Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,358 members, 7,868,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Advice Me On This: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me On This: (2211 Views)

Please Advice Me. In A Trilemma / Please Advice Me, Is This Normal Or I Am Just Being Paranoid? / Please Advice Me: Am I Over Reacting Or Is She Really Playing Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Me On This: by stephanie79548: 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
:maybe she's not comfortable with you... or that kinda person dat dislikes talking... how long is ur relationship? do you live together? We don't live together, it's a little bit over 2 years
Re: Advice Me On This: by auntyTania: 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
stephanie79548:
:maybe she's not comfortable with you... or that kinda person dat dislikes talking... how long is ur relationship? do you live together? We don't live together, it's a little bit over 2 years
2 years and she's till not comfortable with me?
Re: Advice Me On This: by Jack005(m): 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
Come out plain and dump the entitled bitch and stop been confused and indecisive.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me On This: by Thattallgirl(f): 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
Cerebellum:

grin

A catch u againgrin

Re: Advice Me On This: by hashtagged(m): 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
auntyTania:
I had a misunderstanding with my girlfriend. She has some bad attitude like disdaining me sometimes and while I was telling her how that attitude is bad, things happened and I ended up telling her to get out and hung up the phone. She blocked me immediately (WhatsApp and phone probably) and later unblocked me when I was having my birthday. She didn't send any birthday wishes. Ever since she has unblocked me, I just keep getting provoked every day by day.

The thing is I droped a complaint on this forum a while back and I was told to ghost her for sometime to reset her brain to default. Now, I want to ask if I should continue ghosting her now that she has unblocked me. I'm having a difficult time with it because I keep getting more angry as the day go buy and I just feel like blasting her with words she'll never forget... I just feel like fire right now.

Should I continue ghosting her or should I bomblast her? I just dey vex like mad.

If you have problem with someone better not be with that person, just ghost her forever and don't ever talk to her, for both your sakes cause from the last line you seem to have a bit of anger issues.

fati2001:
GO HUG TRANSFORMER.

EVERYDAY COMPLAIN ABOUT CHILDISH THING YOU GUYS CALLED RELATIONSHIP.

The day you post a sensible comment I would do Thanksgiving
Re: Advice Me On This: by fati2001(m): 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
hashtagged:

If you have problem with someone better not be with that person, just ghost her forever and don't ever talk to her, for both your sakes cause from the last line you seem to have a bit of anger issues.

The day you post a sensible comment I would do Thanksgiving

do thanksgiving for being alive.... while most of ur mates are under the earth (dead)

1 Like

Re: Advice Me On This: by auntyTania: 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
Who will I follow like this... Some said talk to her, some said ghost her. I'm so vexed right now, I spied on her status and saw that she's just been enjoying herself with zero care. I feel like I'm going to explode.
Re: Advice Me On This: by Cerebellum: 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
Thattallgirl:

Lol
Ur number on profile nahgrin
Re: Advice Me On This: by auntyTania: 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
Cerebellum:

Lol

Ur number on profile nahgrin
Drop comment related to the topic sir
Re: Advice Me On This: by Cerebellum: 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
auntyTania:
Drop comment related to the topic sir

Lol..
Chai!
Just trying to Give the OP advise indirectly oo, notin more grin
Re: Advice Me On This: by auntyTania: 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
Cerebellum:

Lol..

Chai!

Just trying to Give the OP advise indirectly oo, notin more grin
Well done sir. I am the Op. Now drop advice as a man... But check my last 3 comment above
Re: Advice Me On This: by OGWILLS123: 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
auntyTania:

Are you okay? If you can't drop a sensible comment why bother typing.

Who told you it's a childish about making a summary of my problem.
Why replying to this illiterate girl quote
Re: Advice Me On This: by Cerebellum: 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
auntyTania:

Well done sir. I am the Op. Now drop advice as a man... But check my last 3 comment above

Lol...lol

Chai!

You self

I think the man shud goan Hang on yaba bridge since
he thinks Nairaland will dash him a solution

grin
Re: Advice Me On This: by Anayxz(m): 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
guy na mental case wey dem de call bipolar disorder be that o. Just pour out your mind but don't go physical on her and then say ur goodbye with that u gonna have a peace of mind.
Re: Advice Me On This: by auntyTania: 12:25am On Nov 30, 2020
Anayxz:
guy na mental case wey dem de call bipolar disorder be that o. Just pour out your mind but don't go physical on her and then say ur goodbye with that u gonna have a peace of mind.
Is it also bipolar even when she's always threatening breakup or actually breaking up?
Re: Advice Me On This: by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 30, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Why would a male be using AuntyTania as name for his moniker?

You people are making it difficult for us to chase girls here! angry
grin grin grin
Re: Advice Me On This: by Anayxz(m): 9:28am On Nov 30, 2020
auntyTania:

Is it also bipolar even when she's always threatening breakup or actually breaking up?
Yes na
Re: Advice Me On This: by Temmylee01(m): 10:29am On Nov 30, 2020
auntyTania:
Who will I follow like this... Some said talk to her, some said ghost her. I'm so vexed right now, I spied on her status and saw that she's just been enjoying herself with zero care. I feel like I'm going to explode.
shooooooooooooooooots!!!!!

Issokay
You hava said it all, she is busy enjoying her self she has moved on.. You should do likewise go out, be around people take selfie with dem do videos... And post let her know you don't care she gone and u don't miss her pvnani.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Commotion As Bride Finds Out That Her Bridesmaid Slept With Her Groom. / Fear Who No Fear Woman: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE / She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.