Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together (43512 Views)

Collins Enebeli, Don Jazzy's Father Reveals Son's Early Music Career (Throwback) / Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos / Collins Enebeli And Wizkid: Don Jazzy's Father Celebrates Wizkid's 29th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
thesicilian:
If Jazzy is the don, then who's the father?
megadon cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Vyzz: 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:
I don't like this donjazi of a man, if his father behaved the way he's living, he wouldn't have birthed him and coming to show off here.Old man like him still living a single life like a common teenager, it shows he's very irroesponsible

Ah

Daa Rozz I thought u don't care about men?
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Traininghub(f): 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:
I don't like this donjazi of a man, if his father behaved the way he's living, he wouldn't have birthed him and coming to show off here.Old man like him still living a single life like a common teenager, it shows he's very irresponsible
Sis, we all don't have to marry, you know?! We're all left with the choice of whether to get married or not.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:
I don't like this donjazi of a man, if his father behaved the way he's living, he wouldn't have birthed him and coming to show off here.Old man like him still living a single life like a common teenager, it shows he's very irresponsible
Maybe is his preference and besides how many marriages in nigeria dey peaceful.If no be quarrel and fight over petty issues then it will be quarrel about infidelity.no peace of mind at all cheesy.I guess the guy just wants his peace of mind and by the way someone was saying he has a crush on rihana...dat one could also be another issue cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by emoney2012(m): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
Do know if he kept his immediate family secret?
Zzor:
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by jayaim: 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
Baba correct answer. Marriage is not made for everybody. On judgment day God will not say those that are married go to heaven those that are not go to hell fire. What about some people that die before 20, or even 30 years. Everything in life is vanity. I just lost 2 cousins to deadly cancer they are under 30. Making heaven is the koko
yusufu16:

Don't mind her.

Jesus did not marry
Paul did not marry
John did not marry
and many more in the bible did not marry.

She should go and ask them why they didn't marry

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
lefulefu:
Maybe is his preference and besides how many marriages in nigeria dey peaceful.If no be quarrel and fight over petty issues then it will be quarrel about infidelity.no peace of mind at all cheesy.I guess the guy just wants his peace of mind and by the way someone was saying he has a crush on rihana...dat one could also be another issue cheesy
crush on rihana, he's just unserious with his life and it's becoming so annoying
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:
crush on rihana, he's just unserious with his life and it's becoming so annoying
that might what is making him hesitate to tie the knot.But if guy man loves for foreign women he suppose try hook up with one.i am sure with his fame he will get more enough foreign ladies who would be willing to tie the knot with him ..or maybe he just prefer to be single.But i believe he has a secret baby mama somewhere.
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
Factfinder1:

Don jazzy has 3kids he just keeps his shit underground no igbo man with such money at this age will be childless except he is impotent or a ritualist
how sure are you with this?
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by electhnd(m): 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
where are the people that always sing "go and marry" . oya oooo, foood don come meanwhile, it's today I know D'prince is his younger brother
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by kenny160: 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:
haha u don take this thing too personal. U want marry him?
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by kenny160: 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
Vlain:

Lol he will not marry U.
All this single ladies and their annoyance with single niggers.
Abeg na by force grin grin
just wondering too
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
lefulefu:
that might what is making him hesitate to tie the knot.But if guy man loves for foreign women he suppose try hook up with one.i am sure with his fame he will get more enough foreign ladies who would be willing to tie the knot with him ..or maybe he just prefer to be single.But i believe he has a secret baby mama somewhere.
Even if he has a baby mama somewhere, let him get serious with her and do the needful and as for those of you bashing me, God created us to marry and multiply and not some baby mama or baby papa whatever, donjazy should stop being so unserious at his age.I will always say the truth

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
emoney2012:
Do know if he kept his immediate family secret?
Why is he keeping it secret at his age? he should meet dbanj for some lessons
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:
Even if he has a baby mama somewhere, let him get serious with her and do the needful and as for those of you bashing me, God created us to marry and multiply and not some baby mama or baby papa whatever, donjazy should stop being so unserious at his age.I will always say the truth
bros no want stress he loves his peace cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by brownemmanuel43(m): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:
Is it your life, marry marry na by force? Who marriage help, what's the essence of marriage if not children which baba has already gotten
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Vlain: 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:

It is his life anuty. Let him live it as he likes. E no concern U.
Quit the ramblings and dictating. It's getting stale and annoying.
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Goodman247: 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:
he does not own you anything, do you want to marry him, entitled babe
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Crenzywilliams(m): 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:
Hmm..madam keep ur liking to yourself abeg, what's your business if he even decides to be celibate all his life, abeg explain how it concerns u. Your live your own life and leave him to live his own, and I don't see how not being married makes him irresponsible, Nigerians and tafia. Madam and face ur business and leave his irresponsibility to him, thank u.
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by DAVE5(m): 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
Chumachu:

Wahala. It is his choice o. If he was not successful, would anyone have cared if he marries or not. Let him live his life. Moreover he is still in his 30s.

Me and padis been dey form young and flexin, till one person marry, another follow, suddenly everybody realizes we’re aging everyday, nobody is saying he should marry just cos he is popular or successful, people tell that to themselves as a sign of “care” for each other

Shey dey no dey yab guys for ur zone wey don dey old and have no direct family to show

Well, e really no concine me, las las we go dey aiit
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by gassbee: 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

Is it your life, marry marry na by force? Who marriage help, what's the essence of marriage if not children which baba has already gotten
do u plan getting married
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by cloud(m): 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:
Off your mic, it's ok
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Leemekzy: 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
Barka00:

If your mother behaved the way you're living, she wouldn't have birthed you and coming to make noise here.
WELL SAID.
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Lovelyn451(f): 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:
ride on jare...be saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by hybrid11(m): 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
father and son and yet,u don't want to have your own children
nonsense and buharidian herdsmen
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by skinny419(m): 2:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:
Jazzy may hav wife & children nigga is just keeping everything on the low.
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
gassbee:
do u plan getting married
Not at all
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by stealmatic(m): 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:

maybe he should marry you then,u people will not let people live der lives,u will not mind your business,
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:
U Don't Like Don Jazzy Because He Hasn't Gotten Married & Birth Children. Do U Know D Reason He Hasn't Gotten Married & Birth Children? Do U Even Know Weda He Has A Child Or Children Secretly? Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover.
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Oju4190: 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
The father look like my Economics teacher in those days
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Temptee101(m): 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:
[s]I don't like this donjazi of a man, if his father behaved the way he's living, he wouldn't have birthed him and coming to show off here.Old man like him still living a single life like a common teenager, it shows he's very irresponsible [/s]

Must one marry?

You are simply pained because no sensible man has come to price you.

You must be a sadist.

Take it or leave it.
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2020
englishmart:
Don jazzy, you see how young your father looks and you're almost 40. You can't look that young when you take a pic with your son in 35yrs time. My advise for you is this "No matter what you do, have a child if you can at or before 40."
Come on dude, on what ground are you dictating how another grown man should live his life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Adeola Oluwabusayo Gentry, Stepdaughter's 20th Birthday / George Floyd: Kanye West Donates $2 Million, Pays College Tuition For Daughter / Adorable Photo Of Richard Mofe-Damijo, His Son And Grandchildren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.