Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) (75856 Views)

Photo Of Ugochukwu Igwilo Tata, Cultist Who Was Killed, Beheaded By Cult Group / 4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) / See The Moment Nigerian Soldiers Beheaded Boko Haram Terrorist In Borno(graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Greenback: 8:50am On Nov 30, 2020
Iconstar:
So bad.Despite all these the northerners are still solidly behind Buhari and can go to any length to defend him.

Yes and there's a simple reason for that: Yoruba people.

2 Likes

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Farki: 8:51am On Nov 30, 2020
Just imagine some people are sponsoring these people to kill Nigerians, some people are ignoring this senseless violence to feed themselves fat.

Enough of empty promises, how many people need to die before you end this nonsense? angry

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Sheriman(m): 8:51am On Nov 30, 2020
Sheybe Kano too is pampering and norturing Hisbah and they seems happy to it.. Allright let them continue
We will see what will happen in the next coming years

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by udoka2013: 8:51am On Nov 30, 2020
They should continue to release the captured bandit in the name of deraticalised BH. I don't want to say what is in my mind! Sad to be a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Burstit(m): 8:51am On Nov 30, 2020
omo, this one weak me.
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by lastempero: 8:51am On Nov 30, 2020
Pdp didn't do well but they weren't as inept as a.p.c in this whole thing i could remember they even brought foreign mercenaries to come and fight these bastards but the north oligarchs started moaning. This is why i hate a.p.c and all that concerns them, just look at the destruction that is going on under these demons. Look at someone's child been slaughtered like ram. Buhari and his crew members are all bastards.

8 Likes

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by DorianD(m): 8:52am On Nov 30, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
This is not Apc nor Pdp, neither north or south..this is deeper than religion..this is pure evil and we all must rise up to condemn this wickedness, from the pulpit and from the mosques. These farmers do not deserves to die this way, we all must rise and speak in one voice..from east to west..enough of the bloodshed, enough of the killings, so sad, so depressing..no religious in the whole world encourage behaviour like this.
Tell this to your Rulers

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Farki: 8:52am On Nov 30, 2020
onyechez:

I thought you people said endsars protesters was causing disruption in economic activity? It has just begun.

Nigeria is being setup to fail by the same people who claim to be patriotic. They will go after youths clamouring for police reform and ignore insurgents who have killed thousands of people.

6 Likes

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by fk001(m): 8:52am On Nov 30, 2020
britiko:
Pls o I'm confused.
Is rice farming western culture? What did the farmers do wrong?

At least these are northerners, probably Muslims and Speak hausa language. Where did they go wrong?

Bokoharam are fighting everyone as long as you are not with them, then it doesn't matter whether you are a Christian or Muslim, Yoruba or Hausa igbo or Kanuri you are just infidel to them.

Sheer wickedness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Ykc2(m): 8:52am On Nov 30, 2020
Islam islam islam angry angry angry angryall over the world jihadists from Islam
Are beheading people ,and not that islamic country are strong Israel alone will distroy all Islamic but the world dey pity them,one day oneday

5 Likes

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 30, 2020
How, how do you do this, watching alone is heartbreaking cry cry cry cry
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by DroolingOnU(f): 8:53am On Nov 30, 2020
This were hardworking people with Hope's and dreams... Its truly a crime to be Nigerian.
RIP

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by jneutron4000: 8:53am On Nov 30, 2020
This are Kanuris killed by Fulanis angry

3 Likes

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Ykc2(m): 8:53am On Nov 30, 2020
Islam islam islam angry angry angry angryall over the world jihadists from Islam
Are beheading people ,and not that islamic country are strong Israel alone will distroy all Islamic countries but the world dey pity them,one day oneday

2 Likes

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by DasaintHope(m): 8:53am On Nov 30, 2020
Herbephe1:
And Buhari will still take breakfast this morning! Northerners are coward,despite all this,they can't even come together to stage a protest to remove all those service chiefs? ❓ ❓

North is Nigeria tail dragging is back
Arrewa
Helinus
yamiriflathead
Uptimum123
Yenefer
come defend your darling daddy
Sai baba till2046

7 Likes

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Temptee101(m): 8:53am On Nov 30, 2020
ggood:
BOko will never go free

Says who?

When your president is giving them scholarship and sending them abroad.

Or you are waiting on God to do the job of your president.

Nigeria is finished.

Take it or leave it.

5 Likes

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Mummymahdi(f): 8:54am On Nov 30, 2020
Am crying

And no one will be hold accountable for such!
No one will vacate his seat to show he knows that he fail in his responsibilities?
Oh Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Farki: 8:54am On Nov 30, 2020
flemsy15:
Pls dis is too graphic for front page,

Everyone needs to see this, EVERYONE.

Before they open their mouths to defend mediocrity, before they come and tell us how everything is fine and call anyone who can see how badly the security situation is being handled an unpatriotic separatist.

Supporting nonsense makes them part of the problem.

4 Likes

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 30, 2020
We need to rehabilitate them....they are misguided brothers

We just have to shoot IPOB ON SIGHT

7 Likes

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Nwaotu10(m): 8:54am On Nov 30, 2020
Northerners killing themselves from time immemorial.

This is the reason why we don't want Islamism in the East.

Imagine people killing for God.

Any easterner that joined this religion in the north should understand that when Biafra comes...........................

I better reserve my comment.

I hope I made myself clear

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by thaoriginator: 8:54am On Nov 30, 2020
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm leaving cry

angry

How long will we keep condemning this barbaric act!?
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by melodyogonna(m): 8:55am On Nov 30, 2020
My God!! cry cry
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by AceNavy: 8:55am On Nov 30, 2020
This is Terribly Sad mehnn..So Sad
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by fk001(m): 8:55am On Nov 30, 2020
britiko:

Wow...thanks for d enlightenment.
This act must be condemned collectively. Today its northern Nigeria but what stops them from spreading to other parts of Nigeria?

That's their plan to conquer Northern Nigeria and gather more populace then they will start with the south. After they conquered Nigeria then they will proceed to other West African countries.

Islamic state of West Africa. They are just babric

4 Likes

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Okuda(m): 8:55am On Nov 30, 2020
Their only crime was being Nigerian
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by ehix89(m): 8:55am On Nov 30, 2020
From the word "go" Nigeria was not meant to be, I detest the name "Nigga Area" but our fathers had always danced to the drum beats of the whites.

Now look out how far we've come, I'm no prophet of doom, Nigeria wasn't meant to work.
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by aleeyus(m): 8:55am On Nov 30, 2020
britiko:
Pls o I'm confused.
Is rice farming western culture? What did the farmers do wrong?

At least these are northerners, probably Muslims and Speak hausa language. Where did they go wrong?
You no go understand boko haram is nothing but some political and other agenda until you visit borno

The terrorism has notin to do with religion because most of d fighters can't even recite their holy book
I'm just speaking from experience my broda

2 Likes

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Yankee101: 8:55am On Nov 30, 2020
Rest in peace
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Unconquerable: 8:55am On Nov 30, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
This is not Apc nor Pdp, neither north or south..this is deeper than religion..this is pure evil and we all must rise up to condemn this wickedness, from the pulpit and from the mosques. These farmers do not deserves to die this way, we all must rise and speak in one voice..from east to west..enough of the bloodshed, enough of the killings, so sad, so depressing..no religious in the whole world encourage behaviour like this.
Very true.
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by zakim(m): 8:55am On Nov 30, 2020
Chai! helpless situation cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 30, 2020
Where is.NGPatriot, helinues, Officialgarri and all those other cursed & useless creatures who defend Buhari on this platform?

May they also be slaughtered the same way these poor farmers have been slaughtered, before the expiration of their master's bloodthirsty regime.

4 Likes

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Protein0: 8:56am On Nov 30, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
May you be blessed.
This is a menace that should be collectively condemned and fought.
It's sad, barbaric, and pitiable.
The bloodshed is getting go much. May God heal our land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) / Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police / Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.