Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) (75331 Views)

“Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) / "Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas / Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Saintmary(f): 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
O ga o, someone is trying to lose weight, some people are still offering her alcohol. Height of insensitivity. Smh
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by etrouble: 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
Karemarealty288:
Mommy mommy a baby Elephant with flaggabasted Olympus is posing on a pool bank..

Haaaa!

If you continue like this, then it will be difficult for you to make Heaven
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Fatale: 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
Weldone

All these keyboard warriors, wey dey body shame her and calling names

Una go just dey do like say una beta pas

At least she is working on herself

Las, las, six packs, big prick , tight puna and pointed tit no go be criteria for making heaven.

Make una get sense.

FATALE

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
Toks2008:
Badmus I know you are reading this thread... Please ignore these body shaming comments you see here cos it may blow your mind to realize that these people making lame comments are very immature and will view every lady with teenage eyes.

You look fabulous and I must commend your tenacity in achieving this beautiful figure, please keep it up.
Lol, she is a nairalander?
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Temysteve(m): 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Whaaat daaaa fuckkkkkkkkkk
To all my real niggarrrrs....lets bow our head and pray for God to give us a woman whose thigh is slim enough not to choke her vaginal thereby preventing vaginal odour
A woman that is portable and mobile

Pray for your choice man.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Benwallt(m): 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
Opolo eye nor be open eye
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by queenblossom(f): 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
Godada:
See breast like mama comfort bedroom slippers
Stop body shaming. No matter how standing a breast is , it will still fall down one day.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Juoflife1(f): 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
Go girl. You will get there someday. Just keep us updated on the journey.
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
Godmademan:
Some people will not just respect themselves. Which kind wahala be dis
Honestly.
She just destroyed my day
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
Gaskia:
Must she go naked to the world!
I thought she was different.
May God Bless You.
At least we still have some sensible people in Naija.

Most of these Ladies have this inherent adherence to evil spirits. So I'm not surprised.
There is something always pushing these Ladies to have sequential thoughtless moments.
That's why some MEN strictly ensure their fiancees go for deliverance before marriage proposals.
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Roushy(m): 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
Op what happened to "viewer's discretion" tag.
Now I can't eat dinner undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by banmee(m): 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
She’ll be body-shame, but the truth is she’s living her life. Wulebantu wink

Truth is all she has to do is keep her body to herself and she won't be body shamed
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Traininghub(f): 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
To all my real niggarrrrs....lets bow our head and pray for God to give us a woman whose thigh is slim enough not to choke her vaginal thereby preventing vaginal odour

Jude's taste isn't George's.
One man's poison, is another man's meat.
You don't like Thick ladies doesn't mean someone else doesn't. Stop trying to sound all wise and cool!

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by enemyofprogress: 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
Those breasts have lost count the number of mouths that have been there

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
Luckydubby7:
This woman have children?
The way her breast completely flat ehn.

She is losing weight. It is normal for the excess skin to make it look like her boobs has flattened. It is normal even for guys that were fat. Their boobs flatten also.

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by VictoriaIsland(f): 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
Omo na beans!!!!
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by enemyofprogress: 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juoflife1:
Go girl. You will get there someday. Just keep us updated on the journey.
rubbish! E be like sey you dey do your menses today
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by tohyorsih4(f): 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
onyenatruchi:
Yoruba women very disgusting
take it easy with us na.wetin we do you

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by enemyofprogress: 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
Luckydubby7:
she no get children but if you put mouth for her nipples breast milk go full your mouth
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Danielmegg(m): 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Can be carried from the kitchen or sitting room to da oza room

Correct Niggarrrr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Burstit(m): 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
Madness
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by laborious(m): 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
Omoh d bwest runn 100 meters almost reach her navel!
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Drone95(m): 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
Okay okay seen. Put more effort
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Ishilove: 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
Disgusting comments
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
What is this? Mtcheeewww..

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by bewla(m): 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
Luckydubby7:
If u can't eat unripe pawpaw try the of ripe

u go give thanks to Jehovah
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by therajah: 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Yes
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Juoflife1(f): 7:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
Is it your menses? You better face your front and don't quote me.
enemyofprogress:
rubbish! E be like sey you dey do your menses today
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
This is disgusting
The also oke pic makes more sense

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by ehiksalex(f): 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
Most of the comments I read here is the reason many girls go for plastic surgery, can't you guys just appreciate God's work and stop body shaming. If she do surgery now and get botched all of you will come and start saying why didn't she leave the body God gave her when all most of do is body sham.... Everyone is pretty in his or her own way let's learn to appreciate them

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by DenreleDave(m): 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
fuckdemrepented:
ma niggy.... Long time...

Sup Bro.
What's ur old monika

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Memes From Odunlade Adekola's Pose / Don Jazzy Shares Photo Of 3 Slay Queens, Fans React / Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.