Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together (43519 Views)

Collins Enebeli, Don Jazzy's Father Reveals Son's Early Music Career (Throwback) / Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos / Collins Enebeli And Wizkid: Don Jazzy's Father Celebrates Wizkid's 29th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Ezenwa12345(m): 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
900warriorz:
lol....you've made it and you're on nairaland attacking people that have not made it cheesy I see how far you've made it in life. People like you cannot go beyond that level of *I've made it in life* cheesy

You see say you dey mad big time grin cheesy
Attacking Don jazzy because he is single, you guys deserve shit
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by 900warriorz: 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ezenwa12345:

Attacking Don jazzy because he is single, you guys deserve shit

Na there you go see say you be big fool...sense is far from you and yours. grin

Go back and read comments then you'd see who attacked him cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Ezenwa12345(m): 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
900warriorz:
Na there you go see say you be big fool...sense is far from you and yours. grin

Go back and read comments then you'd see who attacked him cheesy
Lol... I bet if you see me , wonder if you'll have the nerve to call me fool .. anyway it's social media, everyone get right
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by 900warriorz: 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ezenwa12345:

Lol... I bet if you see me , wonder if you'll have the nerve to call me fool .. anyway it's social media, everyone get right

grin grin grin the narrative should be if you saw me...would you even dare? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jamil Balogun's Halloween Costume: Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Son / Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos / Ayomide, Orange Hawker Who Sang Tope Alabi's Song Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.