Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card (30899 Views)

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by busahmbab: 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
happy married life

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by Silentgroper(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
fati2001:
SO LOVELY .

CONGRATULATIONS AND. MAY GOD BLESS YOUR UNION .HML
dz could be us
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by GodShowmemercy(f): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
Wow Cute happy married life

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by jawalis(m): 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
This is an episode of love. Although No matter how hard I keep myself from thinking about you while you are away, the pull is just so magnetic that I could not resist it. I am helplessly thinking about you all the time. However I direct my thoughts to wander somewhere else, it always finds itself turning towards you. I don’t know if you feel the same, but I do feel the love in the air. In fact, I feel it everywhere I go and in everything I do. I’m surely in love with you Torie8
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by Keketu(m): 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
Traininghub:
Yikes! Make I go iron my cloths. Congrats sis!
this us please pm me thank
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by We4all: 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
jawalis:
This is an episode of love. Although No matter how hard I keep myself from thinking about you while you are away, the pull is just so magnetic that I could not resist it. I am helplessly thinking about you all the time. However I direct my thoughts to wander somewhere else, it always finds itself turning towards you. I don’t know if you feel the same, but I do feel the love in the air. In fact, I feel it everywhere I go and in everything I do. I’m surely in love with you Torie8

Have you eaten today? Only hungry people think about love. No offence meant though.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by Traininghub(f): 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
Keketu:
this us please pm me thank
Business?
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by firstratedcitiz(m): 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
This one is even recent and the reception is taking place today. An Akwa Ibom man getting married to Adamawa christian girl.
vickydevoka:

Bcus of their cheap bride price. U hardly see an akwaibom man marrying akwaibom Woman dis days bcus of bride price

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by Keketu(m): 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
Traininghub:

Business?
yea, hi are you really F ? Pm then thank
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by Traininghub(f): 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
Keketu:
yea, hi are you really F ? Pm then thank
Am I really female? Yes, I am.
Do check your mail in two minutes.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by jawalis(m): 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
We4all:

Have you eaten today? Only hungry people think about love. No offence meant though.
Yes I have eaten. But it’ll be nice next time if you learn to mind your business and face your front.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by We4all: 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
jawalis:

Yes I have eaten. But it’ll be nice next time if you learn to mind your business and face your front.

I would, if you learn not to spoil my day with those childish and annoying romantic ode.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by jawalis(m): 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
We4all:

I would, if you learn not to spoil my day with those childish and annoying romantic ode.
You mean I spoilt your day with my comment when I did not even mention your name, were you the one who created the thread? Does Nairaland belongs to you? Are you a shareholder in the forum? I didn’t read from the instruction and rules where Your name is included! I’m still wondering how my contribution spoilt your day. Oh your life must be really bad and obviously your days are useless if what doesn’t concern you spoilt your day. What a life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by Keketu(m): 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
Traininghub:

Am I really female? Yes, I am.
Do check your mail in two minutes.
wow please share me yo pic thank, I reply pm in
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by Torie8(f): 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
jawalis:
Hi Jawalis smiley
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
Congratulations to both of them

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by MrTee28(m): 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
fati2001:

good afternoon...
Barka da rana

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by We4all: 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
jawalis:

You mean I spoilt your day with my comment when I did not even mention your name, were you the one who created the thread? Does Nairaland belongs to you? Are you a shareholder in the forum? I didn’t read from the instruction and rules where Your name is included! I’m still wondering how my contribution spoilt your day. Oh your life must be really bad and obviously your days are useless if what doesn’t concern you spoilt your day. What a life.

If you know these things, then why did you advice me to mind my business on a public forum? Does Nairaland belong to you?
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by damiloladuke: 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by jawalis(m): 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
We4all:

If you know these things, then why did you advice me to mind my business on a public forum? Does Nairaland belong to you?
You were the first to interfere into why doesn’t concern you. But anyways. Happy Sunday to you
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by vickydevoka(m): 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
firstratedcitiz:
This one is even recent and the reception is taking place today. An Akwa Ibom man getting married to Adamawa christian girl.
My class ebuka marry from adamawa n de living fine

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by vickydevoka(m): 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
firstratedcitiz:
My class ebuka marry from adamawa n de living fine
N her name is Mary
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by Ayandokun2000: 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
4tomandchi:
At their age them for don born finish, why are all the pre wedding pics I'm seeing lately are of old old people.

Country hard my brother

U gaz dey gallant first before thinking about marriage

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by Ezi1993(f): 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by Ferrous(m): 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by Liposure: 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
firstratedcitiz:
Adamawa babes are always the best. They are beautiful, cultured and are generally wife-materials. I am not from that state (I'm not even a northerner to start with) but I'm speaking from experience and from general observation. Igbo, Igala, Efik men and so on are rushing to marry Adamawa girls.
adamawa here i come

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by Makavelli27: 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
Missylady:
Hi lovelies those nairalanders close by can come and celebrate with us.
Just five post
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by etrouble: 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
These Hausa girls don dey get liver for social media oooo

But wait ooo. No opening of body. No indecent dressing. But still beautiful and classy. This is the real Slay Queen.

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by etrouble: 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
organism3:
if na d lady get old face IiKe this man now, nairaland people go talk am

If you continue like this, you will find it difficult to make Heaven
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by etrouble: 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
Liposure:
adamawa here i come

Go back to where you are coming from. Don’t come and corrupt our innocent girls.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by Liposure: 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
etrouble:

Go back to where you are coming from. Don’t come and corrupt our innocent girls.
i come in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? / Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland / A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.