Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:07 PM

Marrying An Older Lady? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying An Older Lady? (41384 Views)

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
Myhusband:

your existence as a human is a waste, you ought to be a prototype of robot with your absurdity theory

I doubt if you complete your elementary education
Unadulterated Mumu, forget all this your Mumu grammar and accept the fact that your Mumuness no get level. Educated illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by PastorandMentor(m): 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
You be correct guy
EVILFOREST:

You are RIGHT.
She must have something to compensate for that.
LADIES also treat men likewise.
In Fact, they do it well.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by LaReinaa(f): 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
When I saw older lady I was expecting 10 to 20 years older.. You suddenly remembered that she’s older than you after 4years of dating

Op, you’re not very okay!

4 Likes

Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by Kokaine(m): 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Two years older than you isn't bad. Thought I'd see 20 years difference cheesy
we are exactly the same height. 5ft 11inches.
There are 12 inches in one feet.
I actually looked at your dp to try to see a picture of you.
For a man, that height will not be called tall exactly. But for a lady yeah.
Still I'd appreciate if I could see a picture of you even if it means blurring the face.
Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by cardoctor(m): 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
sKeetz:
I'm dating an older woman. The difference in our ages is just 2 years. She is everything a man can ever dream of.

She's very supportive. Doesn't bother me and let's me do my thing. She doesn't boss me or anything of sorts. She's also very independent, but the only thing that stresses me out is our age difference and it's quite obvious cause i even look quite younger than my age and she's quite matured both physically and mentally.

Are there any cons to marrying a lady that is older? Guys who are married to older ladies, are there any traits i should look out for ?

Ps: we've been dating for 4 years now, so its not like i just met her. So i know everything about her and she knows everything about me.

Ok boy just carry ur cross.
Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by BrainResetter: 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
sKeetz:
I'm dating an older woman. The difference in our ages is just 2 years. She is everything a man can ever dream of.

She's very supportive. Doesn't bother me and let's me do my thing. She doesn't boss me or anything of sorts. She's also very independent, but the only thing that stresses me out is our age difference and it's quite obvious cause i even look quite younger than my age and she's quite matured both physically and mentally.

Are there any cons to marrying a lady that is older? Guys who are married to older ladies, are there any traits i should look out for ?

Ps: we've been dating for 4 years now, so its not like i just met her. So i know everything about her and she knows everything about me.

My brother,
Carry Go. Na so so advantage full their relationship. Na dem be replacement for all our sufferings.

Dem no like noise, when she dey weak...u still dey ready.
You be baby for real.

Pekus don dey shrink back to the grabbing mode again.

No be this our people wey be say na oil well things.

No disrespect to the correct Mama’s in the house with good virtues.

1 Like

Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by emerged01(m): 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
Love,joy and peace are all that matter. Age differences shouldn’t be a Barrier.
Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by Gabbriell: 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
hakeem4:
Actually there’s nothing to worry about. But the problem is that the lady would quickly reach the wall and she would not be sexually appealing to you, and you’d have to go out to keep looking for ladies in their 20’s

You can see the graph I uploaded below to see the age preferences of men and women respectively

I thought we are just catching fun here oo

This is serious. ..this mata don reach to de plot graph? .

[img]https://media1./images/683e27d3d70b05e7f6087a6c355ebf0c/tenor.gif?itemid=9445212[/img]

6 Likes

Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by Thattallgirl(f): 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kokaine:
we are exactly the same height. 5ft 11inches.
There are 12 inches in one feet.
I actually looked at your dp to try to see a picture of you.
For a man, that height will not be called tall exactly. But for a lady yeah.
Still I'd appreciate if I could see a picture of you even if it means blurring the face.
Updated. I'm removing it in the next 5 minutes cheesy cheesy
Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
emerged01:
Love,joy and peace are all that matter. Age differences shouldn’t be a Barrier.
Mumu, says who?

2 Likes

Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by cooooooks(m): 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
2 years difference is also older? You guys are mates biko.

1 Like

Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by Emeka71(m): 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
hakeem4:
Actually there’s nothing to worry about. But the problem is that the lady would quickly reach the wall and she would not be sexually appealing to you, and you’d have to go out to keep looking for ladies in their 20’s

You can see the graph I uploaded below to see the age preferences of men and women respectively
Who told you; matured women are more sexually appealing and they even offer better sex than the young babes.
Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by NaijaCr7: 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
I don't get it...after 4years you brought it here for what exactly..so if majority tell you it's bad, you would leave the relationship?

Forget your age self , you are very immature...
Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by Burgerlomo: 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
So after four good years of chopping grin her nunu you're just looking for an excuse to dump her right? Kolewerk grin
Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by emerged01(m): 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Mumu, says who?
Your father mumu
Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by BrainResetter: 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
A lady can never reveal her real age to you. a lady can only reveal her marriage age to you.
let's calculate it, since she said she's two(2) years older than you* add 10+2=12 to the age she told you, she would be probably 12 years older than you. As footballers have their football age, ladies also have their football age. if you know you know

3 Likes

Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by Hisincrease: 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
gray5:
Am having that challenge too..we are age mate as well,her family are welcoming, but my parents mostly mum have been the issue, she want me to get someone am older than.... she's well doing, a working class,so do i....both federal workers
Sir, how are you managing this situation?
Mine is that, I'm older than the lady with 2 years and 8 months but my Dad insits that I must be at least five years older than my wife. Lol... Sounds crazy.
Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
emerged01:

Your father mumu
You mean your father who is always present at Ojuelegba under bridge doing what he knows how to do best (Kpoli)

Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by AntiWailer: 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
Make sure u are ready
Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by Agricaddict(m): 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
sKeetz:

If she's a good person based on your own assessment, keep her na
Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by Agricaddict(m): 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Two years older than you isn't bad. Thought I'd see 20 years difference cheesy

You are wicked, haba
Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nothing is wrong my brother.they are the best if you knw how to treat n handle them...just be caring n be there always

they will support you n i can tell you go ahead!
Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
sKeetz:

Marry her immediately bro she's the good type

Or you can pm her number if you decide to let her go, please
Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by Avast(m): 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
sKeetz:

for 4 years and you still asking this kind of question
Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by Smile4mee01: 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
My only worry a out marrying an older lady is can she reproduce healthy babies.

Doctors say the older a woman the harder it becomes and the more chances of having children with disabilities i.e Down syndrome.

The fact that she may grow older is ok by me, we all go old.

Nature always favours younger women though, I can bet that there are women of Neds age who are more beautiful than Regina Daniel's, but he would still go for Regina 100 times over. Its nature.

1 Like

Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by feedthenation(m): 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
---Enjoy your relationship with youthful vigour---
Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by Diamondplus1805(m): 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
Age difference is better than other issues in marriage
Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by Bishop(m): 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
sKeetz:

If you love her and she adores you like you mentioned go ahead and marry her, stop announcing her age to everyone that should be your secret.

If you marry someone younger than you eventually she would still look more matured than you are si quit that your immature thinking.

The moment you give in to inferiority complex then you are done you are just a step away to it.

Cheers
Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
BrainResetter:
A lady can never reveal her real age to you. a lady can only reveal her marriage age to you.
let's calculate it, since she said she's two(2) years older than you* add 10+2=12 to the age she told you, she would be probably 12 years older than you. As footballers have their football age, ladies also have their football age. if you know you know
Sharp guy! Two bottles of beer for you.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by Myhusband(m): 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Unadulterated Mumu, forget all this your Mumu grammar and accept the fact that your Mumuness no get level. Educated illiterate.

the thing pained the fool somewhat of uploading his father's picture

now I can see where you inherited your stupidity, stark illiterate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... / Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? / What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.