Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Thank Me Later. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank Me Later. (282 Views)

If Soldier Take Your Girlfriend Do This And Thank Me Later PHOTOS / If You Don't Last Long In Bed, Try This 5 Things Thank Me Later / Before Going Raw Into Her, Do This And Thank Me Later (graphic Adult Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank Me Later. by Maxikenna: 7:25am On Dec 10, 2020
What is the best way to approach the girl you like without fear?
You will always have fear. I approach many girls and have been doing so for years. The fear doesn’t go away. What happens is it doesn’t stop you and you are able to calm your nerves down and enjoy the process.

You cannot remove fear because your brain primary function is to detect threat, danger and so depending on your experience the fear will be big or it will be small. It is hype that you’re state of mind will always be high.

We are human beings and we’ll feel some fear.

Fear has it’s good part in that it helps us to remember danger and detect a threat. It alerts us to be ready but there is also a side to it in which much of what we fear is due to social conditioning.

Social conditioning or what is also known as societal programming is a process in which society is trained through myths, legends, stories, books, magazines, TV, doctrines, religions, social peers and even law in responding to certain social favourable knowns to one’s peers.

If you don’t follow them then the fear is you’re judged, pointed at, ostracised and that is why labels are created as well.

Labels like asshole, jerks, player, slut and LovePeddler, too easy.

For example women fear approaching men due to the invention of modesty, invention of shame and this the shame on sexuality. Women do not approach men because they believe in the social myths and traditions that men are suppose to chase and woo women.

And that women need to play hard to get to be valued man. This is where the pathetic rules most women come up with like no kiss on first date, no sex on first date, etc cetre.
Re: Thank Me Later. by Sundrus: 7:37am On Dec 10, 2020
Fear na natural thing...even animals get fear in them. Na only u go fit find way to take conquer or subdue fear of those things way society place inside u. Sometimes fear dey useful. Fear of not to go prison or face death sentence if u kill, rape, steal etc. That kind fear dey useful for society, except u wan go live for jungle. Even for jungle u go still experience fear. Every living thing get one form of fear or the other.

(1) (Reply)

For Real G's / Any Nairalander In Hungary Or Canada / ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.