Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning (23373 Views)

Tinubu’s Loyalists Visit Bode George, Seek His Support / Tinubu’s Loyalists Want Breakaway From APC / Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by proff010: 8:47am On Nov 30, 2020
Tell them my brother, he is the only candidate that can turn Nigeria around.
Yenefer:
If only our first of politicians in 1999 were like Tinubu, we wouldn't be where we are right now.

Man built leaders and a thriving economy.

Ours were sharing kerosene as empowerment to potential oil bunkers and terrorist.

TINUBU is not a Facebook made hero.....

He was made before the advent of crazy propaganda. That is why Yoruba say He has crossed the water before the collapse of the bridge..

IYE LE O MA WO LEYIN EYE.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by DennisEche(m): 8:49am On Nov 30, 2020
Kyase:

Buhari wants to zone it to South East, which is not fare to the south west......
Tinubu fight on, baba 70 na novice for politics
SO THE SW THAT HAD ONCE RULE THROUGH OBJ AND THE SE THAT NEVER RULED WHICH ONE IS FAIR AND UNFAIR. GREED AT IT HIGHEST

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by slimfit1(m): 8:50am On Nov 30, 2020
Emeks008:
Politics in Nigeria is another game for smart people. If you observe the body language of the northern caucus of APC, you will observed that they are romancing Goodluck Jonathan to come back for his 2nd term so that the South will only have 1 term and the power will move back to North. They (north) are to desperate to retain power into their region forever if possible. As for Tinubu, you and I knows that there is good number of gang up against his Presidential ambition of 2023, it now left for the smartest to win this game of chess by our politician.

The youth have be pushed to the wall. Only the old boys kept coming out every 4 years to contest for elective post in major parties. I believe it's time youth comes together and fight hard for what rightly belongs to them.

In other news,
For your factory set up and engineering services, call us today.

For more details, check in to the thread below.
https://www.nairaland.com/6284388/industrial-engineering-service

Jonathan would not be that stupid to want to make that kind of mistake.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by enyi1: 8:52am On Nov 30, 2020
Kubernetes:
As a northerner, zoning must be respected. Tinubu must be gvn the next ticket. Western Nigeria helped buhari to become the president. Therefore, the northern Nigeria too must rally round so that the presidency goes to the west. The yorubas should not accept anything less than this. If the Yorubas are denied, then I see them forming a coalition to pull out of Nigeria.
Honestly, the north seems the main problem of Nigeria.
My only fear for tinubu is if hez gonna win, because the current gvt of APC has disappointed Nigerians.
U don't owe Yorubas anything. They are very greedy and selfish to even think of 2023 Presidency. And if they even think of secceding out, then they will have the whole country to contend with. So they're trapped like a rat with smoke in it's hole grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Jackson105: 8:54am On Nov 30, 2020
Fahdiga:
Tinubu is just chasing shadows. even we the Yorubas are tired of his overbearing attitudes. 2023 is for the Igbos to produce the president or everyone goes their separate ways

Shvt ur mouth, ibo bigot
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Olatomiwami(m): 8:59am On Nov 30, 2020
spy24:

Give me a good reason why Yorubas don't want to support an Igbo presidency ?

Because from all indication you people seems to be the only region in Nigeria that is systematically plotting and openly opposing idea of an Igbo presidency.

Karina kapo yiye lonyeni, u got it all wrong, most of invectives on Tinubu on this platform and others are from your Igbo brothers, what do u expect, Tinubu's supporters should pat them for back? Nobody is afraid of SE on a level playground, rather, they are the ones afraid of SW threatening to vote Atiku/Northern candidates, isn't that inferiority complex?
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Kyase(m): 9:00am On Nov 30, 2020
DennisEche:

SO THE SW THAT HAD ONCE RULE THROUGH OBJ AND THE SE THAT NEVER RULED WHICH ONE IS FAIR AND UNFAIR. GREED AT IT HIGHEST

Fairness and democracy can't be mixed....
But I like the politics the south east are playing, it caught the south west by surprise, and it seems they want to start wailing,....
Still south east should go ask pdp for their ticket
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Jackson105: 9:00am On Nov 30, 2020
spy24:

Give me a good reason why Yorubas don't want to support an Igbo presidency ?

Because from all indication you people seems to be the only region in Nigeria that is systematically plotting and openly opposing idea of an Igbo presidency.

It is obvious your sense has been tampered with, no one is saying ibo Should not become president, but that should be under PDP thier slave master, not APC which they didn't work for. Use ur brain it is not there for decoration.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Kyase(m): 9:01am On Nov 30, 2020
IJOBA2:
WE SOUTHERNERS DONT HAVE PROBLEM WITH ANYWHERE THE PRESIDENT IS GONNA COME FROM AS LONG AS ITS COMING DOWN TO SOUTHERN NIGERIA. I HOPE SAY SOME IDIOTS GO SEE REASON WHY I DEY CALL UNA TAQIYYA GUYS. NORTH MUST REMAIN ONE BUT SOUTHERN NIGERIA MUST BE DIVIDED ALONG ETHNIC AND RELIGIOUS LINE, WITH THIS, POWER WILL REMAIN IN THE NORTH.

MY FELLOW SOUTHERNERS WISE UP
Was it the North that divide the south?
Get sense na
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Kyase(m): 9:05am On Nov 30, 2020
blackgold90:

So zoning it to the south west is fair?
South west president under obasanjo for 8years
South west vice president under osinbajo for 8years
Then you want south west to produced another president for another 8years?

Let is be know that president buhari have no moral standing to support south west for president, your betrayal GEJ for supporting him is already paid with Vice President,speaker and other Ministers.

The north have the right to produce another president because obj and Gej were southern .
However for peace and equity when it come to south it should be south east

President buhari and Chief Bola Tinubu should not make mistake that will make power leave them.

If we are talking about fairness, then the norths shouldn't run for president in 2023, but democratic politics is not by farenes brother, you win over people. I will say it again, the south east are playing the game right this time around, let's see between the two zones which will come out ontop, but this is APC, south east should go ask PDP for their ticket
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by nairavsdollars(f): 9:13am On Nov 30, 2020
Let the dullard accept it and spoil the goodwill he has been enjoying worldwide

slimfit1:

Jonathan would not be that stupid to want to make that kind of mistake.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by blackgold90(m): 9:18am On Nov 30, 2020
Kyase:

If we are talking about fairness, then the norths shouldn't run for president in 2023, but democratic politics is not by farenes brother, you win over people. I will say it again, the south east are playing the game right this time around, let's see between the two zones which will come out ontop, but this is APC, south east should go ask PDP for their ticket

Don't worry YOURSELF southwest are already getting pointer that they will not produced the next president.
Should ApC give it to south west ,the north will continue through PDP until will southern get sense.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by omoharry(f): 9:19am On Nov 30, 2020
Kyase:

Buhari wants to zone it to South East, which is not fare to the south west......
Tinubu fight on, baba 70 na novice for politics
Let the SE rule..then lets us restructure Nigeria once and for all. At least all region would have had the opportunity to have ruled this unfortunate country before deciding to make it right..Sey every region want to eat from the national cake?..no wahala! All we are asking is that Nigeria be restructured...as soon as possible before it becomes too unbearable for its citizens to live in.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Kyase(m): 9:25am On Nov 30, 2020
omoharry:
Let the SE rule..then lets us restructure Nigeria once and for all. At least all region would have had the opportunity to have ruled this unfortunate country before deciding to make it right..Sey every region want to eat from the national cake?..no wahala! All we are asking is that Nigeria be restructured...as soon as possible before it becomes too unbearable for its citizens to live in.

Only SW,NW and SS ruled or are still rulling the country, remaining SE, NC, NE
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Kyase(m): 9:27am On Nov 30, 2020
blackgold90:

Don't worry YOURSELF southwest are already getting pointer that they will not produced the next president.
Should ApC give it to south west ,the north will continue through PDP until will southern get sense.

Who's in PDP that win them presidency?

So for a south westerner to be president, you prefer a Northerner to continue abi........?

I don't want to hear from you next time, that the north is using dividing the south again oo
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Fahdiga(m): 9:35am On Nov 30, 2020
jumper524:
yorubas don't have flat head bro.
I have a cone head bro
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by omoharry(f): 9:36am On Nov 30, 2020
Splen07:
It will be a crazy stuf for people to work for Tinubu for his presidential ambition
Nigeria youths we need to wise you.
Have you not observed that majority of our youth are stupid? only a few think with their brains.Tomorrow these same stupid youth will start crying for a better Nigeria, meanwhile they are the architect of their own misfortune.The South Western Youth, are as blind & stupid as thier Northern Counterpart. They are always loyal to these selfish and self centered politicians, who do not care about them..Same with the youth in the SS (Aside Edo ). The SE are really not too political ,aside from their usual agitation for their BIAFRA. But youth from the rest region, worship and celebrate these thieves.They can even kill and die for these bastards we call our leaders. I don't know why we are so daft and stupid to know our left from their right.We live by the heat of the moment and forget about our tomorrow.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by gnss(m): 9:36am On Nov 30, 2020
ChoCho54:
Yeye nefer you again! Kids everywhere!
Some Kids are Growing Yenefer is unwiling to Grow ...He wouldn't comment on Tinubu Sharing Groundnut oil grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by blackgold90(m): 9:39am On Nov 30, 2020
Kyase:

Who's in PDP that win them presidency?

So for a south westerner to be president, you prefer a Northerner to continue abi........?

I don't want to hear from you next time, that the north is using dividing the south again oo

No you think is only Yoruba people that has brain.just be watching proceedings.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Abagworo(m): 9:48am On Nov 30, 2020
Like Awolowo like Abiola like Ahmed. Their greed for power always ends in tragedy including this one that is not ready to learn from history. 2023 is for Igbos and if Tinubu wants to maintain his relevance it is best to support his own Igbo boy like Joe Igbokwe to run against other Igbos like Amae6, Okorocha, Kalu and Ngige.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by omoharry(f): 9:50am On Nov 30, 2020
Kyase:

Only SW,NW and SS ruled or are still ruling the country, remaining SE, NC, NE
Good point though.Well the Igbos have never ruled since after the war. Its as if they are still being punished for it.The north has tested countless of powers, also the Yorubas' and The Ijaws( who represented the SS) .Let the Igbo rule at least. Then we will hope things will be better and they can have the balls to restructure this country. But I believe there is something in that ASO ROCK that turns good people into beast and heartless monster, when they eventually get elected.My thought though
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by IJOBA2: 9:55am On Nov 30, 2020
Kyase:

Was it the North that divide the south?
Get sense na
SO TELL ME WHY A FULANI MAN WOULD CREATE A MONIKER LIKE NNEWISUPER ABIAISTSON IKWEREISTON JUST TO DIVIDE US. YOU KYASE CANNOT SWEAR WITH WHATEVER YOU BELIEVE IN THAT YOU DONT KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING ON HERE. SAY NO TO TAQIYYA angry
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Alawode01(m): 9:56am On Nov 30, 2020
the strong will survive,and nothing absolutely will stop BAT to run for the president come 2023 by God grace,no amount of condemnations that can disturb him to run the presidential campaign
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by oruma19: 10:05am On Nov 30, 2020
When we wanted Jonathan from the south south, u south westerners said u wanted a Fulani from north west. Now that u want Tinubu who is from the south west, we from the south south and south east have settled for a north eastern or north central candidate. We shall not back down or compromise on this. Power belongs to to the north until the year the south will support each other. For now, we will never support the south west especially Tinubu. His ambition will kill him sooner that it did abiola
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by omoharry(f): 10:06am On Nov 30, 2020
jumper524:
ur blind to your own gimmick.
I'm from a middle belt tribe and am not blind to the hatred by both tribes. I think igbos are the worst when it comes to displaying hatred amongst other tribes and regions .

tinubu worked his way to the top of the APC flag bearing heirachy so it's normal for him to have enemies who saw it as normal things to hate on him.
well every successful man has lots of enemies.
and the case of igbos time to rule, u must be a joker.

many tribes have not ruled this nation unlike igbos who had azikiwe and aguyi ironsi .

go and fact check, Hausa who are also a major tribe has not ruled this country and if you try to merge hausa and fulanis together, we can as well merge SS and SE together.

also note northeast has also not ruled this country before.

so I guess it's the turn of hausas and Northeast to rule going by your antics .
If the Hausa's chooses to remain slaves to the Fulanis', then whose fault is that? we are taking about the post war era and you are referring us back to the pre-war incident. The East have never tested power since after the war, due to the mix feelings other regions had toward them .
The Hausas' have the population but only allow themselves to be used as weapons for the Fulanis during their religious and political revolt. If they choose to remain a second class citizens, despite their huge pollution, then whose fault is that? You are a northerner and your region have ruled which we are praying it comes to an end quickly before we all die from hardship. .Right now according to the APC zoning, it is the turn of the South. So why are you interfering in the affairs of the South? Let the SS/SE/SW within the APC party, decide which region should run for presidency.Mind your business.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by jumper524(m): 10:27am On Nov 30, 2020
omoharry:
If the Hausa's chooses to remain slaves to the Fulanis', then whose fault is that? we are taking about the post war era and you are referring us back to the pre-war incident. The East have never tested power since after the war, due to the mix feelings other regions had toward them .
The Hausas' have the population but only allow themselves to be used as weapons for the Fulanis during their religious and political revolt. If they choose to remain a second class citizens, despite their huge pollution, then whose fault is that? You are a northerner and your region have ruled which we are praying it comes to an end quickly before we all die from hardship. .Right now according to the APC zoning, it is the turn of the South. So why are you interfering in the affairs of the South? Let the SS/SE/SW within the APC party, decide which region should run for presidency.Mind your business.
mind my business??
bros go look the guy when quote me first.
in the voting of candidates even delegates from the north still choose to vote so it's not just a southern affairs.

politics is all about permutation not turn by turn even though an unwritten law in Nigeria states that it should base on turns.

we all have a say and like I said earlier, I'm pro APC and a Nigerian so it's my business.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Saig: 11:12am On Nov 30, 2020
Nigeria president should be like the president of Africa just like the US president is seen as the president of the world. in that case we need smart people who will take that charge and make Nigeria and Africa at large proud. We don't need these same old men in agbada and caps up and down. let's vote modern and smart people, People like Kingsley Moghalu, a seasoned economist. Say no to recycling
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by senjutsu(m): 11:14am On Nov 30, 2020
bolaayenimo:
If Buhari is impeached and Osinbajo takes over, nobody will talk about 2023 or zoning again
If he's Impeached? Not gonna happen even in Nollywood undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Sworn In Without A Deputy / Senate Slashes Number Of TV Stations Covering Plenaries / Nigeria Getting Back On Track With Rail Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.