Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning (23374 Views)

Tinubu’s Loyalists Visit Bode George, Seek His Support / Tinubu’s Loyalists Want Breakaway From APC / Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Myself2(m): 8:05am On Nov 30, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Tinubu should stop hiding under Fashola to protest. Let him come out and speak against the injustice being done to him

The fear of EFCC haranguing is the beginning of wisdom in the bullion van kingdom
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Fahdiga(m): 8:05am On Nov 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Ipob Terrorist. joke on

You just insulted is this morning on KOKO ZARIA'S HOTEL.

Quote "Thuggery pays in Southwest that's why they don't value education"

That I'm Yoruba doesn't mean I should not speak about our bad habits. I'm a truth Sayer so I have to tell my Yoruba brothers the honest truth. thuggery is an occupation in our tribe and it is a dent on our image
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by blackgold90(m): 8:08am On Nov 30, 2020
Kyase:

Buhari wants to zone it to South East, which is not fare to the south west......
Tinubu fight on, baba 70 na novice for politics

So zoning it to the south west is fair?
South west president under obasanjo for 8years
South west vice president under osinbajo for 8years
Then you want south west to produced another president for another 8years?

Let is be know that president buhari have no moral standing to support south west for president, your betrayal GEJ for supporting him is already paid with Vice President,speaker and other Ministers.

The north have the right to produce another president because obj and Gej were southern .
However for peace and equity when it come to south it should be south east

President buhari and Chief Bola Tinubu should not make mistake that will make power leave them.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by jumper524(m): 8:12am On Nov 30, 2020
spy24:

Igbos are opposing Yoruba presidency because it's rightfully their time to rule

But the reason why Yoruba is against Igbo presidency is not known

And to be honest Igbos don't have obsession about becoming president as yorubas and hausas do

They are just against Yoruba becoming president after obasanjo and osinbanjo combined i6 years in Abuja

And mind you they are not even showing open hatred to a Yoruba presidency as you people are showing it to them
ur blind to your own gimmick.
I'm from a middle belt tribe and am not blind to the hatred by both tribes. I think igbos are the worst when it comes to displaying hatred amongst other tribes and regions .

tinubu worked his way to the top of the APC flag bearing heirachy so it's normal for him to have enemies who saw it as normal things to hate on him.
well every successful man has lots of enemies.
and the case of igbos time to rule, u must be a joker.

many tribes have not ruled this nation unlike igbos who had azikiwe and aguyi ironsi .

go and fact check, Hausa who are also a major tribe has not ruled this country and if you try to merge hausa and fulanis together, we can as well merge SS and SE together.

also note northeast has also not ruled this country before.

so I guess it's the turn of hausas and Northeast to rule going by your antics .
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by sulaimania2003(m): 8:12am On Nov 30, 2020
jumper524:
mumu and ugly talk.
and yet northerners supported obasanjo who is a lazy politician as well as obasanjo against buhari in the past..

I won't call you lazy or Mumu because you are more than that .What more can I say of a person who have no idea of what he is saying .
If you are from the East ,Now you see why I said 'It is funny to think APC will Zone it ticket to the East .
Now listen to the fact and let it get to your head.
In 2003 election the Northerners ensure that Buhari defeat Obasanjo the then president in the North.
Buhari defeated Obasanjo the president of the country in Bauch,Bornu,Gombe,Jigawa,Kano,Kastina,Kebbi,Sokoto .I'm not sure of that of Kaduna yet .
So,tell me where the support is .
I hope you never forget this and always try to be sure about Nigeria politic .The reason you are on the wrong side every 4 years .
You better change your user name from" Jumper 524"Before you Jump inside fire .
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Burstit(m): 8:13am On Nov 30, 2020
Designsking:
Interesting time ahead.
I de tell you.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Burstit(m): 8:15am On Nov 30, 2020
Yenefer:
If only our first of politicians in 1999 were like Tinubu, we wouldn't be where we are right now.

Man built leaders and a thriving economy.

Ours were sharing kerosene as empowerment to potential oil bunkers and terrorist.

TINUBU is not a Facebook made hero.....

He was made before the advent of crazy propaganda. That is why Yoruba say He has crossed the water before the collapse of the bridge..

IYE LE O MA WO LEYIN EYE.
Zombie miscreant
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by jumper524(m): 8:18am On Nov 30, 2020
sulaimania2003:

I won't call you lazy or Mumu because you are more than that .What more can I say of a person who have no idea of what he is saying .
If you are from the East ,Now you see why I said 'It is funny to think APC will Zone it ticket to the East .
Now listen to the fact and let it get to your head.
In 2003 election the Northerners ensure that Buhari defeat Obasanjo the then president in the North.
Buhari defeated Obasanjo the president of the country in Bauch,Bornu,Gombe,Jigawa,Kano,Kastina,Kebbi,Sokoto .I'm not sure of that of Kaduna yet .
So,tell me where the support is .
I hope you never forget this and always try to be sure about Nigeria politic .The reason you are on the wrong side every 4 years .

we've gat 19 northern state and you mention just 8 buhari won.
even amongst those 8 with slight margin.
bro I'm from the north and your idea of northerners being power drunk is absorbed.

yes the north dominated the military rule which every one is welcomed to plot coup but since the democratic era the selfish illusion of northerners born to rule mentality is just your own fiction.
just like the fallacies of buhari trying to islamize Nigeria.

if the north were so strong, addicted and selfish with power, jonathan would never have won buhari in 2011.
atleast those reasonable votes he was getting in kano and other northwest states won't be available.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Burstit(m): 8:19am On Nov 30, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Tinubu should stop hiding under Fashola to protest. Let him come out and speak against the injustice being done to him
Him no go fit come out, you wan make them beam searchlight on him. Bullion van matter go tumble am enter kpokolo. The guy no get sense. He can never rule this country.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by udemzyudex(m): 8:19am On Nov 30, 2020
Lol.. The way Tinubu sponsored post have been gracing the front page of nairaland ehn, well let them continue with the publicity.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by nku5: 8:20am On Nov 30, 2020
The north are masters of politics abeg. Make we no deceive ourselves grin

Tinubu's 2023 ambition is over. Last last if the north can't convince GEJ to run in 2023 they will give it to that efulefu Umahi. Tinubu will then say he was never interested in it and his zombies talking now will echo the same nonsense
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Burstit(m): 8:21am On Nov 30, 2020
ChoCho54:
They keep recycling old news.

Tinubu should stop disguising and declare his intentions.

But personally, I doubt he will declare, dude is not really cut out for this kind of pan Nigeria quarrel.

Localize the issue to SW, then nobody would even dare oppose him.
Na regional champion medalist

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by blackgold90(m): 8:24am On Nov 30, 2020
jumper524:
ur blind to your own gimmick.
I'm from a middle belt tribe and am not blind to the hatred by both tribes. I think igbos are the worst when it comes to displaying hatred amongst other tribes and regions .

tinubu worked his way to the top of the APC flag bearing heirachy so it's normal for him to have enemies who saw it as normal things to hate on him.
well every successful man has lots of enemies.
and the case of igbos time to rule, u must be a joker.

many tribes have not ruled this nation unlike igbos who had azikiwe and aguyi ironsi .

go and fact check, Hausa who are also a major tribe has not ruled this country and if you try to merge hausa and fulanis together, we can as well merge SS and SE together.

also note northeast has also not ruled this country before.

so I guess it's the turn of hausas and Northeast to rule going by your antics .

You are from middle belt,if that is true how many Democratic President have you midbelt produced since 1999?

And here is south west wanting to produce 2 president and one vice president and you are not ashamed of yourself.

As I said, since 1999 the south have produced 2 president with long stay and am not worry if north east,north central or midbelt produced the president.

And should power return to south which is expected it should be south east.

Any attempt for APC to zone it to south west PDP will snatch power by zoning it to north then all the south will now be rotating Vice presidentship forever. Which will be pathetic. It should be corrected now.

As for Azikiwe he was ceremonial head of state all power was full invested on tafawa belewa.
As for irosi he was head of state for 6months

Me while am from South South.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Burstit(m): 8:25am On Nov 30, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Tinubu is not really cut out for this kind of pan Nigeria quarrel. Very poor reasoning

Are you sure it's a poor reasoning? Maybe you should proffer a rich reasoning. zombie miscreant.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by IJOBA2: 8:25am On Nov 30, 2020
Kyase:

Buhari wants to zone it to South East, which is not fare to the south west......
Tinubu fight on, baba 70 na novice for politics
WE SOUTHERNERS DONT HAVE PROBLEM WITH ANYWHERE THE PRESIDENT IS GONNA COME FROM AS LONG AS ITS COMING DOWN TO SOUTHERN NIGERIA. I HOPE SAY SOME IDIOTS GO SEE REASON WHY I DEY CALL UNA TAQIYYA GUYS. NORTH MUST REMAIN ONE BUT SOUTHERN NIGERIA MUST BE DIVIDED ALONG ETHNIC AND RELIGIOUS LINE, WITH THIS, POWER WILL REMAIN IN THE NORTH.

MY FELLOW SOUTHERNERS WISE UP
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by yemmie(m): 8:27am On Nov 30, 2020
Fathers and Elders.. Ahmed Bola Tinubu, Babatunde Raji and Co. Dear Elders.. The Northern Caliphate signed an agreement with Britain in 1914 for 100
Years...about the mere geographical expression.

The agreement elapsed after 2014.. Dear fathers / elders.. What was agreed after 100 years expiration between the Northern Caliphate and Britain about Royal Niger Company used for Amalgamation by Lord Lurgard.

Note sirs : Royal Niger Company (Britian) power was only over the Southern Nigeria Protectorate.. Due to the means and huge deposit in Southern Nigeria Protectorate and control over the Atlantic Ocean for trade.

Thank you Sirs
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Burstit(m): 8:27am On Nov 30, 2020
bolaayenimo:
If Buhari is impeached and Osinbajo takes over, nobody will talk about 2023 or zoning again
Who and who for National Assembly wan impeach am, or don't you understand the workings of impeachment procedure. zombie miscreant.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Burstit(m): 8:32am On Nov 30, 2020
brexit:
They should be very foolish and selfish after the zone had done 8 years presidency and 8 years vice presidency

They should ordinarily advise themselves to come out of greed and selfcentredness

That is why they cannot cooperate with any other zone
Na slaves to Fulani dem be na, but this tym e go shock dem
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Burstit(m): 8:33am On Nov 30, 2020
techmo:
cool

Another week another Tinubu's News

Tinubu is busy with his numerous business empire... You are here carrying his matter on your head like galla

Zombie miscreant spotted
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by jumper524(m): 8:34am On Nov 30, 2020
blackgold90:

You are from middle belt if that is true how many Democratic president have you midbelt produced since 1999.
And here is south west wanting to produce 2 president and one vice president and you are not ashamed of yourself.

As I said, since 1999 the south have produced 2 president with long stay and am not worry if north east,north central or midbelt produced the president.

And should power return to south which is expected it should be south east.

Any attempt for APC to zone it to south west PDP will snatch power by zoning it to north then all the south will now be rotating Vice presidentship ever.

Me while am from South South.
we've had 3 presidents.
Gowon, ibb and abdulsalam.
doesn't matter whether it's during the military or democratic era, thing is we've had our share of leadership.
I know how much southerners hate quota system.
it doesn't make much sense for one who worked to earn and deserve it to be denied by quota system.

tinubu has played his cards for APC and I think it's only right if he gets the ticket in return.
besides he's a credible enough candidate just like every other Nigeria politician.
but if your from the south south,
you should be more demanding and concerned about pdp honouring your loyalty
I've never seen a Yoruba man on this platform condeming pdp about their presidential zoning.
pdp is a party igbos invested most just like yorubas and APC.
you guys should keep off how APC run its affairs.
you should be more concerned on getting the pdp ticket and winning tinubu come 2023.
if you have the nation's love.

"biafra mantra comes to mind of other Nigerians"

put your head one-side.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by kolade560: 8:34am On Nov 30, 2020
[quote author=Fahdiga post=96576266]Tinubu is just chasing shadows. even we the Yorubas are tired of his overbearing attitudes. 2023 is for the Igbos to produce the president or everyone goes their separate ways [/quot
let everyone fight for the position and stop glorifying one region over another .
I think umahi is the next president grin[quote author=Fahdiga post=96576266]Tinubu is just chasing shadows. even we the Yorubas are tired of his overbearing attitudes. 2023 is for the Igbos to produce the president or everyone goes their separate ways [/quot
let everyone fight for the position and stop glorifying one region over another .
I think umahi is the next president
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by southsouthking(m): 8:35am On Nov 30, 2020
It's becoming glaring by the day.

NYDP

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by aviara: 8:36am On Nov 30, 2020
Tinubu's only hope now is to fight from the courts to bring back Oshiomole as APC chairman. Else his 2023 ambition is long dead. He knows he can form an alliance like was done 2013. He desperately needs the endorsement of d north to sail through. The south south and south east are definitely not on his side
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Burstit(m): 8:37am On Nov 30, 2020
Front0lane:
No be only Igbo's na Egun Yoruba de route to become president in 2023. Igbos will only produce the president of Nigeria in hell come 2023. Your igbotic father can take that to hell.

Bros take am eazy, your hate for the ndigbo will drive you insane. Pathetic zombie miscreant.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by forgiveness: 8:37am On Nov 30, 2020
Yenefer:
If only our first of politicians in 1999 were like Tinubu, we wouldn't be where we are right now.

Ours were sharing kerosene as empowerment to potential oil bunkers and terrorist.

He was made before the advent of crazy propaganda. That is why Yoruba say He has crossed the water before the collapse of the bridge..

Are you kidding me!? grin

Se o gbo Ede?
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Olatomiwami(m): 8:40am On Nov 30, 2020
Yenefer:

This what we continue tell his armchair critics, yet MOD will b baning @ Yebosola anyhow, is NL only for Tinubu's haters ? MODs e so ara yin oh, nobody has monopoly of madness oh, am Yoruba before been a Nigerian, Omo eni ki sedi bebere, kafi sidi elomiran.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Olatomiwami(m): 8:41am On Nov 30, 2020
This what we continue tell his armchair critics, yet MOD will b baning @ Yebosola anyhow, is NL only for Tinubu's haters ? MODs e so ara yin oh, nobody has monopoly of madness oh, am Yoruba before been a Nigerian, Omo eni ki sedi bebere, kafi sidi elomiran.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Burstit(m): 8:42am On Nov 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Joke on you
Zombie
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by blackgold90(m): 8:44am On Nov 30, 2020
jumper524:
we've had 3 presidents.
Gowon, ibb and abdulsalam.
doesn't matter whether it's during the military or democratic era, thing is we've had our share of leadership.
I know how much southerners hate quota system.
it doesn't make much sense for one who worked to earn and deserve it to be denied by quota system.

tinubu has played his cards for APC and I think it's only right if he gets the ticket in return.
besides he's a credible enough candidate just like every other Nigeria politician.
but if your from the south south,
you should be more demanding and concerned about pdp honouring your loyalty
I've never seen a Yoruba man on this platform condeming pdp about their presidential zoning.
pdp is a party igbos invested most just like yorubas and APC.
you guys should keep off how APC run its affairs.
you should be more concerned on getting the pdp ticket and winning tinubu come 2023.
if you have the nation's love.

"biafra mantra comes to mind of other Nigerians"

put your head one-side.

My friend,Military time is over,although you are comfortable with military leaders you got they all rise to power through the power of the guns,that era has passed.
Those military leaders were the same people who supported Yoruba OBJ to appease Abiola death who everyone in the south and north supported.

Tinubu and yorubas betrayed the unwritten zoning formula established in 1999 by voting president buhari over their fellow southern to get vice president.

That betrayal if not corrected will create more problem and that is why a south eastern should be made president.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Burstit(m): 8:44am On Nov 30, 2020
akins088:
Tinubu this, Tinubu that. People who know nothing about politics are here making noise. Do you think APC can win without him? Yeye.

Who is the politician from the so called southeast that can defeat him on primary.
You think say politics revolve around your foolishness.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by dstar01(m): 8:45am On Nov 30, 2020
Everything about APC stinks undecided

Creating Opportunity:

An enterprising person is one who comes across a pile of scrap metal and sees the making of a wonderful sculpture. An enterprising person is one who drives through an old decrepit part of town and sees a new housing development.

An enterprising person is one who sees opportunity in all areas of life. To be enterprising is to keep your eyes open and your mind active. It's to be skilled enough, confident enough, creative enough and disciplined enough to seize opportunities that present themselves... regardless of the economy.

A person with an enterprising attitude says, "Find out what you can before action is taken." Do your homework. Do the research. Be prepared. Be resourceful. Do all you can in preparation of what's to come.

Opportunities abound everywhere. Look carefully and you'll be amazed by the awesome wealth creation Opportunities all around you. It's all about insight. It's all about looking where others are too scared to look.

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Olatomiwami(m): 8:46am On Nov 30, 2020
OfficialAwol:
y
He can't.

The emperor has no balls.

Igbos, stupidity runs in your skull, d Tinubu is a strategist, he doesn't run mouth like you chest beaters without result, when the time to play politics comes, he will b there, stop using paracetamol for his headache, face your Governors that has turn your state to glorified villages

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke / President Buhari Receives Indian Prime Minister, Muraleedharan In Aso Rock / Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.