Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together (43543 Views)

Collins Enebeli, Don Jazzy's Father Reveals Son's Early Music Career (Throwback) / Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos / Collins Enebeli And Wizkid: Don Jazzy's Father Celebrates Wizkid's 29th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by gassbee: 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

Not at all
is ur cassava stil functioning
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
thesicilian:
If Jazzy is the don, then who's the father?

Donbaba... ✌

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
gassbee:
is ur cassava stil functioning
25/7/365
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by CorperKola: 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
Vlain:

Lol he will not marry U. All this single ladies and their annoyance with single niggers. Abeg na by force grin grin
rich single niggars!!!
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:
I don't like this donjazi of a man, if his father behaved the way he's living, he wouldn't have birthed him and coming to show off here.Old man like him still living a single life like a common teenager, it shows he's very irresponsible

Marriage dey hungry you?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Illshef(m): 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:
I don't like this donjazi of a man, if his father behaved the way he's living, he wouldn't have birthed him and coming to show off here.Old man like him still living a single life like a common teenager, it shows he's very irresponsible

I just knew this post was from a woman lol

Please can we mind our business?

Thanks.
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by ajaymina(m): 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:

My sister, take life easy else, if you continue like this, u go get plenty hypertensive wahalas ahead of you.

Marriage no b MUST.. Don Jazzy is old enough to chose d kinda life he wants.

Nothing is as beautiful as PEACE of MIND and SANITY.

Life no easy especially when u go marry desperate liability (woman).

If u think say life easy, go ask Mr Eazi why him never marry him billionaire daughter girl friend.

Lastly, always mind your business so you don't go about defining who you are to the public.

Marriage that is a major scam in Naija.

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by witworth(m): 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:
it shows you're very sad
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Shakriboko: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:

You’re a daft harlot. No offense
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by DHaran: 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:

Abi you wan go marry him
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Ogaonos: 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:
e dey pain you.
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Ogaonos: 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
IamHeWrites:
Music producer and owner of Mavin Records Don Jazzy, Don Jazzy has shared a photo with his father, Igbere TV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIMPnTwnaLS/?igshid=19rxaptcjkg3k

Born Michael Ajereh, Don Jazzy has signed several artistes to his record label including; Tiwa Savage, Rema, Dija, Korede Bello, among others.

He also co-founded the now defunct record label Mo’ Hits Records in 2004.

Singer D’Prince is Don Jazzy’s younger brother.
I love the native his wearing.fashion designers nwadays dey try alot in making our native more street smart.is high time we incorporate senator wear as official dress code in our banks Nd CBN.it will help the fashion industry.
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Asadujames202(m): 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:

Don jazzy issa pu***sy assassin

He likes slaughtering em pus**sies
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by DJMCOTTY(m): 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
dry!! e no sweet at all undecided
900warriorz:
If your own parents did a good collabo, you wouldn't have attacked him for airing his view grin
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by DJMCOTTY(m): 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2020
[you dey mind am? make she carry her frustration go frontquote author=Vlain post=96586911]

Lol he will not marry U.
All this single ladies and their annoyance with single niggers.
Abeg na by force grin grin[/quote]
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
DAVE5:

Me and padis been dey form young and flexin, till one person marry, another follow, suddenly everybody realizes we’re aging everyday, nobody is saying he should marry just cos he is popular or successful, people tell that to themselves as a sign of “care” for each other

Shey dey no dey yab guys for ur zone wey don dey old and have no direct dmfakily to show

Well, e really no concine me, las las we go dey aiit

Normal level but sense the tone of her sentence. But truly men don dey old undecided . Make we sha find our better half soon.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by nedley(m): 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
thesicilian:
Corleone, it’s bold on his top
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Obc1234(m): 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
Him papa looks younger
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by mekuxiani(m): 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
thesicilian:
The Godfather
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by gracechellar(f): 1:17am On Dec 01, 2020
Zzor:
do you have someone for him?
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:47am On Dec 01, 2020
I SEE DON CORLEONE ON DONJAZZY'S CLOTHE
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Mavrick2012: 5:39am On Dec 01, 2020
Zzor:
why does an average woman sees marriage as an achievement?
How has marriage improved the life of anyone?
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Jarryking: 7:05am On Dec 01, 2020
Zzor:

Do you measure a person's level of responsibility by marital status?
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by PaulH07: 7:22am On Dec 01, 2020
englishmart:
Don jazzy, you see how young your father looks and you're almost 40. You can't look that young when you take a pic with your son in 35yrs time. My advise for you is this "No matter what you do, have a child if you can at or before 40."

Na your type go begin disturb single guys upadan for 2k...
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Shiynar: 7:37am On Dec 01, 2020
Make him do as e want.,..wet in concern all of Una?? tongue tongue
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by 900warriorz: 8:12am On Dec 01, 2020
DJMCOTTY:
dry!! e no sweet at all undecided

someone is in sifia pains.. grin
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Ezenwa12345(m): 9:51am On Dec 01, 2020
900warriorz:
If your own parents did a good collabo, you wouldn't have attacked him for airing his view grin
You could have inherited your father's properties, but he decided to go after pussy, and not hustle.. that's why you will be forever frustrated
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by gassbee: 9:52am On Dec 01, 2020
Jarryking:

Do you measure a person's level of responsibility by marital status?
if u av a son as old, as matured and as wealthy as Don Jazzy that has just refused to settle down, bros u should b worried.
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by 900warriorz: 10:04am On Dec 01, 2020
Ezenwa12345:

You could have inherited your father's properties, but he decided to go after pussy, and not hustle.. that's why you will be forever frustrated

Your pvssy ass sounds frustrated already cheesy I am doing pretty well for myself and family.

A happy soul at that grin Your foolishness wouldn't get to me. So i'd leave you to groan in your sifia pains. kiss
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by Ezenwa12345(m): 10:18am On Dec 01, 2020
900warriorz:
Your pvssy ass sounds frustrated already cheesy I am doing pretty well for myself and family.

A happy soul at that grin Your foolishness wouldn't get to me. So i'd leave you to groan in your sifia pains. kiss
grin grin grin grin grin grin
That's what a frustrated person will say , ...and you're attacking someone that has already made it in life ...
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together by 900warriorz: 10:43am On Dec 01, 2020
Ezenwa12345:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
That's what a frustrated person will say , ...and you're attacking someone that has already made it in life ...

lol....you've made it and you're on nairaland attacking people that have not made it cheesy I see how far you've made it in life. People like you cannot go beyond that level of *I've made it in life* cheesy

You see say you dey mad big time grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Annie Idibia’s Daughters Are All Grown Up, Photos Looking Strikingly Similar / Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Picture With Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.