Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together (43520 Views)

Collins Enebeli, Don Jazzy's Father Reveals Son's Early Music Career (Throwback) / Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos / Collins Enebeli And Wizkid: Don Jazzy's Father Celebrates Wizkid's 29th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:
I don't like this donjazi of a man, if his father behaved the way he's living, he wouldn't have birthed him and coming to show off here.Old man like him still living a single life like a common teenager, it shows he's very irresponsible
It's better to be old and single than to be married to a troublesome woman like you, that's if truly you're a woman.

Nonsense and Buhari

11 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Vlain: 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
His father looks way younger and fresher than the son
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by mightyhazel: 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
Them be age mates naa
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by chocboi78(m): 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:
I don't like this donjazi of a man, if his father behaved the way he's living, he wouldn't have birthed him and coming to show off here.Old man like him still living a single life like a common teenager, it shows he's very irresponsible
why u too mumu zzor Abi na ozor..
Marriage na by force?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by vickydevoka(m): 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:
Haba aunty. Some Women in dere late 30s are still single, n no one is quarreling Dem.
Life is a function of individual. U live de way u want it

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Nicklaus619(m): 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
The father take style resemble edie murphy oh

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Bar1941(m): 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
Don baba, please, if na ordinarily baby mama try to get, papa wan carry him grand pikin.
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by od501: 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:

Look at this one, Izzy ur business?! So will die untimely death abi?! God forbid!
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Factfinder1(m): 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:

Don jazzy has 3kids he just keeps his shit underground no igbo man with such money at this age will be childless except he is impotent or a ritualist
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by vickydevoka(m): 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
Barka00:

If your mother behaved the way you're living, she wouldn't have birthed you and coming to make noise here.
Bros Abeg take am jeje. Some one said same to me last month. After giving her reason she said I should continue staying single.
Gals of dis days n those days no be dis same thing. They all lack morals

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by AlexBells(m): 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:
Just go to his Instagram handle and shoot your shot and stop disturbing the space reheating the already heated polity
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by mrdharkchild(m): 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
For those that love the December vibes,
My birthday is tomorrow o.

1st Dec, 199?

I need people to know.
I need birthday messages, that's all.
Thanks in advance. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by stanisbaratheon: 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
D'Prince is the one that looks like their Father.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Obioramichael(m): 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:

This your comment is why so many people hop in and out of marriage... If you are sure u can't do what it takes to be a married man or better still u can't withstand marriage nagging and the rest, please don't hop in to avoid stories that touch
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Kaiser20: 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
His father looks younger though.
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by udemzyudex(m): 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
Who is the father?
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by RPG2020(m): 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:

Jesus marry with kids?abeg enter house with your fake like

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
mrdharkchild:
For those that love the December vibes,
My birthday is tomorrow o.

1st Dec, 199?

I need people to know.
I need birthday messages, that's all.
Thanks in advance. kiss kiss kiss
smiley smiley Happy birthday in advance

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by vibre: 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
thesicilian:
If Jazzy is the don, then who's the father?
The godfather wink

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Joshman1376: 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
Don jazzy and papa jazzy D:
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by digitalman2811(m): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:

the Last time I checked,jesus Christ had no children,prophet Mohammed had no children,apostle Paul and so many others had no children,marriage is a personal decision,it should not be anyone's problem,cant you see the dad is smiling.
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Goodman247: 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
People too overhype marriage in Nigeria self, life is personal

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by yusufu16: 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:

Don't dictate how people should live their lives. It's not irresponsibility to stay single. There are many irresponsible married men. Face your life and leave people alone. I am sure you have enough problems than Donjazzy.

Everyone has one life to live.
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by gassbee: 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
Grandkids wil b much appreciated
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Nmezor(f): 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
mightyhazel:
Them be age mates naa
Lolz , u get bad mouth
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by yusufu16: 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
RPG2020:

Jesus marry with kids?abeg enter house with your fake like

Don't mind her.

Jesus did not marry
Paul did not marry
John did not marry
and many more in the bible did not marry.

She should go and ask them why they didn't marry
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by slimik: 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:

Legacy over kids the choice is yours.
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by yusufu16: 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
englishmart:
Don jazzy, you see how young your father looks and you're almost 40. You can't look that young when you take a pic with your son in 35yrs time. My advise for you is this "No matter what you do, have a child if you can at or before 40."

So you think marriage is all about having babies. See your life. So na you dey give children ABI.

I have seen couples who got married at early age 25 but never got child and some got their child after 30 years of marriage.
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by peppermint7(m): 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:

Sister rest
Don jazzy no de nairaland.
Go tell am for twitter shocked grin
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by MozB: 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:

Lol.. A very funny mentality. So responsibility depends on whether a person is single or not? Well i'm not surprised this is coming from a female. Almost all of you think alike.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Dpaulie(m): 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
Looks older than his dad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jamil Balogun's Halloween Costume: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Son / Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos / Ayomide, Orange Hawker Who Sang Tope Alabi's Song Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.