Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me, My Heart Is Broken. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me, My Heart Is Broken. (817 Views)

Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me, My Heart Is Broken. by Wittyglam(f): 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
My friend caught is girlfriend cheating and she said he was never available for her, guess what they're still together. There is no reason why people cheat. People cheat cause they want to not because you're not doing enough, don't kill yourself trying to please someone. You feel your partner is cheating check this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oegj2rfyUn8
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me, My Heart Is Broken. by kyng(m): 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
shocked shocked
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me, My Heart Is Broken. by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
Wittyglam
Are u male or female
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me, My Heart Is Broken. by Wittyglam(f): 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
Female
EzegeNdiigbo:
Wittyglam

Are u male or female

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me, My Heart Is Broken. by EzegeNdiigbo: 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
Wittyglam:
Female
Stop creating fiction ok

I thought you're male that's why i ask you the question..

(1) (Reply)

5 Things To Ask Him/her To Know If He/she Really Wants To Marry You Or Not / VIDEO: #silhouettechallenge Curvy BBW Edition / Ubunja Come And View This. You can also view it.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.