Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card (30893 Views)

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by Nickymezor(f): 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
Congratz to u both

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by Lastmankc(m): 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
Aboki too like fine women.

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by CuteMike01(m): 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
You look beautiful, ignore who say otherwise. They probably got shitter lives than you

6 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by Reelmii: 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
I like the fact that there are so many wedding celebrations this period, atleast we can still celebrate in this 2020 despite all the rough times earlier this year, we still end the year in praise..

Pray 2021 continues like this... congrats to the latest couples

2 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by faithfull18(f): 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
4tomandchi:
At their age them for don born finish, why are all the pre wedding pics I'm seeing lately are of old old people.
Is it your old

2 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by Mummymahdi(f): 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
I dey come oo cos am in Yola right now,

2 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by Heineken(m): 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
Congratulations sir

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by firstratedcitiz(m): 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
Adamawa babes are always the best. They are beautiful, cultured and are generally wife-materials. I am not from that state (I'm not even a northerner to start with) but I'm speaking from experience and from general observation. Igbo, Igala, Efik men and so on are rushing to marry Adamawa girls.

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by MrTee28(m): 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
fati2001:
SO LOVELY .

CONGRATULATIONS AND. MAY GOD BLESS YOUR UNION .HML
Hello

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by MyAmericandream(f): 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
organism3:
if na d lady get old face IiKe this man now, nairaland people go talk am
nobody go call the man evening news paper now.

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by angelfallz(m): 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
Congratulations, God bless you and your husband.

2 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by stillmaticOG(m): 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lovely couple

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by jefff455: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
4tomandchi:
At their age them for don born finish, why are all the pre wedding pics I'm seeing lately are of old old people.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry... But the first pic got me laughing my ass out.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by Fidelismaria: 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2020

marriage is over rated

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by PS712: 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
Missylady:
Hi lovelies those nairalanders close by can come and celebrate with us.
Happy married life. Both of you look adorable. May your marriage be so. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
Olowogbogborroh:
For a moment I thought I will see my babe

You no trust ur babe abi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by vickydevoka(m): 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
4tomandchi:
It's better late than never

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by PS712: 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
Offpoint1:
Happy marriage life.

I wish you all the blessings and troubles marriage offers.
Must you live up to your moniker? @ the boldened.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by vickydevoka(m): 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lastmankc:
Aboki too like fine women.
Bus Dem de Mary 4. Ugly fine tall n Short
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by fati2001(m): 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
MrTee28:

Hello

good afternoon...
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by vickydevoka(m): 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
firstratedcitiz:
Adamawa babes are always the best. They are beautiful, cultured and are generally wife-materials. I am not from that state (I'm not even a northerner to start with) but I'm speaking from experience and from general observation. Igbo, Igala, Efik men and so on are rushing to marry Adamawa girls.
Bcus of their cheap bride price. U hardly see an akwaibom man marrying akwaibom Woman dis days bcus of bride price
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by 234dm8: 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
Missylady:
Hi lovelies those nairalanders close by can come and celebrate with us.

Be posting prewedding pictures up and down, then tomorrow you will come here to tell us how your wife slept with yahoo boys and you foolishly forgave her.

Most men on nairaland are so weak that women can easily manipulate them.

They are always in the habit of forcing themselves on ladies.

They spend all their resources on how to please ladies and they end up heartbroken.

How many times have you come across a female nairalander posting prewedding pics.?

I pity una o

2 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by Agugbadin: 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
Happy marriage life

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by fati2001(m): 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
234dm8:

Be posting prewedding pictures up and down, then tomorrow you will come here to tell us how your wife slept with yahoo boys and you foolishly forgave her.

Most men on nairaland are so weak that women can easily manipulate them.

They are always in the habit of forcing themselves on ladies.

They spend all their resources on how to please ladies and they end up heartbroken.

How many times have you come across a female nairalander posting prewedding pics.?

I pity una o

BE HAPPY FOR ONCE SADIST!!

I KNOW UR SHIPPER'S WILL AGREE AND DEFEND YOU FOR THE PUKEZ YOU SAID...

BUT BE HAPPY.. EVEN THOUGH THE HAPPINESS NO REACH UR THROAT.

5 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by bluefilm: 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
I can't believe even these old overaged are doing this nonsense. sad

What a shame! lipsrsealed
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by Pweetyccee(f): 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
Congrats dear

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
So hausa go to church, I don't know. Hmm
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by Angelacruz: 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
Congrats baby girl,may God bless ur new home

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by Andyblaze: 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
Noyis:
#FIVE-ODD AVAILABLE;
KICKOFF @ 4PM THIS AFTERNOON;

WHAT-SAPP;

0 9 1 3 3 0 1 9 2 90
PAYMENT AFTER WINNING#
Emmanuel I'll get to you one day
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card by fatymore(f): 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mine is Next week grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? / Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.