Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Fear Who No Fear Woman: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fear Who No Fear Woman: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE (2169 Views)

Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH / Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience / Photos: Woman Share Her Nud Pic Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Who No Fear Woman: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE by AAAntz: 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
Fear who no fear women

The day when you,father was pouring sperm inside yoir mothers toto they have already started hating on you.

One day i went to resume at a new job, I was dressed in a suit i just bought,

Though i havent paid the money for the suit

One of their female staff at the work place looked at me from head to toe,

She couLdnt find anything to say ,

she hissed and told her friend,

HE DIDNT EVEN WEAR SOCKS

FEAR WHO NO FEAR WOMEN,

THEY DONT LOOK FOR YOUR GREATNESS SAVE YOUR DOWNFALL

Men are now becoming endangered species

#GODSAVEUS

8 Likes

Re: Fear Who No Fear Woman: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE by danietohbadt(m): 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
Wahala for who no fear who no fear woman.

3 Likes

Re: Fear Who No Fear Woman: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE by Goldbw122(m): 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ff
Re: Fear Who No Fear Woman: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE by Kdon2: 7:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
AAAntz:
Fear who no fear women

The day when you,father was pouring sperm inside yoir mothers toto they have already started hating on you.

One day i went to resume at a new job, I was dressed in a suit i just bought,

Though i havent paid the money for the suit

One of their female staff at the work place looked at me from head to toe,

She couLdnt find anything to say ,

she hissed and told her friend,

HE DIDNT EVEN WEAR SOCKS

FEAR WHO NO FEAR WOMEN,

THEY DONT LOOK FOR YOUR GREATNESS SAVE YOUR DOWNFALL

Men are now becoming endangered species

#GODSAVEUS

Amen
Re: Fear Who No Fear Woman: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:44am On Jun 27, 2021
Your statement is the most ridiculous statement I ever heard in Nigeria...
Only a Fool fears women...
I have never and would do so...
I have virtually seen it all and I can tell you that, if you are ruthless and stay on your Lane as well.. women no go try trash with you...
Nonsense and fearing a weak gender..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fear Who No Fear Woman: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE by BENRAZY(m): 9:16am On Jun 27, 2021
Brother man op abeg rephrase e suppose b
Fear who no fear vagina
Re: Fear Who No Fear Woman: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE by Kolena: 9:20am On Jun 27, 2021
So you're scared of a gender you're higher than? SMH
Re: Fear Who No Fear Woman: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE by tosaino95(m): 10:36am On Jun 27, 2021
why i go dey fear woman undecided
Re: Fear Who No Fear Woman: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE by RightToReject(m): 11:03am On Jun 27, 2021
I wonder why any sane man would fear women when, as a man, you can easily have them work and walk with you on your lead wittingly or unwittingly, rightly or wrongly.

Just strive to conquer yourself without longing to conquer women and love them without hating yourself. You can always walk the walk without being hurt and without being the direct reason anyone might get hurt - the too clever by half will inevitably get hurt in this regard.
Re: Fear Who No Fear Woman: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE by SmartPunter(m): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2021
Even in the Bible , Most great Men what brought their downfall was women. I don't fear them but avoid them..

People notice that I avoid them . One day one man asked me guy you no dey do women things like bang them . I smile and moved on. I live a very secretive life.
Re: Fear Who No Fear Woman: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE by youngberry001(m): 11:42am On Jun 27, 2021
ayam coming my boss dey call me
Re: Fear Who No Fear Woman: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE by Emocruize(m): 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
You guys are not understanding op he does'nt mean being afraid of women but trying to avoid them

2 Likes

Re: Fear Who No Fear Woman: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE by Demigod22: 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
Fear women, one day my ex came to pass night in my place in school, na so my colleagues in the kpekus the call this girl and she was telling the guy, even swearing that she was at home and she is not feeling well, and she was naked on my bed. That is when I give up on true love.

1 Like

Re: Fear Who No Fear Woman: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE by talk2hb1(m): 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
Fear Not, Just dey your dey, and leave them for them dey.
Re: Fear Who No Fear Woman: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
Women are weaker vessels but they can pull anything down, If they set their mind towards it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Hookup / A Girl Is Angry I Referred To Her As 'sis' / Any Guess What This Lady’s Reply Will Be To This Convo’ Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.