Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Why Are Some Guys Weak - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Guys Weak (3430 Views)

"Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos / Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Guys Weak by DeHill(m): 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
Martinez39s:
This lie is meant for sucklings.
I swear!
Re: Why Are Some Guys Weak by ThaThinka: 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
virginprincess:
Is love na, he is not stupid! seriously i which such kind of guys can come my way, though i won't treat him badly, instead i will love and cherish him like he does to me.

Are you sure? smiley

What do you like about him? Is it the fact that he stayed in spite of the ill-treatment?

Make Baba no let man pikin see bad thing o. Respect should be reciprocal na.

I don't pray that I be hitched to a woman that counts me for nothing. I'm better off not marrying her at all!
Re: Why Are Some Guys Weak by Shakriboko: 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
virginprincess:
Is love na, he is not stupid! seriously i which such kind of guys can come my way, though i won't treat him badly, instead i will love and cherish him like he does to me.

I wish your brothers and all your male family members behave like the simp and pamper their har*ot girlfriends and wives forever. Amen
Re: Why Are Some Guys Weak by virginprincess(f): 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2020
Shakriboko:

I wish your brothers and all your male family members behave like the simp and pamper their har*ot girlfriends and wives forever. Amen
My brothers and male relatives are very wise, they can never date a har*t, they go out with well behave girls , so they can pamper there girlfriends if they want to because there babes are always well behave.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Weak by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
virginprincess:

Babe what are you waiting for ?
We can make it happen.
No urgent #2k though undecided
Re: Why Are Some Guys Weak by virginprincess(f): 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
ThaThinka:

Are you sure? smiley

What do you like about him? Is it the fact that he stayed in spite of the ill-treatment?

Make Baba no let man pikin see bad thing o. Respect should be reciprocal na.

I don't pray that I be hitched to a woman that counts me for nothing. I'm better off not marrying her at all!
Seriously, it quite difficult to see a man that would still remain with the same woman who maltreat him, i respect him for that,and also no one prays for an abusive partern.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Weak by emilfischer(m): 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
virginprincess:

stop lying to yourself.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Weak by virginprincess(f): 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
Firstorderwizard:

Babe what are you waiting for ?
We can make it happen.
No urgent #2k though undecided
Seen only your moniker, i am discourage already.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys Weak by johnhood(m): 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
virginprincess:
I am here. The clock is ticking before you miss me
Re: Why Are Some Guys Weak by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
virginprincess:
Seen only your moniker, i am discourage already.

It's not what you think
My own wizard na computer wizard
Pastor Righteousness89 can confirm that
Re: Why Are Some Guys Weak by baralatie(m): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
virginprincess:
hmm!
you sure you will not give him back hand slap,fore hand slap,uppercut slap,under the belt slap and finally the famous women thunderstorm slap?
Re: Why Are Some Guys Weak by jimmychang: 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
virginprincess:

grin grin grin grin grin grin wahala for who dey find true love.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Weak by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
virginprincess:

Lol. Stop that pretence. Everyone knows that women don't love; especially not that type of man.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Weak by Christiano25(m): 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
And i am here ooo but I be introvert abeg
virginprincess:
Re: Why Are Some Guys Weak by DukeJoe17: 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
DeHill:

Is it a Vagina person or a robot saying this? I'm confused!
They are two mouthed, don't believe them.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys Weak by Babara1994(m): 11:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
virginprincess:
I am here grin
Re: Why Are Some Guys Weak by Fiscus105(m): 6:39am On Dec 27, 2020
virginprincess:

A yahoo boy that girl treats like that?

Do you ever imaging what girls go through in the hands of yahoo boys? All kinds of degrading sex, shout on them, subjected them to slave who will worship them?

If the guy is confirmed yahoo boy, it means the lady knows her secret in getting clients. She is using the secret to hold him tight
Re: Why Are Some Guys Weak by Biglugard(m): 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
hashtagged:
There is this guy that just moved in last 3months in my school apartment, he is just so weak, he has a girlfriend who shouts for him and treats him like crap, she has slapped him more than 2times in my presence and yet he spends every dime on her, she is doing run and he is aware of it, I don't really know why some men can take shit like this, I was thinking he was under a spell but later I found out from his bro that he is just plain stupid.

Ala gbagboo papa Jax man
He is a stupid man
Na woman they feed am o
Re: Why Are Some Guys Weak by Biglugard(m): 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
virginprincess:

You wishso u neva still get yet at ur age??u own don finish hoelowshow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. / Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? / Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.