Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro (4919 Views)

Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy / Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic / She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by Escabado: 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
Biglugard:
What is wrong with naija girls and begging, honestly this is going out of control.....met this young girl were I went to pay for my DStv subscription,she was good looking so I decided to start a convo with her it all went well and we exchange contact I got home added her up on WhatsApp and said hello...omo make una come see begging oh... her reply "pls I'm empty can u sub me" a girl I just met 4 the first time in my life and at the same time we are just having the first conversation...spit on majority of Nigerian girls

If to say you do that sub for her , she will never reply your chat again or even pick ur call grin . One girls tried it with me . She asked me for 3k to fill her gas and I send her the money immediately she stopped picking my calls. I say this one still dey learn work.the kind of treathen I give the girl eeh nobody tell her to send my money back. I even plan to embrace her in her place of work or even report her to there Manager because she is roug and a thief.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by SILENTandSMART2: 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
Aswear the truth is not all of them dey beg oo ajeh, wink

Those one around me go dey talk say did i want dis or dat,

But me go wan dey do big boy say i won't collect it,cheesy , omoo ano send anybody jare , haago jusss dey collect ham tongue , i cannot comman keee myself ,

Those that beg also dey, but nah wetin i get i go give out, you can't force me to get you what I'm not enjoying at all wink
Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by SILENTandSMART2: 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mynd44:
If every lady you find around you begs you for money, it might be because your conversation doesn't have substance and money seems like the only thing you offer.

People hardly beg me for money and we are all fine. We just talk about life and progression

Are you not the person dat dem say you always ban peaple, bro why nah ?

Though i haven't chop your ban before, but according to what people says you jusss ban people the way you like, bro the thing is not good at all, wink

Anyway God nogo shame us my brother ❤️✊✌️
Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by Biglugard(m): 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mynd44:
If every lady you find around you begs you for money, it might be because your conversation doesn't have substance and money seems like the only thing you offer.

People hardly beg me for money and we are all fine. We just talk about life and progression

Clap for yourself
Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by Biglugard(m): 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
Escabado:

If to say you do that sub for her , she will never reply your chat again or even pick ur call grin . One girls tried it with me . She asked me for 3k to fill her gas and I send her the money immediately she stopped picking my calls. I say this one still dey learn work.the kind of treathen I give the girl eeh nobody tell her to send my money back. I even plan to embrace her in her place of work or even report her to there Manager because she is roug and a thief.

Lolzzzzzz
Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by Telegram234(m): 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mynd44:

dats not true gee.
I just chatted a girl on fb saying Hi.
the NXT thing, she replied me dat she is stranded and need some cash..
omo the NXT thing I did was to block her..

Bad energy stay far away.....

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
Dreyton36:
OP nor vex but u no get sense

The babe they go e u signal say make u price her market , she no dey for long talk

In case u no sabi , this is how it's done

Girl: sub for me pls

Me: what if I give u 5k if you just come spend the day with me and let's chill together

At this point she don know ur point say u no be chyse

If she agree to come make she come , Las Las na 2k u go give her u go nack tire

If she disagree to come then make she sub for herself , na she loose

Exactly, only sharp guys understand this code.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by Traininghub(f): 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
Biglugard:
What is wrong with naija girls and begging, honestly this is going out of control.....met this young girl were I went to pay for my DStv subscription,she was good looking so I decided to start a convo with her it all went well and we exchange contact I got home added her up on WhatsApp and said hello...omo make una come see begging oh... her reply "pls I'm empty can u sub me" a girl I just met 4 the first time in my life and at the same time we are just having the first conversation...spit on majority of Nigerian girls
Lol, Pele but for real, there are numerous guys that bill ladies as well. We just don't talk about it.
Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by SwTeee(f): 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
Why always generalizing
Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
So you sent the money to her to prove you have it? SMH....some men

moyosore32:
same happened to me ds week, I got her digits from a frnd and we got talking, it's been barely 30mins before she billed me saying she ran out of gas just now blahblahblah
well I still sent her 1k Sha buh stopped texting

I'd love to send some shots buh I dunno how to get that done on here
Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by Agricaddict(m): 11:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kccheechy:
next time mind your business!!! Is it every beautiful girl you see that you must strike up a conversation with?? Must you collect number of every beautiful lady you see?? Can't you just ignore them and face the business you are there for? Will you cease to exist if you just ignore her in the first place??will you die?? Now she is begging you, you are complaining. She wouldn't beg you if you didn't start a conversation with her and collect her contact... Probably you just want to chop her and clean mouth.

It's now offense to try to woo a girl one is attracted to in the name of "She may beg me for sub", are you kidding me
Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 30, 2020
must u converse with every goodlooking girl u see?
just imagine u are now in a country where almost all the women are attractive that means u would be chatting up with each one and collecting phone contacts upandan cheesy
anyway reason is she wanted to start using u as an extortion piece since she obviously knows what u want cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 30, 2020
Homeboiy:
lipsrsealed

Early as 6am , this is what this one is telling me

I haven’t even seen her in 4 yrs

She doesn’t chat me except she needs something
she will send that same message to six other guys cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 30, 2020
Biglugard:
I will say it and say it Loud and clear.
Please have nothing to do with any Girl who has nothing else to offer except sexx.
Even if she's got only sexx to offer please finish with her and leave her. IF possible settle her let her go.
You can never GROW having such a Lady around you.
NIGERIA MEN in Naija are really trying.

IF a NAIJA MAN can be dumped or rejected for not driving a CAR to woo and marry a Lady, then I see no reason why that same NAIJA man should marry a Jobless Lady without dreams when he has got a car and other properties. Dat's FOOLISHNESS, notin more.

NAIJA men die early because MARRIAGE in Naija is like a burden. You marry the Lady's entire family.
So when you are ready, please settle for Ladies with palpable dreams and not objects.
Look very well.
Poverty is always ready to be welcomed in any home.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by Donfx(m): 1:34am On Nov 30, 2020
My brother it is sth else these days.
Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by Homeboiy: 2:46am On Nov 30, 2020
lefulefu:
she will send that same message to six other guys cheesy

My nigga

U know them well

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by StPete: 8:20am On Nov 30, 2020
[s]
Mynd44:

[/s]

Very false! Practically every lady you start a convo with these days will always end with the begging syndrome. I find it hard to start a chat with most ladies nowadays because it would definitely end in "sub for me". It cuts across all strata

See some examples below
Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by Kccheechy(m): 9:41am On Nov 30, 2020
Agricaddict:

It's now offense to try to woo a girl one is attracted to in the name of "She may beg me for sub", are you kidding me
from way he talked, he was just looking for who to Bleep.
Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by moyosore32: 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
Qathafi:
So you sent the money to her to prove you have it? SMH....some men

well I didn't send it to her to prove whatever, I just use my church mind that's all... although that's d last she'll ever get as I ended the convo right after that moment... perhaps 1k isn't all that a big deal to send to anyone regardless of the gender

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness / In Love With Two Friends! / Reply From A Banker To A Pretty Lady Who Was Seeking A Rich Husband!! Lolz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.