Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Ladies, Why Do You Love Attention So Much? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Why Do You Love Attention So Much? (601 Views)

Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? / Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Why Do You Love Attention So Much? by Deucalion007: 8:43am On Nov 29, 2020
Some girls ..just because they want to enjoy the attention they receive from multiple guys,they'll deny their boyfriend.if they want to post their other admires on WhatsApp, they'll even restrict their boyfriends and other admirers from viewing their status updates . They'll keep multiple guys around them and will be playing them up and down like that and will be giving the guys false hope.shey e no dey tire any of you ni
what do you all want gan gan ?
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Love Attention So Much? by fati2001(m): 8:58am On Nov 29, 2020
THIS IS CHEAP ATTENTION.....

THE ATTENTIONS I LIKE IS KINDA ONE MICHAEL JACKSON AND CO ARE RECEIVING WORLD WIDE ..........

LIKE PIC 3.... REAL ATTENTION (RIP KOBE) MAMBA OUT.

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Love Attention So Much? by Olunmercy56(f): 9:48am On Nov 29, 2020
Is like having a child without being close to him or her. At least call once or twice in a day to know how he or she is doing is enough
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Love Attention So Much? by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2020
Stop creating stupid threads. I can never give any foolish Nigerian hoe my attention.

God forbid.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Love Attention So Much? by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 29, 2020
collinsuchendu:
Stop creating stupid threads. I can never give any foolish Nigerian hoe my attention.

God forbid.
Who broke your heart?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Love Attention So Much? by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 29, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Who broke your heart?

Lol. HSD
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Love Attention So Much? by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 29, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Lol. HSD
What does that mean?
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Love Attention So Much? by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 29, 2020
MhisTahrah:
What does that mean?

Happy Sunday
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Love Attention So Much? by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Happy Sunday
Same to you.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Love Attention So Much? by Ghallant01(m): 11:36am On Nov 29, 2020
collinsuchendu:
I can never give any foolish Nigerian hoe my attention.

God forbid.

Attention is like oxygen to them. Simply staring at a girl is enough validation. Wanna tear her ego donwn? Don't look.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Love Attention So Much? by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 29, 2020
collinsuchendu:

God forbid.
how much is the red pill and where can i obtain it sir?

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Love Attention So Much? by adesoro80595: 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
:Happy Sunday Same to you.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Love Attention So Much? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
SmellySperm:

how much is the red pill and where can i obtain it sir?

Kindly digest Ubunja's MisEducations. Martinez39s Memes. Dpsychologist Thread. GLYCOLYSISS Thread.

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Love Attention So Much? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ghallant01:

Attention is like oxygen to them if you wanna fall her ego don't look and ignore her complety

On point

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Love Attention So Much? by Silentgroper(m): 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
fati2001:
THIS IS CHEAP ATTENTION.....

THE ATTENTIONS I LIKE IS KINDA ONE MICHAEL JACKSON AND CO ARE RECEIVING WORLD WIDE ..........

LIKE PIC 3.... REAL ATTENTION (RIP KOBE) MAMBA OUT.
Yet, u are holed up in maiduguri spewing incoherent grammar, wearing bucket hat nd looking like a goblin.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Love Attention So Much? by Silentgroper(m): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Who broke your heart?
Why do u like attention?
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Love Attention So Much? by SILENTandSMART2: 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
Every body seek for attention, directly or indirectly, wink

God should jusss help us jare, smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think? [picture] / Man Celebrates His Cripple Wife As She Gives Birth To Their Child / Kingsri Cutshing On DJ Cuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.