Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness (4917 Views)

The Danger Of Sex Addiction / The Danger Of Marrying Into Nigeria Families / The Danger Of My EX Is Not My Enemy (2) (3) (4)

The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness by CumOnHer: 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
We live in a world full of empty rhetorics where words like 'nudity' or 'unclothedness' are easily manipulated. Getting naked is more than stripping off clothes and fulfilling lust or satisfying primal urges. We often limit the understanding of women's nàkedness when we only equate it with sexual nature. It is way more.. Women's nàkedness is a spiritual language.
When a woman strips down to her bare skin, she is exchanging energy with nature. The secret of a woman being powerful lies with the fact that she is more relatable to nature, hence her being regarded as a nature in a human body. And if nature would be regarded as a human, it would be a woman - as in 'mother' nature.
Both woman and nature shares a lot in common, as we know, nature is revealing, soft, kind, sometimes harsh, caring bares it all, unhidden, bearing, reproducing, etc. Likewise a woman receives, keeps, reproduces, natures,etc. A woman's body is an embodiment of nature. Interestingly, the only set of male close to being as powerful as a woman is a male virgin.

WHENEVER A WOMAN GOES NAKED, TWO THINGS ARE INVOLVED:
1. SEX.

2. COMMUNICATING WITH NATURE.

TO THE MARRIED MEN;
As you would dip your two legs in a river, how shallow or deep it is determines your chances of survival, such is any man who had signed up for marriage. The nàkedness of your wife goes a long way to affect your destiny. As a married man, the unclothedness of your wife is all up in your face every section of the house, much more the bedroom where all things go down. She becomes your wife the moment she agreed to love the rest of her life with you. What qualifies a man and a woman as husband and wife is the agreement not the fanfare of wedding. Agreement is the bond, no more, no less. Henceforth, her body becomes your body and her unclothedness becomes your unclothedness. She fulfills your sexual desire and her obligation for your sexual satisfaction. Therefore, how positively or negatively her unclothedness affects your destiny is solely your cross to bear.
We have seen in different occasions how the dwindling fortunes of a man peaks or his bright fortunes become brighter the moment he gets married to her, on the other hand, it could lead to his bright fortunes dwindling faster. Many homes have had a myriad of misunderstandings, fights, irreconcilable differences and divorce due to the fact that the presence of the woman is not perfectly matched with the destiny of the man. When a man is constantly exposed to a woman's unclothedness has spiritual implications on his destiny. When your home is successful, you must ensure you enjoy your Women's nàkedness as much as possibly as you can. But if your home is in constant mess, aside the woman's character ( which is usually the main focus) her nàkedness is equally as bad for your fortune ( we usually ignore this important aspect).

TO THE UNMARRED MEN
To the single dudes who are getting sex from as many skirts, ever battle ready at sticking their veined rod in any wet hole. Here is something you must understand - You can fucck any wet hole available but not every nàkedness of the wet hole is expedient to your destiny. Some women could have the sweetest hole in between the legs but their unclothedness are the fastest way to have your fortune nosedived in the shortest of minutes.

DON'T BE NAKED WHEN SHE IS NAKED.
Sex is primarily to fulfill the lust, like an hungry lion, after he is filled, he lays on the field starring contented at the carcass of his prey until there's a need for another round of feasting. So does a man, after he cums, he lays on the bed starring at her body until there's a need for another round of conquering.
Here is the take home guys - After sex, cover up your body. A woman is naturally inclined to sleep all night naked after sex ( most likely in anticipation for more rounds of sex).
Listen guys, not all nàkedness is rightly connected with your destiny. When a woman is naked, she is either having sex or communicating with nature. While a woman is having sex, she can't possibly communicate with nature. At the time sex is happening, she is satisfying a lust, her body is communicating with the man's body at the time of sex. There are consequences to this, your destiny is directly or indirectly affected.
When she was having sex with you, it's a skin-to-skin exercise. When she is in contact with nature, it is called skin-to-nature ( this is a period she is most powerful & deadly). There is a reason a woman's unclothedness is a potent requirement for almost every spiritual practices.

A POSSIBLE WAY OUT; The easiest and cheapest way of being safer with your destiny is to cover up yourself after sex. Put on a boxer, wrap your towel to your body if you want your dick to dangle around for some fresh air. Both of you should not be in the house starring at each other's unclothedness ( she's not your wife yet, she is a strange woman ). Let her be on her bra or spaghetti top and bum short, g string or panties.
Young men need to be aware that a woman's nàkedness may make or mar your destiny.

Re: The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE!!!!

Re: The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness by Candidlady: 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
CumOnHer:
We live in a world full of empty rhetorics where words like 'nudity' or 'unclothedness' are easily manipulated. Getting naked is more than stripping off clothes and fulfilling lust or satisfying primal urges. We often limit the understanding of women's unclothedness when we only equate it with sexual nature. It is way more.. Women's unclothedness is a spiritual language.
When a woman strips down to her bare skin, she is exchanging energy with nature. The secret of a woman being powerful lies with the fact that she is more relatable to nature, hence her being regarded as a nature in a human body. And if nature would be regarded as a human, it would be a woman - as in 'mother' nature.
Both woman and nature shares a lot in common, as we know, nature is revealing, soft, kind, sometimes harsh, caring bares it all, unhidden, bearing, reproducing, etc. Likewise a woman receives, keeps, reproduces, natures,etc. A woman's body is an embodiment of nature. Interestingly, the only set of male close to being as powerful as a woman is a male virgin.

WHENEVER A WOMAN GOES NAKED, TWO THINGS ARE INVOLVED:
1. SEX.

2. COMMUNICATING WITH NATURE.

TO THE MARRIED MEN;
As you would dip your two legs in a river, how shallow or deep it is determines your chances of survival, such is any man who had signed up for marriage. The unclothedness of your wife goes a long way to affect your destiny. As a married man, the unclothedness of your wife is all up in your face every section of the house, much more the bedroom where all things go down. She becomes your wife the moment she agreed to love the rest of her life with you. What qualifies a man and a woman as husband and wife is the agreement not the fanfare of wedding. Agreement is the bond, no more, no less. Henceforth, her body becomes your body and her unclothedness becomes your unclothedness. She fulfills your sexual desire and her obligation for your sexual satisfaction. Therefore, how positively or negatively her unclothedness affects your destiny is solely your cross to bear.
We have seen in different occasions how the dwindling fortunes of a man peaks or his bright fortunes become brighter the moment he gets married to her, on the other hand, it could lead to his bright fortunes dwindling faster. Many homes have had a myriad of misunderstandings, fights, irreconcilable differences and divorce due to the fact that the presence of the woman is not perfectly matched with the destiny of the man. When a man is constantly exposed to a woman's unclothedness has spiritual implications on his destiny. When your home is successful, you must ensure you enjoy your Women's unclothedness as much as possibly as you can. But if your home is in constant mess, aside the woman's character ( which is usually the main focus) her unclothedness is equally as bad for your fortune ( we usually ignore this important aspect).

TO THE UNMARRED MEN
To the single dudes who are getting sex from as many skirts, ever battle ready at sticking their veined rod in any wet hole. Here is something you must understand - You can fucck any wet hole available but not every unclothedness of the wet hole is expedient to your destiny. Some women could have the sweetest hole in between the legs but their unclothedness are the fastest way to have your fortune nosedived in the shortest of minutes.

DON'T BE NAKED WHEN SHE IS NAKED.
Sex is primarily to fulfill the lust, like an hungry lion, after he is filled, he lays on the field starring contented at the carcass of his prey until there's a need for another round of feasting. So does a man, after he cums, he lays on the bed starring at her body until there's a need for another round of conquering.
Here is the take home guys - After sex, cover up your body. A woman is naturally inclined to sleep all night naked after sex ( most likely in anticipation for more rounds of sex).
Listen guys, not all unclothedness is rightly connected with your destiny. When a woman is naked, she is either having sex or communicating with nature. While a woman is having sex, she can't possibly communicate with nature. At the time sex is happening, she is satisfying a lust, her body is communicating with the man's body at the time of sex. There are consequences to this, your destiny is directly or indirectly affected.
When she was having sex with you, it's a skin-to-skin exercise. When she is in contact with nature, it is called skin-to-nature ( this is a period she is most powerful & deadly). There is a reason a woman's unclothedness is a potent requirement for almost every spiritual practices.

A POSSIBLE WAY OUT; The easiest and cheapest way of being safer with your destiny is to cover up yourself after sex. Put on a boxer, wrap your towel to your body if you want your dick to dangle around for some fresh air. Both of you should not be in the house starring at each other's unclothedness ( she's not your wife yet, she is a strange woman ). Let her be on her bra or spaghetti top and bum short, g string or panties.
Young men need to be aware that a woman's unclothedness may make or mar your destiny.

Can't believe iwasted my time reading this trash !!!

Re: The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness by CumOnHer: 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE!!!!
Young man, please, don't joke with your destiny. Put on your spiritual lens.

Re: The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness by CumOnHer: 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]

Woman, what makes you believe you are spiritually inclined to pass a comment on this?

Re: The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness by Candidlady: 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
CumOnHer:

Ain't you the self proclaimed seer ?

Re: The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
CumOnHer:

all the above is pure undiluted garbage....bro, lay down the pipe!

Re: The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness by CumOnHer: 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
The server changed "Nàckedness" to "unclothedness" ... Why?
Re: The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness by Ivanspring(f): 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
What's going on here?
Re: The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness by CumOnHer: 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
Candidlady:

Ain't you the self proclaimed seer ?
I'm a messenger. Woman, please deliver this liberation message to your man.

Re: The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness by SweetVibe: 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
my gosh....did you wrote this gibberish under the influence of Molotov cocktail?

Re: The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness by CumOnHer: 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

all the above is pure undiluted garbage....bro, lay down the pipe!
Have you put the message to a test?.. It's strange to the mortals, I knew it.
Re: The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness by Candidlady: 7:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
CumOnHer:

I'm a messenger. Woman, please deliver this liberation message to your man.

You such you don't have cataracts ... You are a terrible seer cuz igot no man

Say something else
Re: The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness by CumOnHer: 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
People are resistant to change but we must keep preaching the message.

Re: The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness by CumOnHer: 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
Candidlady:

Say something else
I asked you a set of questions the other time but you refused to answer. I was about revealing you.
Re: The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness by Candidlady: 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
CumOnHer:

I asked you a set of questions the other time but you refused to answer. I was about revealing you.

If you cant reveal me without interrogating me.... Then you got cum in your eyes

Re: The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness by CumOnHer: 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Candidlady:

If you cant reveal me without interrogating me.... Then you got cum in your eyes
hmm.. woman, you just insulted me right there. Ain't you scared of the repercussions?
Re: The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness by CumOnHer: 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Candidlady:

I can't reveal you without contacts, that's why you need to answer a few questions.
But why are you scared? You believe i can turn you into a cat.
Re: The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness by IMO01: 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2022

Re: The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness by Putindbutt: 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
Candidlady:

Say something else
You got no man.. haha, see format.

Re: The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness by Putindbutt: 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ivanspring:

What's going on here?
Hi
Re: The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ivanspring:

What's going on here?

You no sabi read

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

Re: The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
CumOnHer:
Have you put the message to a test?.. It's strange to the mortals, I knew it.

bro whatever meds you are taking, double the dosage!!!

Re: The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness by Kantebets(m): 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
Moonlight tales

Re: The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness by Teekay21(m): 12:10am On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]

I am telling u

Re: The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness by Stevenson1(m): 1:25am On Mar 09, 2022
I don't know why I didn't bother reading this. Maybe cos it seems like a opinionated bullshit.

Re: The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness by PressMyButton: 6:46am On Mar 09, 2022
Funny but deep.

Re: The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness by AbaLion: 7:10am On Mar 09, 2022
Women's body have ruined many powerful men but men would always desire to have a touch of it.

-Lion

Re: The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness by timeminister: 7:32am On Mar 09, 2022
Are we not supposed to handle the body anymore
Re: The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness by CumOnHer: 8:03am On Mar 09, 2022
timeminister:
Are we not supposed to handle the body anymore
Føndle during sex, if you must føndle after sex, follow the rules above. Her body is a different element after sex.

Re: The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness by timeminister: 8:14am On Mar 09, 2022
CumOnHer:

Føndle during sex, if you must føndle after sex, follow the rules above. Her body is a different element after sex.
wuzai

Re: The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness by Matrixlord2021: 10:44am On Mar 09, 2022
Its not even the woman's unclothedness issue we should only be aware of.
The Adultery of the heart is much more worse because when a man looks at a woman not even naked and Lusts after her in his heart he has committed Adultery and Fornication.
The manner of dressing matters .Dressing indecent, hot, seductive , to SLAY requires some form of nudeness in the dressing itself which SLAYS a mans Moral code.
Once a mans moral code is slayed, he is reduced to a servant of sin and he commits Adultery of the heart.

Matthew 5:28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
A woman's manner of dressing becomes a vocal point of attention and attraction once she dresses to Slay ignorantly or not ignorantly.
Thus it occurs.

Guys,what Do You Think About This With My Girl? / Do Attractive Guys/girls Have Platonic Friends Of The Opposite Gender? / Help! My Crush Is Getting Close To My Best Friend!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51