Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning (23371 Views)

Tinubu’s Loyalists Visit Bode George, Seek His Support / Tinubu’s Loyalists Want Breakaway From APC / Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by akins088(m): 7:18am On Nov 30, 2020
You aren't a yoruba man.
Fahdiga Post=96576266:
Tinubu is just chasing shadows. even we the Yorubas are tired of his overbearing attitudes. 2023 is for the Igbos to produce the president or everyone goes their separate ways
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Kingrefreshed: 7:18am On Nov 30, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://www.independent.ng/tinubus-loyalists-spoil-for-fight-over-apc-2023-presidential-zoning/

How the able Youths Rallies and Supports these Old dying criminal's is what I don't understand.

Some are still going to die because of this unrepentant criminal's
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by chiefolododo(m): 7:19am On Nov 30, 2020
I therefore pronounce Tinubu as the next president of Nigeria
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by ThatFairGuy1: 7:19am On Nov 30, 2020
Tony momoh is Wrong here, NO CONTENDER CAME FROM SOUTHWEST AND THERE'S REASON BEHIND THAT.
Meanwhile all these suspescion should stop

“For instance, in the APC during the presidential primary in December 2014, people contested from the South-East, North and all over the country. But the fact is that we wanted Buhari to become our presidential candidate and those who have that commitment organised the delegates for Buhari to emerge. It wasn’t all the Northern delegates who voted for Buhari then. Many of the delegates from Kano voted for Kwankwaso, others voted for Atiku, Okorocha, Nda Isaiah and others.
“Anybody can come from anywhere as long as you have the votes of the delegates, that is what will get you the ticket. So, nobody should think of zoning and then go and sit down and expect that you will be the presidential candidate. It doesn’t happen that way”, he said.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by nairavsdollars(f): 7:21am On Nov 30, 2020
Pls which zone is #EndSARS protesters zoning the presidency to?
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Splen07(m): 7:21am On Nov 30, 2020
It will be a crazy stuf for people to work for Tinubu for his presidential ambition
Nigeria youths we need to wise you.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by LudaChriz(m): 7:21am On Nov 30, 2020
Yenefer:
If only our first of politicians in 1999 were like Tinubu, we wouldn't be where we are right now.

Man built leaders and a thriving economy.

Ours were sharing kerosene as empowerment to potential oil bunkers and terrorist.

TINUBU is not a Facebook made hero.....

He was made before the advent of crazy propaganda. That is why Yoruba say He has crossed the water before the collapse of the bridge..

IYE LE O MA WO LEYIN EYE.

Yeye...even a crippled will do well in Lagos
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by akins088(m): 7:22am On Nov 30, 2020
Tinubu this, Tinubu that. People who know nothing about politics are here making noise. Do you think APC can win without him? Yeye.

Who is the politician from the so called southeast that can defeat him on primary.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by ThatFairGuy1: 7:22am On Nov 30, 2020
Fahdiga:
Tinubu is just chasing shadows. even we the Yorubas are tired of his overbearing attitudes. 2023 is for the Igbos to produce the president or everyone goes their separate ways
This Ipob Terrorist is ashamed of identifying with his ethnic

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by drlateef: 7:25am On Nov 30, 2020
Racoon:
Whao! This is the so called master political strategist who help in foisting a well known failure, catastrophe & tyrant on Nigeria because of inordinate quest for power.So the handwriting is now more clearer? Used but now about to be dumped.

Another IPOB spotted. If Tinubu had inordinate power ambition he would not have allowed Buhari to go first. You see that! He would also not have selected Osinbajo from nowhere to be VP. Use your brain, not your heart, to think.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by tunapawizzy: 7:25am On Nov 30, 2020
Yenefer:
If only our first of politicians in 1999 were like Tinubu, we wouldn't be where we are right now.
Ours were sharing kerosene as empowerment to potential oil bunkers and terrorist.
He was made before the advent of crazy propaganda. That is why Yoruba say He has crossed the water before the collapse of the bridge.
are we talking about the same man who uses money meant for development to sponsor thugs that will disrupt election where he cannot win, the same man who buys vote.... Do you really know the meaning of true empowerment, 3bn per month on Lekki toll gate alone....thats just one of many....if this and many more goes into the coffers of the state, do u imagine what developmental projects can be achieved with it.....it appears you are from the south-south: forget what they tell you, forget the propaganda: Tinubu is not different from your politicians that share kerosene, he is actually worse.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Centcanada: 7:26am On Nov 30, 2020
Yenefer:

He was made before the advent of crazy propaganda. That is why Yoruba say He has crossed the water before the collapse of the bridge..

Yoruba and evil quote.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Kyase(m): 7:27am On Nov 30, 2020
Fussion1000:

After more than 5 years of bubu on the throne, if you have been following events since then, will you say Buhari can ever imaging zoning it to APC

Pls stop imagination, if through Buhari still alive ,APC ticket can never ever zone to south east. Even entire south, south must be united before they can hijack it from grip of Buhari and his cabal.

APC is giving the south the ticket, but some section of the south wants to hijack what belongs to the south west...

I blame the south west sef.

When you look at the election results from the south west, you will see that the people were not loyal to the apc like the way south east were with PDP.
I was equally disappointed with the results there,
I remember the word munafukis around the Northern part of the country....
Make I no talk too much
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by tunapawizzy: 7:31am On Nov 30, 2020
spy24:
North will never support a Tinubu presidency same with South south and south east

Even the body language of buhari and is cabals does not support a Western president come 2023

this is not about Tinubu it's about equity
oga even Tinubu doesnt have the overwhelming support of the south west. The man doesnt speak for the yoruba race. He speaks and fight for his pocket, his family and the people that worship him..count oyo and ondo out of any zombie support for the man
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Fahdiga(m): 7:32am On Nov 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

This Ipob Terrorist is ashamed of identifying with his ethnic
Continue making mockery of yourself. every sane mind knows that I'm not the owner of the account you quoted. someone used a parody account to post and you attributed it to me but nairalanders are not deceived

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by ofuonyebi: 7:33am On Nov 30, 2020
This man TINUBU, i don't know him but like Obafemi Awolowo , i have heard of his great footprints in the political chemistry
of helping to always move Nigerian forward...
Vividly, i remember when our greedy forefather ..OBJ....
annexed all the South West States by fire-by force during the 2003 elections
It was this same condemned builders stone that SACRIFICED his so called stolen resources
to restore back the "STOLEN MANDATES OF THE PEOPLE"

Do i need to recap what PMB said about how this *JAGABAN #ENSURED his victory in the 2019 presidential election in Nigeria?

How times fly's and Nigeria always HATE to LOVE their GOD given HERO's like AWO' until they die...what a shame of a nation!
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Centcanada: 7:34am On Nov 30, 2020
If these youth this APC government label lazy keep mute and these people retain power again, men it will never go down at all for us because they have nothing to offer. The earlier we show them that they re old and ought to take power from them, better for us all.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by sokera: 7:36am On Nov 30, 2020
ChoCho54:
Bring forth your superior argument.
you are not Yoruba
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:36am On Nov 30, 2020
ChoCho54:
Yeye nefer you again! Kids everywhere!
You beat me to it

As soon as I read his comment, my mind went straight to this picture!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by ChoCho54(f): 7:40am On Nov 30, 2020
sokera:
you are not Yoruba
Yes I'm not
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by ThatFairGuy1: 7:41am On Nov 30, 2020
Fahdiga:
Continue making mockery of yourself. every sane mind knows that I'm not the owner of the account you quoted. someone used a parody account to post and you attributed it to me but nairalanders are not deceived
Ipob Terrorist. joke on

You just insulted is this morning on KOKO ZARIA'S HOTEL.

Quote "Thuggery pays in Southwest that's why they don't value education"

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by ChoCho54(f): 7:41am On Nov 30, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

You beat me to it

As soon as I read his comment, my mind went straight to this picture!!!
That's why one must not take the rantings here to heart. So many hypocrites here

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by jayjaycee0: 7:45am On Nov 30, 2020
Yenefer:

Mention one state that thrived better than Lagos, economy wise before Tinubu came in 1999
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by TONIOI: 7:49am On Nov 30, 2020
Una never see anything , na now day brake abi ? una open una eyes give aboki power una expect to come collect am back abi ? sitdown look na dog name
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by sulaimania2003(m): 7:50am On Nov 30, 2020
It is funny how some people believe that APC will Zone their ticket to the South East .
Pls on what Basis??
The problem some Northern politcial had with Tinubu is that Northerners don't like Powerful politician from the West to be president. because they like people they can control easily .
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by jumper524(m): 7:52am On Nov 30, 2020
spy24:

Give me a good reason why Yorubas don't want to support an Igbo presidency ?

Because from all indication you people seems to be the only region in Nigeria that is systematically plotting and openly opposing idea of an Igbo presidency.

I'm not Yoruba first.
secondly both igbos and Yoruba are rivals in the forthcoming election so it's not just a case of only Yoruba opposing igbo presidency but igbo also opposing Yoruba presidency.
thirdly, yorubas seems to be working towards the seat a long time back and just until recently igbos started making positive moves with the likes of umahi defection, uzor Kaku political permutation and elrufai and amaechi political romance.

I'm pro APC and I'll support any positive candidate my party put forwards which includes. Amaechi, tinubu, osibanjo, Rochas and uzor Kaku.
although my most preferred choice is Amaechi.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by jumper524(m): 7:54am On Nov 30, 2020
sulaimania2003:
It is funny how some people believe that APC will Zone their ticket to the South East .
Pls on what Basis??
The problem some Northern political had with Tinubu is that Northerners don't like Powerful politician from the West to be president. because they like people they can control easily .

mumu and ugly talk.
and yet northerners supported obasanjo who is a lazy politician as well as obasanjo against buhari in the past..
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by PreetiNaomi: 7:59am On Nov 30, 2020
bolaayenimo:
If Buhari is impeached and Osinbajo takes over, nobody will talk about 2023 or zoning again
Lol...make una go 'impeach' Buhari nah....we siddon here dey look grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by jumper524(m): 8:02am On Nov 30, 2020
Fahdiga:
yorubas don't have flat head bro.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by sterlingD(m): 8:03am On Nov 30, 2020
prekumohtim:

Over 100 people were beheaded by Boko haram in Borno but these animals are busy thinking of 2023 election. May the Lord deliver us from evil
The thing tire me o

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by spy24(m): 8:03am On Nov 30, 2020
jumper524:

I'm not Yoruba first.
secondly both igbos and Yoruba are rivals in the forthcoming election so it's not just a case of only Yoruba opposing igbo presidency but igbo also opposing Yoruba presidency.
thirdly, yorubas seems to be working towards the seat a long time back and just until recently igbos started making positive moves with the likes of umahi defection, uzor Kaku political permutation and elrufai and amaechi political romance.

I'm pro APC and I'll support any positive candidate my party put forwards which includes. Amaechi, tinubu, osibanjo, Rochas and uzor Kaku.
although my most preferred choice is Amaechi.

Igbos are opposing Yoruba presidency because it's rightfully their time to rule

But the reason why Yoruba is against Igbo presidency is not known

And to be honest Igbos don't have obsession about becoming president as yorubas and hausas do

They are just against Yoruba becoming president after obasanjo and osinbanjo combined i6 years in Abuja

And mind you they are not even showing open hatred to a Yoruba presidency as you people are showing it to them
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by bobowaja(m): 8:03am On Nov 30, 2020
Fahdiga:
When will you promote ur ethnic group? You are always parading like Yoruba while u re just a bloody ipob. Gone through your posts and saw it all. I spit. May I never born a kid that will deny my lineage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Postpones Decision On Anti-Amaechi Petition Till Wednesday / Yahaya Bello Sworn In Without A Deputy / Senate Slashes Number Of TV Stations Covering Plenaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.