Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] (7632 Views)

Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) / Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina. / Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] by Kingluqman(m): 6:55am On Dec 01, 2020
I like this man, na small small e wan make the woman die. No joy but you are a real legend grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] by chocboi78(m): 8:31am On Dec 01, 2020
Ladies be avoiding this tread like a plaque grin grin
Re: Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] by shantti(m): 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
who have watched the walking dead? That lady is already a walking dead, she should start planning on being at peace with her maker so she wouldnt end up in hell when she eventually dies which will happen soon.

But that her husband of a guy, men, that guy killed it, am both impressed and inspired at the same time, they should give the guy the role of jack Baur in 24, the role of professor in money heist and the role of vin diesel in fast and furious,

when he finally kills her in the most gruesome and most intelligent of all fashion in the history of gruesome and intelligent killings, all investigators will see is a traumatized man who have lost his wife and his sweet marriage, yes, he will play the victim at least for once in his life. Even if the best of all detectives checks all cctvs and apparent loop holes, all they will see is love text messages, buying of flowers, romantic dinners, romantic vacations, cuddlings, nothing to suggest they werent living peacefully prior to her murder, they will shift the blame from him and start looking for a non existence psychopath, guess what, the man will plant subtle clues, clues that will end up making the detective apprehend the dead womans boyfriend as the murderer, the set up will be so perfect that no lawyer or court of law can debate its authencity. Meanwhile, the public who had been following the case, doing protests all the while and holding placards showing "JUSTICE FOR LINDA" or whatever her name is will then pressurize the jugde to pass a death sentence of the innocent boyfriend. What a way to kill two birds with one stone.

As a bona fide member of the association of redpillers and alphas, i hereby recommed the womans husband to become our president. He has really proven himself worthy

2 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 02, 2020
Bornsinner7:
What might he be up to??

I think your husband had been cheating before then.. Again it could be a plan sea between him and the guy you were caught with..
Either ways there is a guy on here who helped me monitor my man's phone conversations last month. If not for my conviction after all the WhatsApp and texts I monitored on his phone, I was almost about marrying him. I later found out he was scumbag

Quote me so I could drop his contact for you. He is good and will help you find out things he does too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me / Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This / Nawa!!!! Sly Queen...viewers Discretion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.