Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Hello NL. I'm New Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello NL. I'm New Here (279 Views)

I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch / Hello NL. I'm New Here / I'm New In Ibadan..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello NL. I'm New Here by AgeKen13(m): 12:14am On Nov 30, 2020
Hello everyone I'm Age Ken
It's nice to meet you all i have been a guest for a while i decided to sign up and make a difference and a big name for myself here.
That's all i have to say
Anyone offering to show me the Ropes??

1 Like

Re: Hello NL. I'm New Here by WoundedLamb: 1:13am On Nov 30, 2020
Hello Mr. Age Ken. You're welcome onboard. I wanted to ask what particularly made you decide to finally create an account after spending some time as a guest but then going by the section in which you decided to make your first post, we can alreasy guess what your interests are. So I'd jump straight to my next question; please, how do you intend to make a name for yourself, sir?
Re: Hello NL. I'm New Here by AgeKen13(m): 1:28am On Nov 30, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Hello Mr. Age Ken. You're welcome onboard. I wanted to ask what particularly made you decide to finally create an account after spending some time as a guest but then going by the section in which you decided to make your first post, we can alreasy guess what your interests are. So I'd jump straight to my next question; please, how do you intend to make a name for yourself, sir?

Sincerely NL has great since the first time i entered as a guest. So i decided to join in.

Romance section is one of the best that's y i posted here

As for making a name for myself
Be a monumental NL member. Making waves u know?
Just going with a clean slate
Re: Hello NL. I'm New Here by WoundedLamb: 1:44am On Nov 30, 2020
AgeKen13:

Sincerely NL has great since the first time i entered as a guest. So i decided to join in.

Romance section is one of the best that's y i posted here

As for making a name for myself
Be a monumental NL member. Making waves u know?
Just going with a clean slate

I see. Awesome, really.

Well, I understand you're fresh out of the oven and full of zeal and ambitions but I must warn you, the sharks here aren't as gentle as you might have believed seeing them from the other side of the aquarium glass. There's no such thing as a clean slate onhere, dear friend. You'd be lucky to still have a slate at all after the first couple of weeks. I suggest you work with your personal convictions, your conscience, your instincts. Follow your heart without caring much on which side of the divide it leads you. And most importantly, be open minded. What you call a dirty slate might just be a brown one. Now, wouldn't a brown slate be unique enough to help you make your name, Mr. Age Ken?

You're welcome once again, sir.

1 Like

Re: Hello NL. I'm New Here by marsman: 1:52am On Nov 30, 2020
AgeKen13:
Hello everyone I'm Age Ken
It's nice to meet you all i have been a guest for a while i decided to sign up and make a difference and a big name for myself here.
That's all i have to say
Anyone offering to show me the Ropes??
Here you go

Re: Hello NL. I'm New Here by AgeKen13(m): 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
marsman:

Here you go

I know you know wht i mean u just decided to be funny

Nice tho
Re: Hello NL. I'm New Here by AgeKen13(m): 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
WoundedLamb:

I see. Awesome, really.

Well, I understand you're fresh out of the oven and full zeal and ambitions but I must warn you, the sharks here aren't as gentle as you might have believed seeing them from the other side of the aquarium glass. There's no such thing as a clean slate onhere, dear friend. You'd be lucky to still have a slate at all after the first couple of weeks. I suggest you work with your personal convictions, your conscience, your instincts. Follow your heart without caring much on which side of the divide it leads you. And most importantly, be open minded. What you call a dirty slate might just be a brown one. Now, wouldn't a brown slate be unique enough to help you make your name, Mr. Age Ken?

I must say u talk really smooth. Are you an English prof. Or something your words are just correctly placed. Taken your advice thanks. Just curious, why the name Wounded Lamb

Really love to talk to you one on one.
Do you fancy it lad?
Re: Hello NL. I'm New Here by WoundedLamb: 3:56am On Dec 01, 2020
AgeKen13:

I must say u talk really smooth. Are you an English prof. Or something your words are just correctly placed. Taken your advice thanks. Just curious, why the name Wounded Lamb

Really love to talk to you one on one.
Do you fancy it lad?

Really, did you decipher my linguistic competence from a couple of posts? Lol. No, I'm not a prof. I'm just a regular user of the language. Thanks for the compliment all the same.

WoundedLamb is a very personal choice of appellation for me but at this point, why I chose it doesn't matter anymore. What matters is what it has come to represent over time and that is the struggle against discrimination of any kind, and oppression of the minority or people of divergent traits. I've been on NL for many years and I've used different usernames over this period of time. For me, each username depicts a phase, a shift in ideology or a new crusade. WoundedLamb is a crusade against intolerance.

The forum doesn't really support one-on-one conversations but I feel comfortable discussing anything here cause even though it's public, it's also faceless and, therefore, somewhat private. Lol.

See you around, Mr. Age Ken!
Re: Hello NL. I'm New Here by WoundedLamb: 4:01am On Dec 01, 2020
marsman:

Here you go

Lmao... what a way to welcome the gentleman.
Re: Hello NL. I'm New Here by davidodiba(m): 5:12am On Dec 01, 2020
WoundedLamb:

I see. Awesome, really.

Well, I understand you're fresh out of the oven and full of zeal and ambitions but I must warn you, the sharks here aren't as gentle as you might have believed seeing them from the other side of the aquarium glass. There's no such thing as a clean slate onhere, dear friend. You'd be lucky to still have a slate at all after the first couple of weeks. I suggest you work with your personal convictions, your conscience, your instincts. Follow your heart without caring much on which side of the divide it leads you. And most importantly, be open minded. What you call a dirty slate might just be a brown one. Now, wouldn't a brown slate be unique enough to help you make your name, Mr. Age Ken?

Who be this now? You for leave Mr age to experience a little bully before all this advice now? undecided

Anyway, you are welcome Age..ge or age..
Enjoy Nairaland where Lalala loves snakes and all mods love to ban ban
Re: Hello NL. I'm New Here by marsman: 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Lmao... what a way to welcome the gentleman.
He asked for it.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better For A Man? / Barren For 7 Years And Still Counting. / Going Mgtow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.