her no...
To me it was too early to start loving sumone u don't really know... And I asked her if she loved me, she told me b4, but as I turned her down now, she is already in a serious relationship sef..

I know her type. All these is just a game to her. Whether she confessed (in the past) or still confesses (in the future) to loving you, I still wouldn't advise you to have anything to do with her. She needs to sort herself.

1 Like

Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by Ishilove: 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
DenreleDave:
It has just been three weeks. You will still meet a lot of other girls who have a better orientation than this teen looking 24 year old lady, so minister to your legs and flee far away.
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by kingreign(m): 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

Those are my e-wives. Why are you calling them? tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by kingreign(m): 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

Guy, what if u told you to flee, will you?
Something tells me you wouldn't.

That lady and her traits and her lifestyle may be the direct opposite of all you stand for and believe in and trust me, should you continue, that may be your greatest undoing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by Liposure: 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
luminouz:
Guy why na undecided undecided undecided undecided..

Why calling me to read all these annoying traits na.... undecided undecided undecided

Ok...continue and marry her. .thats my advice. grin wink
lol. You no de shame. At your age you still de tif meat from pot
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by Juliearth(f): 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
kingreign:

Those are my e-wives. Why are you calling them? tongue tongue

grin grin
I guess I am a polyandrist on social media.
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by Liposure: 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

this one is a player looking for alternative bf in case main bf says i'm done
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by kingreign(m): 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliearth:

grin grin
I guess I am a polyandrist on social media.

Lolz

Are you? grin grin

How are you doing dear?
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by luminouz(m): 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
Liposure:
lol. You no de shame. At your age you still de tif meat from pot
Na your son be that na grin
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by Juliearth(f): 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
kingreign:

Lolz

Are you? grin grin

How are you doing dear?

I am oh, LOL!

I am very well, thank you bro! Hope you are good too and how is "that" thread?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) / Men Are Losers In Relationships Pics / Could This Be Ordinary??? Please Help With Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.