Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Guys Who Were Offended By My Advice To Dat Young Dude In Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Who Were Offended By My Advice To Dat Young Dude In Love. (815 Views)

‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Who Were Offended By My Advice To Dat Young Dude In Love. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
Dis Msg May Not Sound Pleasant To Some Guys Here. Dis Msg Is Weird. Dis Msg Is Like D Story Of Jacob & Esau. But There Is An Hidden Truth & Wisdom In What I'm Abt To Say. Atimes To Succeed In Life, U Just Av To Take A Risk. Atimes Do D Unimaginable. Dis Life Is All Abt Opportunity. If U Miss Some Certain Opportunity In Life, U May Not Get It Again Till U Die. Dat's Why I Like Jacob In D Bible Dan Esau. I Tell U A Story Of Which I Will Try To Make It Short. Dis Is A Story A Woman Told Me & She Is Still Regretting Today Dat She Didn't Take D Opportunity. She Told Me Dat She Was In Love With A Man & Dis Man Intended To Marry. D Man Had Seen Her Parents & He Had Been Preparing On How D Marriage Would Be Arranged. Note: Dis Man Loved Dis Woman So Much. So, There Was A Day, Dis Woman Went To Spent D Night In Dis Man's Place. D Man Tried To Touch Her, Dis Woman Refused. It Continued Like Dat Till Dey Break. D Man Got Disappointed. So One Day, A Woman Who Had Been Making Advances On D Man Took Advange Of Dis Opportunity To Spend D Night With D Man. D Woman Due To D Fact Dat She Knew Her Target 4rm D Man Submitted Herself 4 Dis Man. Dis Man Got Her Pregnant. D Marriage Plan D Man Intended To Make 4 D 1st Woman Was Cancelled Cuz D 2nd Woman Is Already Pregnant 4 Him. D Man Had No Choice Rada To Carry Out D Marriage Plan 4 D 2nd Woman. Dis Woman Told Me Dis Story In Regret. I Told Her Where She Missed. I Told Her Dat U Had D Opportunity But U Missed It. D Woman Accepted It. As I'm Talking To U Now, D Woman Is Still Single. Atimes In Life U Just Av To Take Risk, Take Advantage Of Opportunities Dat Comes Ur Way & Atimes Do D Weird Things 4 Good Reasons. Thank U.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Were Offended By My Advice To Dat Young Dude In Love. by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 29, 2020
Read & Learn.
Re: Guys Who Were Offended By My Advice To Dat Young Dude In Love. by anthonyuncle(m): 12:18am On Nov 29, 2020
oh God!

am tired of shitty tales on nairaland
Re: Guys Who Were Offended By My Advice To Dat Young Dude In Love. by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 29, 2020
anthonyuncle:
oh God!

am tired of shitty tales on nairaland
Thanks, I Know It's Shitty. But Honestly, Dis Post Is Not 4 Everyone. It's 4 Some Specific People. When Dis People Read It, Dey Would Understand My Point. I Know It's Shitty.
Re: Guys Who Were Offended By My Advice To Dat Young Dude In Love. by anthonyuncle(m): 12:30am On Nov 29, 2020
Truvel:
Thanks, I Know It's Shitty. But Honestly, Dis Post Is Not 4 Everyone. It's 4 Some Specific People. When Dis Read It, Dey Would Understand My Point. I Know It's Shitty.

what did u say we should read again
Re: Guys Who Were Offended By My Advice To Dat Young Dude In Love. by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 29, 2020
anthonyuncle:

what did u say we should read again
Guy, I Created Dis Post Because Of Some Guys Who Were Offended By My Comment Abt D 21yrs Old Guy Who Intend To Marry An 18yrs Old Girl.
Re: Guys Who Were Offended By My Advice To Dat Young Dude In Love. by anthonyuncle(m): 12:51am On Nov 29, 2020
Truvel:
Guy, I Created Dis Post Because Of Some Guys Who Were Offended By My Comment Abt D 21yrs Old Guy Who Intend To Marry An 18yrs Old Girl.

oh,

that story that'll end in platinum premium tears for da guy?
Re: Guys Who Were Offended By My Advice To Dat Young Dude In Love. by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 29, 2020
anthonyuncle:

oh,

that story that'll end in platinum premium tears for da guy?
If He Has A Man Mentality, It Won't. His Parents & D Parents Of D Girl Are There To Support Him. Mind U, Parents Love Children No Matter What.
Re: Guys Who Were Offended By My Advice To Dat Young Dude In Love. by Eromzi(m): 7:51am On Nov 29, 2020
What would you say about those who get pregnant for men and get deserted by same men who professed love to them. Oga that your story is misleading,
Re: Guys Who Were Offended By My Advice To Dat Young Dude In Love. by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 29, 2020
Eromzi:
What would you say about those who get pregnant for men and get deserted by same men who professed love to them. Oga that your story is misleading,
I Get U. I Gave Dis Guy Dis Advice Because His Intentions 4 Her Is Good, Otherwise I Won't Av Given Him Such Advice.
Re: Guys Who Were Offended By My Advice To Dat Young Dude In Love. by Donmoscojaja(m): 11:39am On Nov 29, 2020
stupid advice!!
Re: Guys Who Were Offended By My Advice To Dat Young Dude In Love. by anthonyuncle(m): 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
Truvel:
If He Has A Man Mentality, It Won't. His Parents & D Parents Of D Girl Are There To Support Him. Mind U, Parents Love Children No Matter What.

make u hear word.

which kind support?

it's like u are a newbie in da game
Re: Guys Who Were Offended By My Advice To Dat Young Dude In Love. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
anthonyuncle:

make u hear word.

which kind support?

it's like u are a newbie in da game
My Uncle Was 19 When He Had His 1st Child (A Son). D Lady He Had D Child With Was Even Older Dan Him. He Had No Job, No House Of His Own Den. D Lady Was Living With Him In His Parents House. His Parents & Her Parents Were Supportive To Dem. After Awhile My Uncle Got A Job & Rented A House & Took Her With Him. Later, He Did D Necessary Things 4 Her. Note: When Dis Lady Got Pregnant Den He Was Scared. It Was His Parents Dat Helped Him, D Lady's Parents Too Contributed Too.
Re: Guys Who Were Offended By My Advice To Dat Young Dude In Love. by temmypotter(m): 12:35am On Nov 30, 2020
Why is this OP's write up capitalized... the hell is wrong with you people? Is this shit supposed to be hip or trendy fgs!

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Were Offended By My Advice To Dat Young Dude In Love. by techmalldotcom(m): 3:21am On Nov 30, 2020
You're a slowpoke angry
Re: Guys Who Were Offended By My Advice To Dat Young Dude In Love. by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 30, 2020
temmypotter:
Why is this OP's write up capitalized... the hell is wrong with you people? Is this shit supposed to be hip or trendy fgs!
It's My Favourite Way Of Writing.
Re: Guys Who Were Offended By My Advice To Dat Young Dude In Love. by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 30, 2020
Truvel so she should have sex with the man she's not married to? You didn't read what you type before you post it.and probably maybe you read it and it sound meaningful to you not we the readers cool
Re: Guys Who Were Offended By My Advice To Dat Young Dude In Love. by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 30, 2020
ZIINI:
Truvel so she should have sex with the man she's not married to? You didn't read what you type before you post it.and probably maybe you read it and it sound meaningful to you not we the readers cool
I Get Ur Point. I Wrote Dis Based On D Fact Dat He Loves Her, He Wants To Marry Her & He Doesn't Want To Lose Her.
Re: Guys Who Were Offended By My Advice To Dat Young Dude In Love. by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 30, 2020
Truvel:
I Get Ur Point. I Wrote Dis Based On D Fact Dat He Loves Her, He Wants To Marry Her & He Doesn't Want To Lose Her.
I understand you
Despite the fact that we are saying all women are hoes there are still some women that won't take shit
They prefer they get married first before anything else.
Re: Guys Who Were Offended By My Advice To Dat Young Dude In Love. by anthonyuncle(m): 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
Truvel:
My Uncle Was 19 When He Had His 1st Child (A Son). D Lady He Had D Child With Was Even Older Dan Him. He Had No Job, No House Of His Own Den. D Lady Was Living With Him In His Parents House. His Parents & Her Parents Were Supportive To Dem. After Awhile My Uncle Got A Job & Rented A House & Took Her With Him. Later, He Did D Necessary Things 4 Her. Note: When Dis Lady Got Pregnant Den He Was Scared. It Was His Parents Dat Helped Him, D Lady's Parents Too Contributed Too.

wow!

go and be like ur uncle

(1) (Reply)

Market People Go Gaga After Woman With Unusual Huge Bort0s Pops Up / “nengi Handbag” – Ozo Gets Mocked Several Months After Bbnaija Ended / I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me, My Heart Is Broken.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.