Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning (23378 Views)

Tinubu’s Loyalists Visit Bode George, Seek His Support / Tinubu’s Loyalists Want Breakaway From APC / Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Kyase(m): 11:44am On Nov 30, 2020
IJOBA2:
SO TELL ME WHY A FULANI MAN WOULD CREATE A MONIKER LIKE NNEWISUPER ABIAISTSON IKWEREISTON JUST TO DIVIDE US. YOU KYASE CANNOT SWEAR WITH WHATEVER YOU BELIEVE IN THAT YOU DONT KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING ON HERE. SAY NO TO TAQIYYA angry

We are not petty to indulge in such, young man
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Kyase(m): 11:46am On Nov 30, 2020
omoharry:
Good point though.Well the Igbos have never ruled since after the war. Its as if they are still being punished for it.The north has tested countless of powers, also the Yorubas' and The Ijaws( who represented the SS) .Let the Igbo rule at least. Then we will hope things will be better and they can have the balls to restructure this country. But I believe there is something in that ASO ROCK that turns good people into beast and heartless monster, when they eventually get elected.My thought though

Let the igbos play the game well and they meant win, who knows

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Kyase(m): 11:46am On Nov 30, 2020
blackgold90:

No you think is only Yoruba people that has brain.just be watching proceedings.
Weya na
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by candygist: 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
Designsking:
Interesting time ahead.

Your leaders are playing with your life and country and this is what you and many Nigerians can think off. "Interesting time ahead" .
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by mrkia(m): 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
It can only be Jagaban and no one else.. let keep watching.. shocked
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning by Emekaonline: 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
Fahdiga:
Tinubu is just chasing shadows. even we the Yorubas are tired of his overbearing attitudes. 2023 is for the Igbos to produce the president or everyone goes their separate ways

I dont know which Yoruba block you belong to, possibly from Kogi. But let me tell you many true and genuine Yorubas will support Tinubu in 2023 no matter your sheniganism. Igbos are free to contest with Tinubu during primary. No one stopped Ekwueme from contesting against OBJ in 1998. At the end of the day, the delegates will vote and the winner carries the day. It is only a fool who did not raise any issue while Ekwueme was contesting against OBJ despite ceding it to the SW then that will raise issue now when Tinubu constests with other Southern cnadidates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Declare Emmanuel Jime Winner Of Benue Governorship Election - Observers To NEC / Fire Guts Water Corporation In Onikan Lagos / El-Rufai To Makinde: You Are A Good Governor. It’d Be Tough For APC To Defeat Yo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.