Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) (75328 Views)

“Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) / "Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas / Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Oizee(f): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
hebenezher:
I rush come check am grin
hope you no dey disappointed?
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Resees: 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
Womanizer:
What I can tell you is that she has someone who fvcks her tongue
Eww
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
This one bikini too?

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Nutrimindrr: 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
Wetin carry you come here before??

Shey you want to see bikini

She's pretty, and she's doing a good job on what she feels would make her happy. I love her confidence

However, she can do this faster by knowing just the right foods to eat accompanied with matching work-outs

Iconstar:
angry

How can I unsee this? cry

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by alingo2013(m): 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
Her breast is like the wall of Jericho, they have fallen
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by GodlySexy: 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
Them give you fake, you say e too fake, them give u original, you say e dey disgusting, worldly people wetin una want? Fucking hypocrites!!

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by etrouble: 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
Luckydubby7:
This woman have children?
The way her breast completely flat ehn.

Her sugar nko? No be baby she dey call them?

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by MajohBankz: 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
Samylekey:

When u find way of unseeing it, please tell me the trick. I need to unsee this too.
Can I join the league of unseen-ment?

4 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by etrouble: 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
winterfell007:
The photographer thst advised this bagco sack to snap picture with bikini ought to face the firing squad. embarassed undecided undecided

If you continue this way, it will be difficult for you to make Heaven

6 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by jeff1607(m): 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
They would be saying they are proud of their bodies but deep down wishing they were something else, truth is every fat lady wants to shed that weight

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
onyenatruchi:
Yoruba woman very disgusting

How your mama look.. Ekpa.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by aBrokeRichDude: 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2020

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by etrouble: 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Opor Opor! Some people will body shame her yet they lack the confidence in showing ordinary their tiny color faded laps.

Should a mentally stable adult be posing in bra and pants? Only the mentally unstable ones do.

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
Baby whale
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by legacystore: 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
Keep working out

U are getting into shape

Work on the upper body
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
Iconstar:
angry

How can I unsee this? cry
cheesy My nigga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by alingo2013(m): 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
onyenatruchi:

You must be mad

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by RichAbujaGuy: 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
>>Eniola Badmus is working on her weight. She now works out at the gym

kudos babe, keep working, ur goals will arrive sooner than u think.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by obama30: 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
lalasticlala:
Popular Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus, poses in bikini.

Sharing her bikini picture on Instagram, the actress wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CILSvKRD6R_/?igshid=egjxu84hyta7

Eniola Badmus is working on her weight. She now works out at the gym and also rocks waist trainer to help her reduce her weight and she is already getting results.

my Vaseline is about to finish yet no achievement, can someone borrow me this girl Vaseline for fast deliver
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by BlaqT: 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
ara dara ada adagwo.... kiss kiss
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Toks2008(m): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
Badmus I know you are reading this thread... Please ignore these body shaming comments you see here cos it may blow your mind to realize that these people making lame comments are very immature and will view every lady with teenage eyes.

You look fabulous and I must commend your tenacity in achieving this beautiful figure, please keep it up.

5 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by etrouble: 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
Womanizer:
What I can tell you is that she has someone who fvcks her tongue

You can’t be too sure. Some of them now use dildos and other plastic diccks because of lack of human diccks

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by bhella10: 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
My type of woman. Go girl.
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by etrouble: 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
RichAbujaGuy:
>>Eniola Badmus is working on her weight. She now works out at the gym

kudos babe, keep working, ur goals will arrive sooner than u think.

That is why a matured woman will pose in undies for the world to see. What a shameless pig

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Ournolly: 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Warning: Graphical Pix.
The above could've helped!
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
Oizee:
hope you no dey disappointed?
If there’s any other name for disappointment, I think the guy will use it grin, but honestly speaking, people wey comments for that first page no get joy at all grin I won laugh die

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mommy mommy a baby shepopotamus with flaggabasted Olympus is posing on a pool bank..... damn!!!

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by ofiko123(m): 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
At least she is trying to reduce her weight..
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by etrouble: 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
onyenatruchi:

Post your mother’s picture in pants and bra nah. Let’s compare her with this our shameless amoeba sister.

An apple does not fall far from its tree, only an irresponsible woman can give birth to a cursed child. Oloriburuku Oloripelepe Omo ale jatijati

4 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by sulemanalex(m): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
Guys don suck the bobbi e come be like flat iron bar
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Omoobaigwe2sure(m): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
Radarada , iranu abasha
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by SmaxiPosh: 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
Cos she lost weight, you don't have to be negative,�
Luckydubby7:
This woman have children?
The way her breast completely flat ehn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Memes From Odunlade Adekola's Pose / Don Jazzy Shares Photo Of 3 Slay Queens, Fans React / Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.