Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) (75326 Views)

“Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) / "Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas / Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Sazeals(m): 8:19am On Nov 30, 2020
Knox123:

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL IF U CAN'T SEE THE JOKE IN THAT. YOU ARE A RECALCITRANT, AN IMBICILE AND BEAST. U MUST BE VERY MAD IN UR LIVER FOR QUOTING ME. FOOOL.
actually I saw no joke in that.
and I can see you are a pained nigga and I am not an imbicile (lmao) ,what else could you mean if not for her fallen olympus
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Emeraldgreene(f): 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
[Hahaha...u need to get in touch with Blackpearlous,a nairalander chick whos just ur type.she posted something on this forum some days back. U will like her.quote author=slawormiir post=96565483]Damnnn niggarrrr
Whaaat daaaa fuckkkkkkkkkk
To all my real niggarrrrs....lets bow our head and pray for God to give us a woman whose thigh is slim enough not to choke her vaginal thereby preventing vaginal odour
A woman that is portable and mobile
Can be carried from the kitchen or sitting room to da oza room

What has been seen cannot be unseen
The only thing you can do now is to order for some weed or enough bottles to dirty the eye[/quote]
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Asadujames202(m): 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

She is losing weight. It is normal for the excess skin to make it look like her boobs has flattened. It is normal even for guys that were fat. Their boobs flatten also.

Say no to flabby boobs
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Emeraldgreene(f): 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
[U need a woman like Blackpearlous,a nairalander member.shes just ur type.she posted something on this forum not quite long ago..quote author=slawormiir post=96565483]Damnnn niggarrrr
Whaaat daaaa fuckkkkkkkkkk
To all my real niggarrrrs....lets bow our head and pray for God to give us a woman whose thigh is slim enough not to choke her vaginal thereby preventing vaginal odour
A woman that is portable and mobile
Can be carried from the kitchen or sitting room to da oza room

What has been seen cannot be unseen
The only thing you can do now is to order for some weed or enough bottles to dirty the eye[/quote]
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Asadujames202(m): 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
ehiksalex:
Most of the comments I read here is the reason many girls go for plastic surgery, can't you guys just appreciate God's work and stop body shaming. If she do surgery now and get botched all of you will come and start saying why didn't she leave the body God gave her when all most of do is body sham.... Everyone is pretty in his or her own way let's learn to appreciate them

Her pu**sy go stank

Fat girls and smelly watery punana are like

5&6
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Asadujames202(m): 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
JohnSin97:
Not for plus size chics....but what matters is that she's richer than most of the body shaming incels on NL.

The flatin0 above me is simpin for a white bitch but his mum and sisters probably look like chimps with yamlegs..... Typical colorist flatin0 Simpson.

Afonjazzzy girls and smelly pants are like 5&6
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Asadujames202(m): 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ofon0909:
Beautiful, for you all body shaming Eniola; I believe your sisters, mothers and gfs have slippers for breast. Confirm your unmarried sisters all have pointed breast b4 body shaming someone else's sister

Say no to slippers breast

Firm boobs is the king
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by JohnSin97: 12:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
Asadujames202:

Afonjazzzy girls and smelly pants are like 5&6

Waste.

Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by chatinent: 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
Some things are just irritating.

My respect for you just died.
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by Adgraced: 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
She tried. Its not easy losing weight when you are that big. However if you know you are fat or have cellulite, pleasssss do not wear bikini and post on social media. Wear it but dont show the whole world!
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nobody is entitled to whatever anyone posts online frankly.

Adgraced:
She tried. Its not easy losing weight when you are that big. However if you know you are fat or have cellulite, pleasssss do not wear bikini and post on social media. Wear it but dont show the whole world!
Re: Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) by PeggySandas(f): 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2023
She had to tuck in her belly very properly before she snapped the picture. See her fallen breast sef. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Memes From Odunlade Adekola's Pose / Don Jazzy Shares Photo Of 3 Slay Queens, Fans React / Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.